WingsofRedemption / Jordie Jordan - Morbidly Obese E-Begging Suicide-Baiting Vidya Streamer. Trolled by people somehow more pathetic.

ModelCitizen

kiwifarms.net
How do you know it's Leen? Maybe I haven't gotten far enough in the video but he never mentions him. Could be literally any of them.
For all we know he could be lying. It's not like Jordie's above lying.
His videos were monetized and Wingo gave him a lot of shout-outs, there was also an image of some DM's of him claiming he payed Wingo $500 (spammed a lot on his reddit although never debunked), but it appears he stoped paying Wingo and he false flagged him to oblivion and his entire library is gone (happended about 4 days ago).

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
How do you know it's Leen? Maybe I haven't gotten far enough in the video but he never mentions him. Could be literally any of them.
For all we know he could be lying. It's not like Jordie's above lying.
He's been lying from the start saying he's getting $1500/month. We're long at the point with Richard, if he's saying something, odds are it's a lie. A stupid, pointless lie.

laserbender

kiwifarms.net
I am unironically enjoy Lil Richie - Modular Diet:

Banworld and FTN are decent too (not as good as Modular Diet though).

Content Control is well done as a parody/remake of Laura Branigan's Self Control.

It's almost sad how such talent is wasted on some internet drama BS.

ConwayPimp

kiwifarms.net
There's huge troll infighting again. One of the troll channel owners, Lummox, was copyright stroke by someone (probably Richard) and speculations were going around. Allegedly this made Lummox start striking other troll channels too (Leen is gone for example and no one knows exactly who).

The troll community at large is starting to really hate the 'hoodlums' (Lummox fan base) - and understandably so because they are cringe as fuck.

Yeah, these people are real comedians for sure.

Anyway - Lummox and his hoodlums are ridiculed daily on the subreddit now. This made Lummox try to post illegal stuff on the reddit to have it taken down by site admins. So far he's been unsuccessful. This shit is like watching two NPCs fight in a video game, lmao.

Pretty much all the long time troll channels have quit uploading. There's been a bunch of new people trying to fill the void. Apparently the new Wings Warehouse one copped to being responsible for sending people to "service" Jordie. Lummox channel got nuked. Leen stopped as well.

*edit*
Now Moonie has called it quits.

Last edited:

Super Book

down 2 clown
kiwifarms.net
Wingo just isn't worthy of posting shit regularly. His streams are usually very boring. But, posting like twice a month when Richard does dumb shit doesn't bring the potential for decent money, and watching too many toxic Wingo streams breaks your brain.
Unlike dsp I don't think he has enough constant blunders to make him genuinely funny to pick on. I kinda blame it on him only really playing fps, he doesn't have the variety dsp has (which is surprising to say the least).

• Agree
Reactions: PrincessHomura

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's huge troll infighting again. One of the troll channel owners, Lummox, was copyright stroke by someone (probably Richard) and speculations were going around. Allegedly this made Lummox start striking other troll channels too (Leen is gone for example and no one knows exactly who).
I'd like to think that the troll community for Wings is mainly consisted of A-Logs and edgy manchildren. Nothing they do is funny aside from Leen or Liquid Richard.

It's pathetic that the man they stalk on a regular basis is objectively better off than themselves.

Can't wait until they eat themselves alive.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
There's some Wings trolls that are funny but they get drowned out by 1) the majority of trolls that make spout unfunny shit, like the 100 different names they use for Wings that make no sense, and 2) the hardcore trolls that obsess over Richard, dig way too deep to try finding evidence that he's a "bad" person and really HATE him. I get that Richard is a selfish e-begging asshole that deserves mockery, but he's only hurting himself.

Reactions: DogZero

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Anytime a lolcow gets too big he gets a "community" that's roughly as big of a reetard as the cow himself. It's "troll shielding" and it's been a phenomenon forever. Happened with C-Dubya-C and the 'FCTC', happened with GamerGate and the legion of total queers that started rotting off of that, is happening with Wings and Boogie, looks like it's going to manifest with this Idubbz shit happening, etc and so forth.

So long as people have an idea that being associated with trolling is "badass", a community of absolute faggots will manifest.

Fools Gold

kiwifarms.net
Wingo just isn't worthy of posting shit regularly. His streams are usually very boring. But, posting like twice a month when Richard does dumb shit doesn't bring the potential for decent money, and watching too many toxic Wingo streams breaks your brain.
Wings has been on the same rotation of streams since the highlight channels started blowing up. One stream he jumps on Rainbow, gets passive-aggressive at his teammates, occasionally gets teamkilled, and then adruptly ends the stream. Next stream he's playing Dark Souls or a random single player game and reads troll donations for two hours. The stream after that, he jumps on COD and spends an hour or two backing out of lobbies while complaining about stream snipers and trolls in the chat. I don't know why people still stick around his channel and expect him to spike a controller or scream at people again, when he knows all the highlight channels are going to be all over him like flies on shit the second he snaps. Shit's so boring now.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wings has been on the same rotation of streams since the highlight channels started blowing up. One stream he jumps on Rainbow, gets passive-aggressive at his teammates, occasionally gets teamkilled, and then adruptly ends the stream. Next stream he's playing Dark Souls or a random single player game and reads troll donations for two hours. The stream after that, he jumps on COD and spends an hour or two backing out of lobbies while complaining about stream snipers and trolls in the chat. I don't know why people still stick around his channel and expect him to spike a controller or scream at people again, when he knows all the highlight channels are going to be all over him like flies on shit the second he snaps. Shit's so boring now.
Another lolcow ruined by overmilking.

laserbender

kiwifarms.net
Another lolcow ruined by overmilking.
Honestly, I don't think Wings qualifies as a full on lolcow. He's totally too "always online" and he's had many chimpouts on stream, but all in all he's not completely retarded.

Case in point: compare him to Jake Alley, Zinnia Jones or basic Becky. They are for more ridiculous and toxic. And they literally don't do anything except chimp out on the internet. I am not an expert on Wings, but I get the impression that he has more things going on in life than the aforementioned personas.

Last edited:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, Wings easily deserves a lolcow thread. Maybe not a main section like DSP has, but it's debatable. He has a solid decade of pathetic lying, e-begging and manchild behavior online that's been recorded.

He's just not popular here because of fear of being lumped in with his overzealous trolls. Which sucks, but I get it.
He was mildly popular on here for a minor lolcow when things were going normally and people could just comment on his spergouts and the occasional tidbit of new information about him. The trolls came to dominate the thread because they turned out to be vastly worse than he was in quite literally every way possible, and their spergouts were bigger, spergier, and generally more entertaining than some fat dude chucking a controller.

It's not "fear of being lumped in with the trolls" that keeps him from being some Big Name Lolcow or something, he just doesn't do that much. He never did, he had some drama with his circle of friends and he freaked out on stream. For most people that's enough to occasionally make a post on his thread (because not every lolcow has to warrant their own fucking forum), but apparently some particularly autistic twits see that and get a good strong misfire in their brain that causes them to become obsessed with shit like hissing about his "lies" as if he had personally befriended and betrayed them with whatever he says about his weight.

The dude's a dumbass that used to do entertaining stuff while streaming vidya. Post when and if he does some entertaining stuff when streaming vidya, let the thread rest otherwise, that's it, that's seriously all that is necessary. Do not become emotionally involved in the lolcow's behavior.