WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

MichiganWagon

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Wings is about to get a lesson in the Streisand Effect. He is "suing" Office Depot for leaking a CCTV footage of him and having it used in a parody news coverage of an armed robbery.

Parody footage in question: https://youtu.be/slKdpc7XgCE

Edit: archival.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Parody footage in question: https://youtu.be/slKdpc7XgCE
undefined
I actually thought this was legitimate footage for a second. :story:

I wondered: how did they get CCTV footage? Turns out it was an Office Depot employee. EX employee, he got fired.

I swear, these people are DEDICATED.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
I actually thought this was legitimate footage for a second. :story:

I wondered: how did they get CCTV footage? Turns out it was an Office Depot employee. EX employee, he got fired.

I swear, these people are DEDICATED.
I'd love to know the guy's thought process on risking his jerb for kawntent. But then again, is it really a loss to be fired from Office fucking Depot?

• Dumb
Reactions: ManletPower

Wooz

Public enemy #1
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to know the guy's thought process on risking his jerb for kawntent. But then again, is it really a loss to be fired from Office fucking Depot?
Hey, people need shit to pass time during Corona-chan's wild ride.

saltybits

kiwifarms.net
damn son wingo's saga is slowly dying while he try his hardest to revive it for views and cash
sorry lexazombie nobody gives a shit anymore RIP pieemp.

There's a strange new detractor community around Wings. Anyone notice how young they are?

Holy moley they're young and dumb. In about 10 minutes I got dox on one, his mom and dad, and like 8 or so years of pictures of him slowly spiralling to hell in life. What's even going on in the Wingsphere anymore? I heard he got thin then got fat again, bought some vehicle, got the honeydick from some single mom, etc.

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
There's a strange new detractor community around Wings. Anyone notice how young they are?

Holy moley they're young and dumb. In about 10 minutes I got dox on one, his mom and dad, and like 8 or so years of pictures of him slowly spiralling to hell in life. What's even going on in the Wingsphere anymore? I heard he got thin then got fat again, bought some vehicle, got the honeydick from some single mom, etc.
Generally the longer a "classic" cow is around, the younger and dumber the trolls around them get. Think of it as the younger, less experienced scavengers picking the bones of an old kill after the real predators are long finished with it.

Generally the longer a "classic" cow is around, the younger and dumber the trolls around them get. Think of it as the younger, less experienced scavengers picking the bones of an old kill after the real predators are long finished with it.
An apt metaphor. Why's the guy who runs the new subreddit corralling tards around wings now? I still can't find any motivation behind him.

bethfromcountryhouse

kiwifarms.net
Genuine question. I can see why the infamous "LOOK HERE LISTEN" video is humorous when he "bans people for giving advice" and feeds into the trolls but do you guys feel genuinely sad when he breaks down and starts crying? Whenever I watch that video I get sad at the thought of his inability to see the answers that are right in front of him and that he caves into pain instead. There's something somewhat claustrophobic about watching it from just the feeling of him being trapped in his own thinking patterns.

Genuine question. I can see why the infamous "LOOK HERE LISTEN" video is humorous when he "bans people for giving advice" and feeds into the trolls but do you guys feel genuinely sad when he breaks down and starts crying? Whenever I watch that video I get sad at the thought of his inability to see the answers that are right in front of him and that he caves into pain instead. There's something somewhat claustrophobic about watching it from just the feeling of him being trapped in his own thinking patterns.
One thing I've learned in my life is that we have forgotten how to tell between who is in a situation they can remedy themselves and who is in a situation that is out of their control, and thus needs help. Wings is at a junction where his own choices, and the shitty person he used to be have put him in a place where 40% of his problems are out of his control. There's also confounding elements, as in there are some problems he can or cannot solve that keep him from even being able to approach simpler ones because they require dedication, willpower, and focus. These are sectors he needs strength in but he can't really build up these basic things (that are often lacking in communities of trailer parks or ghetto) as long as he's hounded by the internet.

He brought this upon himself but karma dealt him a bit of a heaping spoonful instead of the precise metered one he deserved.

I can't just look at him and feel sad, even when he cries. At the stage of life I'm in I know you can't take tears themselves for genuine problem, and as a result I would say there are much, much more sad moments. For example when he goes into troll discords for convos, that's devastatingly bad. He's sick and tired of this situation and thinks that taking them head on, tanking that suffering, adding to their entertainment will help him resolve something or learn something new. He's taking a big hit for the sake of getting closer to done asap. The problem? This feeds them, this is what they want, they want to be acknowledged, they want the fat man to expose himself to more suffering. It's a sign on Wings' behalf of desperately wanting to get through but having no idea how to proceed so he takes the some suffering head on to get some progress because he's fed up.

People say he does it because it makes him money, I don't believe that at all. I think they lack the ability to keep in mind, all factors he's concerned with at the time he does it. Compared to someone like DSP, Wings makes very little off of the trolls compared to how much of an influence they are on him from day to day and how much exposure he has.

Do I disapprove of people laughing at Wings when he messes up? No. Do I think trolls who create communities to organize with open intention of fucking with him are full homo? Yes.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
One thing I've learned in my life is that we have forgotten how to tell between who is in a situation they can remedy themselves and who is in a situation that is out of their control, and thus needs help. Wings is at a junction where his own choices, and the shitty person he used to be have put him in a place where 40% of his problems are out of his control. There's also confounding elements, as in there are some problems he can or cannot solve that keep him from even being able to approach simpler ones because they require dedication, willpower, and focus. These are sectors he needs strength in but he can't really build up these basic things (that are often lacking in communities of trailer parks or ghetto) as long as he's hounded by the internet.

He brought this upon himself but karma dealt him a bit of a heaping spoonful instead of the precise metered one he deserved.

I can't just look at him and feel sad, even when he cries. At the stage of life I'm in I know you can't take tears themselves for genuine problem, and as a result I would say there are much, much more sad moments. For example when he goes into troll discords for convos, that's devastatingly bad. He's sick and tired of this situation and thinks that taking them head on, tanking that suffering, adding to their entertainment will help him resolve something or learn something new. He's taking a big hit for the sake of getting closer to done asap. The problem? This feeds them, this is what they want, they want to be acknowledged, they want the fat man to expose himself to more suffering. It's a sign on Wings' behalf of desperately wanting to get through but having no idea how to proceed so he takes the some suffering head on to get some progress because he's fed up.

People say he does it because it makes him money, I don't believe that at all. I think they lack the ability to keep in mind, all factors he's concerned with at the time he does it. Compared to someone like DSP, Wings makes very little off of the trolls compared to how much of an influence they are on him from day to day and how much exposure he has.

Do I disapprove of people laughing at Wings when he messes up? No. Do I think trolls who create communities to organize with open intention of fucking with him are full homo? Yes.
Piggy had a job that paid him incredibly well for unskilled labor. He wanted to be an e-celeb and then refused to go back when he started disliking what came as a result of his "celebrity". Weens are faggots, but I'd say roughly 90% of his problems are because of shit he can fix, knows he can fix, and explicitly refuses to.

He claimed he couldn't work again because he got too fat. A bizarre excuse since even in his youth, he was a fucking blob, but whatever. He is now not as fat. He can, by every account, move better. He could go back to that metalwork job. If that's not open, he can go work retail or some backroom shit. He has options that he claimed weren't open to him when he was fatter. If he had an excuse then (and debatably he didn't even then...), she sure as shit doesn't still have it.