WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

Piggy had a job that paid him incredibly well for unskilled labor. He wanted to be an e-celeb and then refused to go back when he started disliking what came as a result of his "celebrity". Weens are faggots, but I'd say roughly 90% of his problems are because of shit he can fix, knows he can fix, and explicitly refuses to.

He claimed he couldn't work again because he got too fat. A bizarre excuse since even in his youth, he was a fucking blob, but whatever. He is now not as fat. He can, by every account, move better. He could go back to that metalwork job. If that's not open, he can go work retail or some backroom shit. He has options that he claimed weren't open to him when he was fatter. If he had an excuse then (and debatably he didn't even then...), she sure as shit doesn't still have it.
I disagree on the prospect that temporarily, anything he does will be hounded like types that I've expelled from the troll village around him in the past. For example one was a Canadian lawyer who contacted workplaces, his girlfriend (or ex, I can hardly remember anymore) and went through pretty wild measures to mess with him...and he was one of the least offensive. In streams they were coordinating groups with discord tags for the teams on who would try to join games to interrupt or TK him.

He's not without recourse but these things require solutions that aren't obvious, and any solution that means stopping streaming now without guaranteed income is a very very very risky endeavor. I do think its for the best that he does such, but considering how many families every year go bankrupt, and how many people are in crippling debt I can see how he'd feel trapped or stuck by something that ruins/haunts so many.

He makes poor choices that make his life worse, and he doesn't make choices that can make his life better because they are scary or hard. The long and short of things is that he needs to stop streaming to be rid of these people, which then would allow him to get a real job.

In the interim he could work on improving the quality of his content to build up a positive community around him which would insulate him a bit. He could migrate to streaming very rarely and mostly doing pre-recorded or edited content, then people wouldn't know when he got a job.

Spitballing of course but it's easy to theorycraft how he's fucked and its his fault because he's a shit person, but life is hard. Many people fall to the most basic, easy traps life has to offer and are stuck. To judge him by a different standard than the rest of the world (or our own lives) is a lowkey ween habit to make him out to be a perfect asshole guilty and deserving. Life sucks, his life sucks, but he does have options.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The Last Stand

Meruem

kiwifarms.net
Wings would probably stop 90% of his detractors and harassers if he lost the weight. He seems to be doing alright in every other aspect of his life, married, less emotionally unstable, earning more money, paid off his home etc. But he still eats junk food, drinks surgary drinks, eats Reese's cups. This is a middle finger to his fans that paid 21k towards his surgery.

There are probably millions of obese people that would love that second chance, much much like Boogie, Wings takes that second chance and takes a huge, stinky shit all over it.

Jordie, if you're reading this, please for the love of god lose the weight. Go to the gym, eat clean, ask ReviewTechUsa for advice. You are treating those who donated to your WLS like shit by eating and drinking unhealthy shit. It's disgusting behaviour, and makes you a borderline scam artist. Prove all your haters wrong. Lose the fucking weight.

Wings would probably stop 90% of his detractors and harassers if he lost the weight. He seems to be doing alright in every other aspect of his life, married, less emotionally unstable, earning more money, paid off his home etc. But he still eats junk food, drinks surgary drinks, eats Reese's cups. This is a middle finger to his fans that paid 21k towards his surgery.

There are probably millions of obese people that would love that second chance, much much like Boogie, Wings takes that second chance and takes a huge, stinky shit all over it.

Jordie, if you're reading this, please for the love of god lose the weight. Go to the gym, eat clean, ask ReviewTechUsa for advice. You are treating those who donated to your WLS like shit by eating and drinking unhealthy shit. It's disgusting behaviour, and makes you a borderline scam artist. Prove all your haters wrong. Lose the fucking weight.
He wouldn't lose the detractors if he lost the weight. He's lost a ton and put some back on truth be told that's just an easy target. My mother was superstitious and used to say don't mess with magic crap because there's a chance once you can see into that world it can see you suddenly. That's what happens to lolcows. Some people never forget, never let go, and the very nature of this hobby means many are mentally unbalanced in odd ways. Take for example Fuchzzia who currently runs the new Wings subreddit. This is a young kid who has tried to start up a streaming career several times, really wants a fanbase but its not happening so he repeatedy retreats into these communities of very young (12-15yo) roblox players.

Attacking Wings for him is literally tied to the same reason he dips into the roblox communities. It helps him regain lost agency in life. He's not been following Wings long enough to even have experienced 0.00000001% of the weight loss saga, he wasn't even around when the last group got nuked. Bringing up the weight loss money, or his weight in general is stupid. I guarantee if I doxxed you there'd be enough stupid ass cringey shit that people would laugh and most would check back periodically to see if you'd done anything interesting and a few would try to stir their own shit with you. It's the same story across all the KF threads.

Incase Fuchzzia reads this sometime, I know you go by Josh in your groups but I know your real name. Don't cross the line from observing to interfering with him yourself. Discourage people who make gay plans and stupid discord groups. Laugh, make memes, whatever but laugh at the mess he makes for himself, don't try to make your own messes for him, don't feel you have the "justice" to do anything, you don't and its retarded to think you do. If we see him in any videos like you're messing with him, as a result of dabbling in a world you don't understand, that world will be intently aware of your presence.

