WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
In internet sense or IRL?
On the internet (but this likely applies IRL as well) since he let faggots like Wings, ObviouslyJesus, and Thunder shit on him with no consequences. Especially Wings though, since he literally shits on him non stop, but still talks to him and wants to be his friend

I don't know, many of them are just dumb teenagers, who can just go full DFE and leave it all behind. Richie on the other hand chained himself to his streaming channel and has no other options at this point. It's funny on it's own, considering the amount of whimpering "I'll leave Twitch after surgery, I swear" he had. And before you say "b-but he is just boring", look at DSP. He had nothing to offer for years until he filed for bankruptcy.
Some of Wings' current trolls (mostly the newer ones, since the "OG" cucks got weeded out years ago) are quite literally the most pathetic people I've had the displeasure of meeting. Right now, until Richard's Twitch subs go down, I'm just finding other people to fuck with.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Some of Wings' current trolls (mostly the newer ones, since the "OG" cucks got weeded out years ago) are quite literally the most pathetic people I've had the displeasure of meeting. Right now, until Richard's Twitch subs go down, I'm just finding other people to fuck with.
Eh, maybe. At least their hate with Richie is mutual. What I can't understand is why anyone would give him money at this point. His streams are shit and his pity-baiting/e-begging is so blatant, that one really deserves a title of paypig for supporting him.

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
Eh, maybe. At least their hate with Richie is mutual. What I can't understand is why anyone would give him money at this point. His streams are shit and his pity-baiting/e-begging is so blatant, that one really deserves a title of paypig for supporting him.
Most of the Troll Donations are chargebacks, specifically the 3$ ones. They put on the form that Richard is a vacuum part salesman who didn’t send them what they ordered. The trolls made a whole fake website about it called “Sucking Sams Vacuum repair” which unfortunately is now down and I can’t find an archive.

It’s interesting that despite being far more pathetic and degenerate the wings trolls found a consistent way to donate while charging back meanwhile people continue to actually give DSP money to this day to “troll” him. I think it’s just cus Phil claims to win all chargebacks so people don’t try despite that being demonstrably untrue.

Basil II

le putin machine
kiwifarms.net
Most of the Troll Donations are chargebacks, specifically the 3$ ones. They put on the form that Richard is a vacuum part salesman who didn’t send them what they ordered. The trolls made a whole fake website about it called “Sucking Sams Vacuum repair” which unfortunately is now down and I can’t find an archive.

It’s interesting that despite being far more pathetic and degenerate the wings trolls found a consistent way to donate while charging back meanwhile people continue to actually give DSP money to this day to “troll” him. I think it’s just cus Phil claims to win all chargebacks so people don’t try despite that being demonstrably untrue.
With Phil's financial luck I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Or maybe it's just not true at all?

Wings trolls are some of the dumbest people I've met online, and invested so hard for no reason. They really did have a setup for organizing stream sniping and chargebacks. What is more interesting is how absolutely paranoid they are even to this day. I've watched them when at least a hundred people and wipe channels time and time again (which doesn't affect loggers). I've watched the higher ups embrace the stupidest people because they are toxic and retarded enough to provide static to test new people. They say plainly how dumb and annoying these people are they keep in middle ranks but they're useful so they'll never move up into a real trusted status.

Can you imagine a community where the core members are outnumbered by a factor of ten by the useful idiots shitting up a chat room like furbies taking to one another? Yet they still can't filter out a clever kiwi because their ego prevents them from questioning themselves. They'd sooner burn one another.

This is the incestuous situation brought about from following wings too long too closely with nothing going on. Say what you want about DSP but he's had consistent micro sagas all year. There's always something. A new boomer rant or missing paypig and financial jinga speculation as a result.

TacosForPrettyGirl

kiwifarms.net
Wings trolls are some of the dumbest people I've met online, and invested so hard for no reason. They really did have a setup for organizing stream sniping and chargebacks. What is more interesting is how absolutely paranoid they are even to this day. I've watched them when at least a hundred people and wipe channels time and time again (which doesn't affect loggers). I've watched the higher ups embrace the stupidest people because they are toxic and retarded enough to provide static to test new people. They say plainly how dumb and annoying these people are they keep in middle ranks but they're useful so they'll never move up into a real trusted status.

Can you imagine a community where the core members are outnumbered by a factor of ten by the useful idiots shitting up a chat room like furbies taking to one another? Yet they still can't filter out a clever kiwi because their ego prevents them from questioning themselves. They'd sooner burn one another.

This is the incestuous situation brought about from following wings too long too closely with nothing going on. Say what you want about DSP but he's had consistent micro sagas all year. There's always something. A new boomer rant or missing paypig and financial jinga speculation as a result.

Very true. For me, the comment that sums it up best (and I think it was a comment on this thread), is that DSP has detractors, and Wings has trolls. A lot of the people who troll Wings have proven to be as dumb as he is, and just as lolcow-worthy. BigUpsKiwiFarms

Speaking of, anyone have any updates on the Discords? Can't be arsed to keep up with them myself.
Last time I talked about it they kicked some random people out looking for me. I'm logging though and browse through it from time to time.

Truth be told the higher ups don't do shit, they should be here because all the dummies they keep around are specifically the retards we complain about. If they cut them out they could just hang here and insult wings without the low level low iq trolls around to make them look bad.

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
Last time I talked about it they kicked some random people out looking for me. I'm logging though and browse through it from time to time.

Truth be told the higher ups don't do shit, they should be here because all the dummies they keep around are specifically the retards we complain about. If they cut them out they could just hang here and insult wings without the low level low iq trolls around to make them look bad.
Ah, okay. I just assumed that maybe they had made a new server cause both of the ones I am in are extremely dead.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LowTierGod and Wings both somehow attract people more pathetic than they are. I’ve never joined the various LTG Discord servers, but holy shit, the level of autism in the Wings’ Discord servers is nuclear.
Wings, definitely. Leave the guy alone, they're not even funny.

LTG, I haven't seen but I say it's equal at worst.

ConwayPimp

kiwifarms.net
I guess if your life sucks it becomes very attractive to laugh at someone like Wings, so you can feel better about your own situation. I'm not sure if this is normal in lolcow communities, but it is definitely the case with Wings. I would rather be Wings than one of those sad people like WingsofObesity or FireManCrandor.

Reactions: LubbyChudder

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
I guess if your life sucks it becomes very attractive to laugh at someone like Wings, so you can feel better about your own situation. I'm not sure if this is normal in lolcow communities, but it is definitely the case with Wings. I would rather be Wings than one of those sad people like WingsofObesity or FireManCrandor.
I haven't kept up with KF, why the hatred for people like Candor specifically?

wingyyy

kiwifarms.net
I haven't kept up with KF, why the hatred for people like Candor specifically?
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that may have to do with the fact that he (or someone using his alias) is still active in what's left of the 'troll community' of Wings and has been active for years, unlike a lot of them like Ranklin who stay out these days. I think it's just the association with people like Lummox that makes the lot of them seem overly obsessed with a dude who isn't entertaining in much of any way anymore.

Feels a lot of like younger, dumber SoJ