WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

How long will Wing's marriage last?

• > 6 months

Votes: 223 30.4%
  • A year

Votes: 192 26.2%
  • Until death do they part

Votes: 318 43.4%

• Total voters

prof3ssional_3-b3ggar

kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is that if you look at the mobile app he showed on stream and then look at the Loseit app they look almost identical. Weight Watchers literally is paying somebody to count calories in a more convoluted way that will more than likely end up having you eat more than you should.

I guarantee if he did then he'd come up with some reason for why he's still correct.
he believes that he can pay his way out of his fattness

Watching his Apex streams having actually played a decent amount of that game, he really is shit. It'd be one thing if he was just bad at the game, but it is incredibly irritating how much he blames his teammates. Up to now I'd kind of carried the illusion that he was at least decent into adulthood, from when he did commentaries.
i have never played rainbow six but im a cs go player so i understand tactics and what not when it comes to FPS when to rush when to hide etc etc and i can tell that his fps skills are equal to gold nova 4 at best and he has almost 4000hr on that game, his brain is incapable of learning, he has been playing vyda 12 hrs a day on average every day for past 20 years and still sucks ass

Last edited by a moderator:

Getwhatyou

kiwifarms.net
he just admitted that he cheated he ate big mac with is 40 points LOL

the reason he does not understands why his aim sucks is the same reason why his aim sucks...he is just retarded legit on paper retarded

the fact is that humanoid like that should not even be alive only reason he is still alive is because of modern western civilization with is breeding retards like this,richard is deformed human outside and inside inbred and fed fast food his whole life ,his brain is sub human,his testasteron is non exsiting,he has no will power or drive things that man should have in order to survive so he is not a man
Why does his aim suck? How would he improve it?

ResignedCustodes

Chilling in the warp
kiwifarms.net
Plus his mood and self esteem seem tied directly to his performance in a genre of videogames he doesn't particularly like much.
No surprise, getting furious at the game and beating yourself up for losing doesn't help you do better in the game

Honestly anyone giving him money at this point must be a genuine fan, why not just play RPGs and other shit he somewhat likes?

Also, I know it's an often repeated sentiment, but with all the shit Wingo gets I'd kinda feel bad for him if he wasn't such a legitimately shitty person.

Power Glove

Hackerman, the most powerful hacker of all time
kiwifarms.net
Just caught a snippet of his stream. He was complaining how he has to stream more now for money, and his entire chat just turned against him. He banned people suggesting him to get another job, and that just made it all worse. He just wants people to give him money, without putting in any effort. Last I checked, that is isn't how things work.

Gunterator

kiwifarms.net
Honestly anyone giving him money at this point must be a genuine fan, why not just play RPGs and other shit he somewhat likes?

Many years ago when he still had real fans he could have played more skyrim or fallout and games like that and still made money. The problem is the trolls dont watch him play those games so there was less viewers so he kept playing fps games which he is bad at and rages which turned his remaining fans into trolls that only watch for the rage.

Power Glove

kiwifarms.net
Many years ago when he still had real fans he could have played more skyrim or fallout and games like that and still made money. The problem is the trolls dont watch him play those games so there was less viewers so he kept playing fps games which he is bad at and rages which turned his remaining fans into trolls that only watch for the rage.
He tried it a few times recently to play both Fallout 4, and Skyrim, barely pulled 200 viewers. For him personally those games are much better to his mental health if i have to be perfectly honest, obviously for the people who wanna see the disaster streams unfold, they are less so.

He has stated over and over in the past that he'd rather have 200 viewers, and a more relaxed atmosphere. Those games would get him that, but because the realization dawns upon him that he needs those fps-games, and the trolls to allow his morbidly obese lifestyle to continue going the way it is, he goes back to being team-killed in Siege, messed with on Call of Duty, and getting laughed at for his abysmal Apex Legends streams.

l o l

kiwifarms.net
pictures of a car accident, jordie jordan states Kelly got into a non fault accident today, she is okay.

Comment response by Sassy (@yafuckindruggo) saying Not so funny when it's your family in an autombile wreck is it?.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He banned people suggesting him to get another job
"Getting a job will change nothing, it will only make me hungry and sore!"

Wings had genuine fans only during his CoD days and shortly after. His Skyrim and Vegas streams were boring as fuck, so the only ones who were watching those were mentally ill people with financial abuse fetish and somehow Wings managed to drive them out too.

View attachment 3427242
So why did Kelly only take a pic of the front end of her Escape? The Corolla's front end is destroyed and that's the car that supposedly rear ended her Escape.
View attachment 3427271
The rear end of her Escape has to be fucked. She got hit with enough force that the Corolla's radiator is on top of the engine.
Strange how he keeps insisting that it's not her fault, almost like he knows something and tries to cover it. I mean, I can believe Kelly is good with her decisions, she married Wings after all.

Power Glove

kiwifarms.net
Strange how he keeps insisting that it's not her fault, almost like he knows something and tries to cover it. I mean, I can believe Kelly is good with her decisions, she married Wings after all.
Strange how he keeps oversharing everything and anything that happens in their lives.