Edit: wordfilters I forgot about.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Wings would probably stop 90% of his detractors and harassers if he lost the weight.
Yeah, because people fuck with him not because of his entitlement, pity baiting and toxic personality, but because he is fat.

Jordie, if you're reading this
> Joined: Wednesday at 1:36 AM
Oh, fuck, this summer is taking too long.

People say he does it because it makes him money, I don't believe that at all.
Really? In one of his post-streaming pity-baitings he outright said, that it does. Probably, just a little over that he could make with some manual labor, but yeah, I forgot we are talking about Richie, let's cut him all slack.

It's a sign on Wings' behalf of desperately wanting to get through but having no idea how to proceed so he takes the some suffering head on to get some progress because he's fed up.
Or maybe his interactions with trolls are just the last straw to be relevant? Really, he isn't trolled nearly as hard as he was 2 years ago, but he still bitches about them costantly. Without "I am trolled" card his paypigs will see how really pathetic he is.

Yeah, because people fuck with him not because of his entitlement, pity baiting and toxic personality, but because he is fat.
I'm still not sure why some trolls say this, it's just outright absurd to say to begin with.

> Joined: Wednesday at 1:36 AM
Oh, fuck, this summer is taking too long.
Be glad you didn't have kids for this one.

Really? In one of his post-streaming pity-baitings he outright said, that it does. Probably, just a little over that he could make with some manual labor, but yeah, I forgot we are talking about Richie, let's cut him all slack.
So I know you don't believe everything he says, and it's been a tactic used by many (to claim to profit from trolls) but the only one who literally does is DSP.

Or maybe his interactions with trolls are just the last straw to be relevant? Really, he isn't trolled nearly as hard as he was 2 years ago, but he still bitches about them costantly. Without "I am trolled" card his paypigs will see how really pathetic he is.
I dunno how hooked into this all you really are but last year when I cleaned house on the Whale Watchers, people were still organizing BS....and there's a new reject whale watchers group doing it now with the old guard flinging shit at them currently.
So I would argue that it waxes and wanes as he shows he's willing to expose himself to more. I think he does want more views and attention and maybe his efforts are multi-faceted but the reasoning I saw in him for this last one was clearly like "alright lets figure this out" and it was earnest albeit a retarded decision. But he played stupid games and now he's won stupid prizes since they're all encouraged again.

Reactions: TacosForPrettyGirl

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm still not sure why some trolls say this, it's just outright absurd to say to begin with.
What? Trolls say that they troll him because he is fat? Trolls say, that they troll him, because he is toxic? Use words like an inteligent human being.

Be glad you didn't have kids for this one.
And again.

So I know you don't believe everything he says
Yes, and the amount of chargebacks is one of those. According to some of his statements, he doesn't make any money because of them, so his cars probably materialize from thin air. Also, it's clear that this man doesn't want to work and in that pity-baiting that I've mentioned, he outright said, that he isn't looking for one, because he will make less money. I doubt that he would make much less, but for me true reason is that you can't guilt trip your employer into buying you a car. And no, DSP has a plenty of paypigs, he is just wasting his money on mobile game instead of cars.

people were still organizing BS
What bullshit? Killing him in Siege? Lol, I've been teamkilled there plenty of times myself, probably, it was trolls too. Fuck, DSP was banned from Twitch twice for the last three days because of false DMCA. Richie was suspended once and it was 100% his fault, but somehow he still tried to spin it "trolls want me outta Twitch".

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

Would Wings lose all his trolls and haters if he lost weight?

Nah. Not without a personality change anyways. Most people seem to dislike Wings because of his toxicity and shitty personality. The weight is just an added bonus.

But it would without a doubt take a little of the hate off the top.

Food insecurity is a thing. There are people starving around the world. So there’s something rage inducing about an obese man who makes a living off playing games, who sits and whines and makes excuses all day long.

Or maybe his interactions with trolls are just the last straw to be relevant?

Nah. Wings doesn’t have the brains to come up with a scheme like that. The more I’ve watched him, the more I think that there’s something to the whole 62 IQ thing.

(He might not meet the clinical definition of tard-dom, but holy shit he’s dumb!)

Nah, when Wings does stuff like go on troll chats, it’s because he’s dumb and has a very undeveloped theory of mind.

He literally thinks he can talk or pity the trolls into not trolling him.

It’s also ego-related. Notice how much time Wings spends correcting the narrative and coming up with excuses.

In Wings’ mind he has done everything correct and has done nothing wrong. If he’s unpopular, it’s because there’s misinformation about him out there, and if he could only set the record straight, he wouldn’t be trolled no mo.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich
Meanwhile, the local Wendy's has had a reasonably consistent flow of troll reviews making fun of Wings....which is the dumbest and least sensible way to troll him I can imagine.
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

image3.jpg
image4.jpg

image5.jpg
Guess how many of these people have their personal info, xbla accounts, etc attached to these reviews.

I think that discord got nuked too. It was called Under The Gut
There's another one that's been around for some time now that is set up by some of the people from Whale Watchers and it's layout wise identical.

