WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

CuriousJDG

kiwifarms.net
For those who don't know, there is a YouTube gamer named WingsofRedemption, real name Jordie Jordan.

Wings/Jordie is a 28-year-old from South Carolina who posts gameplay videos and commentaries centering around Activision's Call of Duty franchise. He also posts personal VLogs about himself, his family, and his current living situations. He began posting videos in 2009, shortly before the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, and found immense success. At one point he had around 500,000 subs and was making between $5,000-$7,000 a month in ad revenue from his videos.

Wings is also a Lolcow who draws Troll attention for his combative nature, frequent call-out videos, and Twitter beefs. His frustrations seem to come from:

-His weight. He has been over 400 pounds since starting his channel.
-His living situation: Though he owns his own home, around nine people live with him and he is the only person with an income.
-He once infamously doxed a 13-year-old who he argued with over XboxLive and sent his fans after the kid.
-Another time he challenged a fellow YouTuber to a private match and lost. He exploded into pure rage.
-He has threatened suicide on countless occasions.
-Earlier this year it was revealed he worked as a double agent, helping a YouTube Troll attack the 10-year-old autistic son of one of his friends by providing insider information.
-Most importantly, I mentioned the monthly income because Wings loves to talk about his finances. He alternates between bragging about "making more than doctors" and then complaining about how he can barely get by. The "Rock Bottom" vlog is my favorite of these videos.

Sources:

Whatdidyousay?

kiwifarms.net
Have a look at his chat. It reminds me so much of dsp. Bans being handed out by his sycophants for odd reasons.

YouTube has quite a few detractor channels on him. Some funny stuff in there

• Agree
Reactions: AnonAutismo

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
I’m so glad I found this I was exponentially sad at the thought that the farms didn’t have a Wings thread. OP needs to be cleaned up ASAP and I’m just bored and drunk enough to do it. At least with the videos I can find that OP linked like the Rock Bottom and Syndacite one.
He's streaming right now. He has 260 viewers. Chat is pretty much dead. For some reason he's talking about a gay sixteen year olds nuts. Even by Twitch standards, his stream is rat shit.
Wings streams almost every day because atm he’s trying to get weight loss surgery ever since Boogie had his. He doesn’t get very many donations though and his viewers are strictly there to clip and send to fail blogs. His existence is so sad.

Edit: this has to be pinnacle Wings, no?

This is the 1v1 OP mentions

Something from a couple months ago because I couldn’t find the other video OP linked

Edit 2:
This guy has a whole channel full of Wings videos that should be archived and uploaded here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtebbCkQNROHtzWjII3XMeQ

Last edited:

Whatdidyousay?

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for that. But we are still missing his valiant but ill fated attempt at weight loss he got paid to do.

Then put all the weight back on like a good little piggy.

He will cry on stream about cod ruining his life so he gets pity donations so that he doesn't have to play it. As soon as he gets the donation goal he instantly stops playing and starts playing rainbow 6 or something.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for that. But we are still missing his valiant but ill fated attempt at weight loss he got paid to do.
are you talking about the FPS boot camp saga he ended up dropping out of? God bless. I’m not sure if there are any videos up about that anymore except for one where he tries to explain away why he left but I’ll try and find them as soon as my computer is done being a chunk of shit.

Hot Kool-AIDS

Nice.
kiwifarms.net
I used to listen to this dude like 8 years ago when I was an edgy COD playing teen and he was at his highest. He got a huge boost from being friends with Woodysgamertag and FPSRussia, which led to their podcast. They regularly talked about getting him in shape, but every single time he gave up.

I can't fucking believe he's still doing this shit. He's been trying to lose weight for a decade and is fatter than ever, he's been trying to make it back to being a semi-relevant gaming personality for half a decade and had made no progress. He's a megalomaniac, sure, but on some level he must truly hate himself. Look at the fucking exercise machine behind him in the Rock Bottom video. He probably spent good money on that. If he had just got on it once a day and stopped eating, got a decent job or tried to educate himself, he could've made something of himself instead of pissing away the last 10 years of his life. No wonder he's suicidal.

If it wasn't all so damn depressing, it would be funny. I guess the inevitable heart attack on stream will be a laugh.

Pop-Tart

The final solution to the weeb question.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Links for the lazy:
Random posts:

Saved for the future. The banner on his facebook, a true sign of class.
autism.PNG

He will cry on stream about cod ruining his life so he gets pity donations so that he doesn't have to play it. As soon as he gets the donation goal he instantly stops playing and starts playing rainbow 6 or something.
I am not sure if there is a clip out there but he has said this multiple times actually. He does not play CoD unless he needs subs on his twitch.

I know a friend that gets really mad at wings when they see his shit. As they are very poor and worse off then him (he makes as much money in a month as their whole family does), yet he still cries because he cannot get free surgery for being fat.

I don't have much sympathy for him.

Last edited:

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quite interesting fellow. He have been around for a few years. Who is actually friends with boogie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRteyodrmeg
And just like boogie he was going to get some surgery to lose weight. Something he have e-begged for support to have done. And he have the money to do it. However it seem to always be some situation or dilemma.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzofk5j0eiY
My guess is that he likes money more then he minds the weight. After all that is his best claim to being a victim i suppose. And for being such a dramatic character I find it strange he haven't gotten more attention here.

Whatdidyousay?

kiwifarms.net
Quite interesting fellow. He have been around for a few years. Who is actually friends with boogie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRteyodrmeg
And just like boogie he was going to get some surgery to lose weight. Something he have e-begged for support to have done. And he have the money to do it. However it seem to always be some situation or dilemma.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzofk5j0eiY
My guess is that he likes money more then he minds the weight. After all that is his best claim to being a victim i suppose. And for being such a dramatic character I find it strange he haven't gotten more attention here.
Most recent drama from him is being swatted.

Blagher

kiwifarms.net
Just discovered this guy and am fascinated he's not bigger than he is. Unlike Phil is looks like he actually had a very strong fan base (500k subs is nothing to sneeze at). It's amusing at how naked he is in trying to get money and I can't decide if that's better or worse than dsp trying to sneak around the issue.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just discovered this guy and am fascinated he's not bigger than he is. Unlike Phil is looks like he actually had a very strong fan base (500k subs is nothing to sneeze at). It's amusing at how naked he is in trying to get money and I can't decide if that's better or worse than dsp trying to sneak around the issue.
Its even better than DSP because he gets even angrier at trolls. Phil only gets angry at video games and just has a toxic attitude when it comes to fans/"detractors". This dude legit loses his shit over it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino