WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

Don Kichnov

kiwifarms.net
Ah, okay. I just assumed that maybe they had made a new server cause both of the ones I am in are extremely dead.
They have. There's a new server called the Conway Weight Watchers. Reminiscent of the Whale Watchers with the mass bans they do there. Looks like it's owned by two clowns named Caesar and Kruger who might be older guys on alts but are probably newfags.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I can fill some people in, so what I remember is that FireManCandor was a relatively big contributer to the og whale watcher's discord, but he wasn't one of the main ring leaders that was organising the troll harassment tactics or collective troll video ideas, just someone who was an active participant in some of the streams trolling and making some memes on the discord and the main first subreddit. He was once a older fan of Wings I believe but he played a big part in getting a lot of different people involved in the initial first wave of trolling so I guess he saw the tide turn and found it more fun for him to make fun of Wings rather then being more of a genuine fan. I believe he actually didn't end up getting doxed? I'd have to go back and check the early pages of the farms but I don't have a lot patience for these retards, anyway he was responsible and took charge for reviving the subreddits that were getting taken down a while ago and he was the head moderator for a lot of them every time, although as of recently there are some small subreddits still lingering about (But nowhere near as populated as any of the previous ones have been) and he isn't moderating any of them anymore, but his reddit account is still active and posting on them semi-frequently so he hasn't completely gone mia.

The reason he comes up as a frequent wings troll is mostly because he's been following him the longest and knows a lot about his past streaming incidents, but not necessarily a big ring leader when it came to the trolling specifically, we pretty much know all about them and what they did.

• Informative
Reactions: thrusting

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
They have. There's a new server called the Conway Weight Watchers. Reminiscent of the Whale Watchers with the mass bans they do there. Looks like it's owned by two clowns named Caesar and Kruger who might be older guys on alts but are probably newfags.
Ah, I see.
I can fill some people in, so what I remember is that FireManCandor was a relatively big contributer to the og whale watcher's discord, but he wasn't one of the main ring leaders that was organising the troll harassment tactics or collective troll video ideas, just someone who was an active participant in some of the streams trolling and making some memes on the discord and the main first subreddit. He was once a older fan of Wings I believe but he played a big part in getting a lot of different people involved in the initial first wave of trolling so I guess he saw the tide turn and found it more fun for him to make fun of Wings rather then being more of a genuine fan. I believe he actually didn't end up getting doxed? I'd have to go back and check the early pages of the farms but I don't have a lot patience for these retards, anyway he was responsible and took charge for reviving the subreddits that were getting taken down a while ago and he was the head moderator for a lot of them every time, although as of recently there are some small subreddits still lingering about (But nowhere near as populated as any of the previous ones have been) and he isn't moderating any of them anymore, but his reddit account is still active and posting on them semi-frequently so he hasn't completely gone mia.

The reason he comes up as a frequent wings troll is mostly because he's been following him the longest and knows a lot about his past streaming incidents, but not necessarily a big ring leader when it came to the trolling specifically, we pretty much know all about them and what they did.
And thanks for the catchup. That explanation is pretty much what I had guessed, but I wasn't certain whether there was any sort of lesser known backstory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flavius Anthemius

TacosForPrettyGirl

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of some of these "first wave" trolls, does anyone know anything about Leech Of Redemption ? He hasn't been around for a long time, but as far as I know he wasn't doxxed on here or anything

Edit: I could be wrong, but I think he was one of the first people to send hookers to Wings' house

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
lol this thread is no longer about wings but his obsessive troll fanbase? what a twist!
Although to be fair you can go as far back as page 13 I think and then most of what follows from their was all about the people in that discord and the happenings surrounding those trolls, barely any of it was about wings at all. Because ultimately he is not as interesting as a cow compared to some of the other similar ones on the site that are notorious for streaming and being on the receiving end of trolling (Black DSP and DSP come to mind).

TacosForPrettyGirl

kiwifarms.net
Although to be fair you can go as far back as page 13 I think and then most of what follows from their was all about the people in that discord and the happenings surrounding those trolls, barely any of it was about wings at all. Because ultimately he is not as interesting as a cow compared to some of the other similar ones on the site that are notorious for streaming and being on the receiving end of trolling (Black DSP and DSP come to mind).
That's a really good point you make about Wings that often gets overlooked; he just isn't that funny. He said some stupid things on a podcast nearly a decade ago, he had a few months-long stretch of getting angry at vidya, and then the surgery. Other than that he is just an uninteresting blob

Reactions: BR55 and Syikeblade

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
You know what I find interesting? Wings and DSP are often compared. Yet Wings presence on the Farms is tiny, with only 1 thread with 2k replies and most of the replies are defending him. Meanwhile, DSP has a entire subforum digging into every facet of his online and offline life, and a thread with nearly 6 thousand fucking pages (is this the biggest thread on a individual lolcow on this site?)