Edit for further evidence that these are weens, not just people observing for laughs:
discord.PNG

Last edited:

TacosForPrettyGirl

kiwifarms.net
There's another one that's been around for some time now that is set up by some of the people from Whale Watchers and it's layout wise identical.

Edit for further evidence that these are weens, not just people observing for laughs:
View attachment 1461449
That kind of stuff is too far, involving his wife in to the whole thing. That will probably lead to some really cringey gay op shit

Meruem

kiwifarms.net
That DavidTheWaffle guy seems a bit too invested in it. I recognise him from the Wings subreddit, most of the people are in there for the memes, but a few of them seem a bit too stalkerish. There's a guy who claimed he traced his wife's IP address to get her cell number and was offering it around
Still not as bad as /r/SamandTolki.

Those guys live and breath for Boogie.

• Autistic
Reactions: Mother 3 Fan
Boogie actively seeks attention. I don't see the Wings situation as comparable.
Boogie has always been an attention seeker, whereas Wings stumbles into people's attention. He's oddly a reasonably well thought out person at times which leads me to believe his suffering has lead to some soul searching but overall he still puts his foot in his mouth with things that show how backwards country his ideas of the world are. That said, disagreement is fine, I disagree with him on a lot. I think he used to be a shit person too, now he's a super boring person who's life is still spiraling.

On discord;One thing to note, the main majority of the server's population and the admin seem to just want to laugh at wings, not fuck with him. You can't tell them that directly of course because there's no way in hell they'd listen, but there's nothing wrong with that. There are a few that go too far and that's the only people that I think any of us would frown upon. There's one they talked about in the old discord who ended up getting it nuked, he's a pedo apparently.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Old, but it hasn't been posted. Woody rips Wings a fucking new one, and it sounds like it's extremely cathartic for him.

Kyle's reaction just cements this video as an extremely cathartic action Woody undertook. Years of this fat fuck's bullshit, all flying out of his mouth in a matter of seconds.

Boogie has always been an attention seeker, whereas Wings stumbles into people's attention. He's oddly a reasonably well thought out person at times which leads me to believe his suffering has lead to some soul searching but overall he still puts his foot in his mouth with things that show how backwards country his ideas of the world are. That said, disagreement is fine, I disagree with him on a lot. I think he used to be a shit person too, now he's a super boring person who's life is still spiraling.
The problem with Wings is that he's the kind of guy, who, if you told him you disagree with him, even if it's of a minor issue, he'd put the controller down, turn to you, and give you his undivided attention as he starts to ree at you over how wrong you are. That's why the trolldom exists, even though he's boring to a majority, that small, autistic niche still for whatever reason still enjoy poking fun at him because he still to this day seeks attention, regardless of it being positive or negative.

Last edited:

Wendyslover69

kiwifarms.net
Yes the claims about him being a pedo are true. He was outed from the community after admitting to sexually abusing a 13 year old when he was 17. There is proof of him admitting it as well. He was mad about being outed so started attempting to dox people then started nuking the servers over it. His name is Nicholas Patric cooper. He is 19 has no life/job still lives with his mom and lives in Alabama. I have proof if needed. I spoke to the girl a few months ago and she had told me he has been harassing her since the day he sexually abused her. This user continues to make new social media accounts to this day just to harass her

Just post it, faggot. Where do you think you are?
They don't get it, and keep banning their own out of paranoia but haven't actually banned me yet, although I was able to lead the special folk within to believe they had yesterday with a fake post in live time while they were witch hunting.

Then I deleted it and watched them gloat thinking they had my goat...then later watched them dox one of their own for fun:
discord2.PNG

Of course on the offramp they pushed it as "we're totally helping you bro", and what's funnier is that they got like one name and nothing else but bluffed a full dox.

What's funnier is a dude they banned earlier is someone who got closest to my identity a year ago and made me go under wraps. Hard to keep track of all the people they ban but back in Whale Watching Enthusiasts he happened to snag my steam name and add me.

I was still watching them furiously delete stuff a minute ago. One of them brought up a post in this thread in another wings discord and someone shared it to theirs, and the normal names scrambled to delete it and tell people to stop talking about it, then deleting those posts too.
discord3.PNG

Works same as it did last year. A small circle of people (mostly content creators) being secretive and protected by a ring of literal autists who they use to snuff any discussions they don't like (delete and threaten) and repost image spam to move chat along. I'll keep watching and report back. They seem to think I joined recently and don't realize the modus operandi is to join early, record everything, and let people expose themselves. You should have seen Modular Richard (who has a DSP discord tag, pfp, etc) being bullied around for an upload with slightly off volume leveling, and he just sat there taking the abuse only to be told he'd be redoing the upload. What a cuck.

Edit: To anyone who wants to burn the current anti-Wings subreddit, I'm happy to drop the whole dox unless Fuchzzia gets into contact with me himself. I have two others from the discord I'm happy to burn as well as they've shown themselves to be weens. I have some on one of the content creators there but he hasn't shown himself to be really worthy of a dox, but you know how it is..collect and archive up front, best case scenario they think they're clear with you holding the cards, worst case you just delete it because they're decent people.