WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

Was that a guy called FiremanCandor or ArcaAutem ?
No, I did follow FiremanCandor though, at the time even people in the community worked with me because they wanted him taken down.
Strom Thurmond was born in 1902, which is 37 years after the ratification of the 13th Amendment to the constitution, which outlawed slavery in the United States.
This is why these statues are often attacked, it's less an assertion of wrongdoing and more a reasonably reliable gamble on it. There's a statue near me that had a similar situation who owned no slaves and wasn't with the south or racist but likewise was attacked (and thankfully not removed).

• Informative
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ did I touch a nerve? Take your fucking meds. Thing is I actually agree with you that this discord drama is retarded and barely worth attention. But your REEEEing over some autists inoffensively bumping a boring-ass thread that I only remember exists because I still have it watched (despite my better judgement) is equally deficient of chromosomes.
And lurk more faggot https://kiwifarms.net/threads/fred-fuchs-freddy-boy.33971/
You could spend 5 minutes and realize, that I was here when SoK fell apart, so there is no way I've never heard about this. Talk about calling people triggered. And before you gonna throw some links and tell me to "lurk more", think for a second if you know subject yourself, because many of the things, that people accuse Fred of doing to DSP, were done by another autist named Boon. Yep, thread by KoP, but at least it was revised by three other mods at the time, so it's legit. Also, when DSP entered his bunkruptcy saga, I was surprised to see people talking that they would like to see Let's endure and SoKasts about that (never liked this shit personally, it's 10 hours long and not funny). Basically, people are ready to look past all that shit, that SoK were doing, just to hear from them again.

TacosForPrettyGirl

kiwifarms.net
Are there any pics of the new wife?
Here are a few. The last one is very bad quality, but it's from the Office Depot security footage that a troll made the gas station robbery meme out of

Edit: spelling mistake

Attachments

Last edited:

TacosForPrettyGirl

kiwifarms.net
So there are some people on the Wings subreddit sending memes to his sister, and posting in South Carolina and Conway subreddits the photo of him from Office Depot, accusing him of robbing stores and shit

Attachments

thrusting

mulgendum vacca
kiwifarms.net
There are still 5+ highlight channels cranking out videos on the daily, obviously all using the same clips. The comments are mostly people whining how boring wings has become or a-log types who hate Richard because he is fatter than them.

• Feels
Reactions: Draza

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
There are still 5+ highlight channels cranking out videos on the daily, obviously all using the same clips. The comments are mostly people whining how boring wings has become or a-log types who hate Richard because he is fatter than them.
true. the most pathetic ones are the a-loggers you spoke of (who have shown their bodies, and are just as, if not more, fat). these ones have taken the spotlight off of Wings and are now objectively more fun to troll.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Wings splitting straight facts on fellow CoD lolcow ONLYUSEmeBLADE. NGL he makes some good points.
clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6K1acwJy0
fullstream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtycOk4d1l4
View attachment 1481139
The Blade shit is so weird, because all of these seemingly normal, successful people keep sympathizing with him and I've never seen one thing that made him look like anything other than a degenerate shitbag. If anything, it seems like it should be Wings the other piece of trailer trash rooting for him and Woody the WASP giving him the business.

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
The Blade shit is so weird, because all of these seemingly normal, successful people keep sympathizing with him and I've never seen one thing that made him look like anything other than a degenerate shitbag. If anything, it seems like it should be Wings the other piece of trailer trash rooting for him and Woody the WASP giving him the business.
the way it's happening makes more sense IMO. Wings is a lowlife POS. The only person he can get away with criticizing is a degenerate drunk with a leg and a half. Woody on the other hand is just a cuck. If he was normal, he would be trashed Wings years ago.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of it is the sympathy angle. As that video from SunnyV2 got into at the end of it, there is a tragedy to be told in Blade's downfall and current state. A deeply depressed man that thinks he has no value in the world turns to substance abuse, resulting in him slowly killing himself. It's hard to wish that destruction on somebody.

However, these people have to realize that Blade has done more than enough to warrant being hated. You can sympathize with the tragic elements in his story, but you also have to recognize the truly terrible shit he's done.