WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

SwattedKat

kiwifarms.net
Can anybody point me to what page the marriage saga starts on? I had no fucking clue he got married. Doesn't seem rushed at all.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
People, how about you just make a Community watch thread? It worked out pretty well for YandereDev - his thread is about him again and no one left offended. It's better, than seeing this thread getting 3 new pages, just to find out that it's all about "Wings_trolls.txt" again.

EndBoss_Karen

Can I speak to the manager?
kiwifarms.net
To be honest i thought for a while, it sucks that he gets trolled and bullied but then, his personality and actions always ride him into it.
It keeps going and going, he doesn't learn from it, and instead of quitting twitch and getting a job and working on his weight, he rather streams.
Can't really feel sorry for him

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
To be honest i thought for a while, it sucks that he gets trolled and bullied but then, his personality and actions always ride him into it.
It keeps going and going, he doesn't learn from it, and instead of quitting twitch and getting a job and working on his weight, he rather streams.
Can't really feel sorry for him
I'm smack dab in the middle. Like his A-logs can get fucking psychotic, but even when left to his own devices, he routinely attacks and belittles his teammates when he does badly in vidya, repeatedly talks about how he wants to stop but refuses to, and is generally just an all around piece of shit. I don't wish a fleet of psycho-spergs on anybody. But if anyone was to end up with an army of autists on them, it makes sense to me that someone like Wings would be the one with them.

cgatlas

kiwifarms.net
I love when someone says "Why don't the higher up Discord people come here instead?" But half the recent thread is filled with people hoping for Wings' success. Give me a fucking break lmao.