I wonder why this is? Could a Wings subforum worked if it was made in 2017?

Is it because Wings trolls went too far for even Kiwi Farms standards? I honestly don't think DSP detractors are that much better. They are actively trying to ruin him 24/7. But maybe it's because DSP detractors tend to be less immature? I don't know.

I suppose another factor is that Wings plays the same FPS games for years at the time, while DSP plays every AAA game, which makes him more interesting to keep up with.

Last edited:

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Elaborate. I'm new here and am always willing to learn.
KiwiFarms isn't about trolling at all but simply pointing and laughing. Engaging with a lolcow at all is generally frowned upon and mocked entirely.

You'll find that DSP's detractors are roundly mocked as well, it's just more spread out since many of them have their very own threads (King of Pol, Fred Fuchs, etc.)

Wings' trolls didn't go too far for KF standards, the fact that they're sitting their trying to trollshield by pretending to be better than Wings in the first place and actively messing with him just makes them even worse than anything he's shown to be doing.

Wings is a sad shell of a man, or at least was until recently. His trolls are autistically obsessed with trying to prove that they're better than this sad shell of a man, suggesting they with all likelihood are not, and they keep proving it day in and day out. And that's why we're laughing more at them than him.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol this thread is no longer about wings but his obsessive troll fanbase? what a twist!
The trolls are worse than the actual cow.

Looking through Wings' prime with WaW, I like his ramblings while he commentates with those CoDs. It's a bit sad to see him get reduced to being poked at by autists.

Another example is Wings being in PKA highlights.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of some of these "first wave" trolls, does anyone know anything about Leech Of Redemption ? He hasn't been around for a long time, but as far as I know he wasn't doxxed on here or anything

Edit: I could be wrong, but I think he was one of the first people to send hookers to Wings' house
When the SLVGE Discord was made, Leech joined, but immediately left out of anger when he noticed that there was an emote with LR's face (I guess they were friends?) and he hasn't been spotted since. And to my knowledge, Leech did not call any hookers.

KiwiFarms isn't about trolling at all but simply pointing and laughing. Engaging with a lolcow at all is generally frowned upon and mocked entirely.

You'll find that DSP's detractors are roundly mocked as well, it's just more spread out since many of them have their very own threads (King of Pol, Fred Fuchs, etc.)

Wings' trolls didn't go too far for KF standards, the fact that they're sitting their trying to trollshield by pretending to be better than Wings in the first place and actively messing with him just makes them even worse than anything he's shown to be doing.

Wings is a sad shell of a man, or at least was until recently. His trolls are autistically obsessed with trying to prove that they're better than this sad shell of a man, suggesting they with all likelihood are not, and they keep proving it day in and day out. And that's why we're laughing more at them than him.
I can see where you come from, but the issue with that is that Richard isn't like DSP. He is funny specifically because of his reactions to what the trolls do to him. His best reactions have come from chargeback donations and teamkilling in games. If nobody directly fucked with him, there would be nothing to troll.

• Agree
Reactions: TacosForPrettyGirl

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net

Interesting. Thank you for the concise explanation. I appreciate it.

Reactions: PrincessHomura

wingyyy

kiwifarms.net
I can see where you come from, but the issue with that is that Richard isn't like DSP. He is funny specifically because of his reactions to what the trolls do to him. His best reactions have come from chargeback donations and teamkilling in games. If nobody directly fucked with him, there would be nothing to troll.
It's not like he even responds to trolling really anymore. Dude even made that Troll merch that he was talking about years ago. This is a mostly inactivecow

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
You know what I find interesting? Wings and DSP are often compared. Yet Wings presence on the Farms is tiny, with only 1 thread with 2k replies and most of the replies are defending him. Meanwhile, DSP has a entire subforum digging into every facet of his online and offline life, and a thread with nearly 6 thousand fucking pages (is this the biggest thread on a individual lolcow on this site?)

I wonder why this is? Could a Wings subforum worked if it was made in 2017?

Is it because Wings trolls went too far for even Kiwi Farms standards? I honestly don't think DSP detractors are that much better. They are actively trying to ruin him 24/7. But maybe it's because DSP detractors tend to be less immature? I don't know.

I suppose another factor is that Wings plays the same FPS games for years at the time, while DSP plays every AAA game, which makes him more interesting to keep up with.
I made a post a few pages back about the different levels of attention both Richard and DSP receive here.
Personally I don't think Wings is really that much more boring than DSP, just this year we had the whole fake marriage arc, which while not as interesting as the DSP bankruptcy arc was pretty hilarious when you summarize it.

