WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
If Dick was lying for donations, which appears likely, this is by far a new low.
Even if he wasn't it doesn't help that he's just so unlikable. I can understand not being funny, not being good at games, not being able to maintain a conversation with your chat - but he's just so fucking unlikable, almost to the point where he can show medical bills on screen and I still wouldn't want to donate. Remember, he'll do anything to help his grandma besides things that require responsibility.

Is he employed besides youtube/twitch, or is he some how scraping by with that?

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Is he employed besides youtube/twitch, or is he some how scraping by with that?
No. He says he used to work at Metglas, but that's been basically proven to be a lie, too. He's probably never had an actual job in his life.

The paypigs that continue funding this way of life for Richard are only making the inevitable return to reality worse for him.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's incredibly funny that Wings tries to discreetly sniff his fingers through slight of hand and feints. It's like he's playing Three Card Monte and the prize is that he can sample his musk in ambiguity.

The Last Stand

13 - Joan Crawford Special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personal opinion, but I disagree with Richard being teamkilled whenever he plays Rainbow Six Siege. The fact that these trolls stalk the guy enough to get randoms to teamkill him is pathetic. They're ruining the experience for the lobby.

Who are those people?

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personal opinion, but I disagree with Richard being teamkilled whenever he plays Rainbow Six Siege. The fact that these trolls stalk the guy enough to get randoms to teamkill him is pathetic. They're ruining the experience for the lobby.

Who are those people?
It might have been funny the first thousand times, but holy shit. Just watching him lose to randoms and act like Hitler in Downfall is way funnier, and gets a much more genuine response.

Wings is an orchid, let him grow, pimp.

Jungle_Bananas

kiwifarms.net
What's been happening now? Do I need to check the reddit?
FYI the old subreddit by u/firemancandor was removed for TOS.
The new subreddit is r/JordieMcCratyJordan
The subreddit owner is the “lawyer” u/Edmonton_Skeptic that Null made fun of in his Wings stream

Last edited:

ConwayPimp

kiwifarms.net
That Edmonton Skeptic guy is apparently also trying to report Wings to the IRS for tax fraud. I can't find the post now but he was claiming that the fraud concerned thousands of dollars.

I'm not sure it's true as Wings claims to hire an accountant every year to do his taxes. I don't trust any of them so it's hard to tell who's lying. Probably both.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I agree. I get it was funny when Richard was raging all the time, but that stuff hasn't affected him for like 2 years now. All it's doing is scaring him from playing casual with randoms, which we should encourage him to do more. That allows Richard to get pissy with poor noobs, and gives more chances for funny trolls like igottano to get him.

• Agree
Reactions: Honzou

Table Country

Its brakes severed, the rape train thunders onward
kiwifarms.net
5:05 There you have it lads, he confirmed he gets payed by Leen and faking reactions for pity and donnos.
How do you know it's Leen? Maybe I haven't gotten far enough in the video but he never mentions him. Could be literally any of them.
For all we know he could be lying. It's not like Jordie's above lying.