All DSP really does is run his boring shitty streams constantly banning people, At least Wings mopes and reads troll donations. Most of the interesting stuff about DSP is behind the scenes and requires some serious time investment to fully understand (WWE champions, bankruptcy etc). Meanwhile all it takes to get to the juiciest Wings stuff is a 5 minute clip of him having a breakdown, throwing a controller, or shouting out "WingsofJudaism". Therefore I don't think the root of the divergence in the attention each receives here is actually in the content.

Its easy to chalk it up to the difference in Trolls, and this is certainly a factor, but lets not forget that Phil once had his own circle of troll shielding giga autists who did 11 hour live streams every time Phil snorted. They bought a well in Africa just to prove their superiority. One key difference however is the general maturity level of the trolls. Its difficult to explain but the Wings trolls simply feel like they are collectively 14. I suppose its probably a result of the sorts of games he plays, the COD crowd aren't exactly known for being Paragons of restraint and virtue, and most of his biggest trolls found him from his COD gameplay. This is also why that Canadian lawyer troll that dug up all the dirt on the wedding etc from late 2019 to early 2020 was so interesting because he was a grown ass man when usually wings trolls present themselves as teenagers.

Another bizarre difference is that DSP fans actually exist. Both on his forums but also in his streams. There are people who legitimately like his boring content and like Phil. Nothing really comparable exists for wings, at least not anymore. Everyone is either a troll, a passerby or watching hoping something funny happens. This is despite Wings still getting donations and making money (albeit far less than Phil despite usually having more viewers especially when he is on Siege). Nevertheless none of these donators are really regulars. This is partly since Wings often bans his own mods after a few months. No fans means no threads for weird fans (Wheelchairs) like Phil has, meaning the only other player in the Wingsverse is his trolls.

I think there could have been a wings subforum at multiple points in time, not just 2017. It would have been interesting to see how it went. I theorize a big reason the Wings sphere never really matured was because it remained largely on discord, and cycling through newer younger trolls after the last server exploded in drama every year or so. If Wings had become big here on kiwifarms and the primary buzz about him filtered through here from early on it might have made the Trolls around him generally more mature and you would see them acting more like the current DSP detractors. Still autistic, but in a detail oriented way, not a sends hookers to his house, troll shielding gay ops, contacts his fiance and tries to blackmail her kind of way. As strange as it sounds, when kiwifarms becomes the nexus of a particular cows footprint on the internet it generally matures the whole scene. This isn't always the case but I think it would have significantly affected the behavior of the Wings trolls since it would have meant there was a power center apart from stupid discord chats with power tripping and troll shielding retards as owners. Nobody would be fighting over who the "true" trolls are or which server it is, or at least they wouldn't matter and would be laughed at here if they did. Instead everyone would look up to the hypothetical subforum here. Its all too late for any of this of course.

Or maybe I am full of shit, still I find DSP and Wings (and their respective communities) fun to compare.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I haven't kept up with KF, why the hatred for people like Candor specifically?
He's one of the many trolls that's gone way too far with really hating Wings and justifying the need to ruin his life at every turn.

I'll maintain that Wings should definitely have had a forum here in his weight loss surgery heyday 2017-18. He was the epitome of a living meme. But now he's just pathetic and inoffensive with his trolls faking outrage at him being a depressed fat failure, desperately grasping at bringing Richard back to what he was. Which he's only doing with his weight.

Harold Shitmum

kiwifarms.net
I'm not one to defend lolcows or piss on each others parade, but wings recent dark souls streams have been genuinely entertaining and informative, I''m saying this as someone unfamiliar with the 'souls' genre.

I have the same opinion of a few others here in that the wings detractors have proven themselves bigger cows than wings himself. I believe if he continues down the path of playing games other than fps, games he is familiar with and knowledgeable about, it's possible he could make it as a run of the mill streamer. Whether he deserves or is capable of this is yet to be seen but personally I hope he gets there.

• Dumb
Reactions: raiderjones

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
I'm not one to defend lolcows or piss on each others parade, but wings recent dark souls streams have been genuinely entertaining and informative, I''m saying this as someone unfamiliar with the 'souls' genre.

I have the same opinion of a few others here in that the wings detractors have proven themselves bigger cows than wings himself. I believe if he continues down the path of playing games other than fps, games he is familiar with and knowledgeable about, it's possible he could make it as a run of the mill streamer. Whether he deserves or is capable of this is yet to be seen but personally I hope he gets there.
You should have said that you're unfamiliar with Wings too, because if you believe any of that, you're a retard.

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
He's one of the many trolls that's gone way too far with really hating Wings and justifying the need to ruin his life at every turn.

I'll maintain that Wings should definitely have had a forum here in his weight loss surgery heyday 2017-18. He was the epitome of a living meme. But now he's just pathetic and inoffensive with his trolls faking outrage at him being a depressed fat failure, desperately grasping at bringing Richard back to what he was. Which he's only doing with his weight.
With how cocky he is now, thinking that trolling is dead, I refuse to stop until he is miserable again.