Winnie the Pooh Voice Actor Accused of Sexual Assault, Animal Abuse -

Introvertigo

kiwifarms.net
Jim Cummings, who has played Winnie the Pooh since 1988, has been accused by his ex-wife, Stephanie Cummings, of sexual assault and animal abuse.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Stephanie accused her ex-husband of engaging "in physical, sexual and emotional abuse including but not limited to death threats, rape, and various sexual deviant behavior forced upon me without my consent' since their divorce in 2011. The two have been fighting regarding custody and support payments for their two children. Stephanie claims Jim has withheld payments and demanded sex "in exchange for meeting his support obligations.”

Stephanie claims to have obtained two restraining orders against Jim for separate instances of domestic violence. She recounted one, which The Blast says started with him coming over to her home and slapping "her on the buttocks" before forcing "himself on her in front of their 4-year-old daughter."

“He later came up behind me,” she continued, “grabbed my arm, spun me around, and forcefully put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me while holding me in place against the wall.” She described herself as feeling "humiliated and degraded" by the incident. She says she later reported the altercation to the L.A. County Sheriff.

Jim recounts the incident differently, saying he was "joking and laughing" with Stephanie and that he "touched her slightly on the butt." He claims they hugged consensually and that "the whole incident was happy," adding that his ex-wife, "who is much taller than I am, a large woman, made no objection to anything."

She also claims Jim raped her in 2013, an incident she filed a police report over. She provided details regarding several other instance of sexual misconduct, including inappropriate comments made to their two children about her breasts.

Stephanie also put forward allegations of animal abuse, talking about a time when, in response to a dog urinating in the house, Jim “took the dog and placed it inside a metal bucket outside of the house on a day which it was over 100 degrees, then left it there for a long time... The dog came close to dying.”

Jim provided his own version of events, saying, “There was an incident where I put a ‘tub’ (not a metal bucket) over a dog to isolate it briefly as a form of discipline to its behavior at our vet’s suggestion, and unfortunately I forgot the dog was there for a while, but then of course I released it.” He said he then took his dog to the vet, where it was deemed healthy.

Stephanie recounted another incident of animal abuse, alleging Jim had “taken a broom and hit the puppy so hard that he shattered the puppy’s hip necessitating surgery.”

In addition to Winnie the Pooh, Cummings also played Darkwing Duck in that character's titular series and Dr. Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog. He's lent his voice to such video games as Mass Effect 2, World of Warcraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
Jim Cummings, who has played Winnie the Pooh since 1988, has been accused by his ex-wife, Stephanie Cummings, of sexual assault and animal abuse.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Stephanie accused her ex-husband of engaging "in physical, sexual and emotional abuse including but not limited to death threats, rape, and various sexual deviant behavior forced upon me without my consent' since their divorce in 2011. The two have been fighting regarding custody and support payments for their two children. Stephanie claims Jim has withheld payments and demanded sex "in exchange for meeting his support obligations.”

Stephanie claims to have obtained two restraining orders against Jim for separate instances of domestic violence. She recounted one, which The Blast says started with him coming over to her home and slapping "her on the buttocks" before forcing "himself on her in front of their 4-year-old daughter."

“He later came up behind me,” she continued, “grabbed my arm, spun me around, and forcefully put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me while holding me in place against the wall.” She described herself as feeling "humiliated and degraded" by the incident. She says she later reported the altercation to the L.A. County Sheriff.

Jim recounts the incident differently, saying he was "joking and laughing" with Stephanie and that he "touched her slightly on the butt." He claims they hugged consensually and that "the whole incident was happy," adding that his ex-wife, "who is much taller than I am, a large woman, made no objection to anything."

She also claims Jim raped her in 2013, an incident she filed a police report over. She provided details regarding several other instance of sexual misconduct, including inappropriate comments made to their two children about her breasts.

Stephanie also put forward allegations of animal abuse, talking about a time when, in response to a dog urinating in the house, Jim “took the dog and placed it inside a metal bucket outside of the house on a day which it was over 100 degrees, then left it there for a long time... The dog came close to dying.”

Jim provided his own version of events, saying, “There was an incident where I put a ‘tub’ (not a metal bucket) over a dog to isolate it briefly as a form of discipline to its behavior at our vet’s suggestion, and unfortunately I forgot the dog was there for a while, but then of course I released it.” He said he then took his dog to the vet, where it was deemed healthy.

Stephanie recounted another incident of animal abuse, alleging Jim had “taken a broom and hit the puppy so hard that he shattered the puppy’s hip necessitating surgery.”

In addition to Winnie the Pooh, Cummings also played Darkwing Duck in that character's titular series and Dr. Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog. He's lent his voice to such video games as Mass Effect 2, World of Warcraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to cross-post what I said in the Hollywood Sex Pest thread (unless it gets fused in with that thread):

It's by his ex-wife (red flag, especially since she waited years after their divorce), taking it with a grain of salt until proven otherwise. Court documents, it says? Where's the court documents where she stated this? They were still seeing and talking to each other after their divorce? Well then why didn't she report him if he was groping her?

Disney's going to take this seriously just because of who he is, but there had better be evidence about this and they better not have a knee-jerk reaction to this like with Gunn. It'd suck balls if he is like this, but prove it. Fucking prove it. Let's get dangerous and take her to fucking court, Jim. Make her prove you're guilty. It was already bad enough John Lasseter rolled over and took it, but when he was let go, he found work elsewhere. If he was truly guilty and a menace to women in the industry, why would he be hired elsewhere? It's almost like it was just unfounded hearsay.

Should it come out Jim is just another Bill Cosby and is a direct blow to the childhood, I'll then retract.

You think he ever used his Pooh voice in bed?

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net

I'll link this just because it has a bit more info. Including the below part I thought was completely crazy town.

In 2017, Stephanie moved to Utah with their two daughters. When Jim asked to stay at their home during a visit, she accepted. “However, during the middle of the night, she claims Jim was ‘standing over me with his erect penis in my hand. He was using my hand to stroke his penis while my youngest daughter was asleep on the other side of me. She was 10 years old at the time,’” the report said. ]
So the guy is a violent rapist, but when he asks to stay the night at your house you let him? I don't think so, Tim.

This whole thing sounds like a smear job by a bitch ex-wife. Or Xi Jingping is out for revenge.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to cross-post what I said in the Hollywood Sex Pest thread (unless it gets fused in with that thread):

It's by his ex-wife (red flag, especially since she waited years after their divorce), taking it with a grain of salt until proven otherwise. Court documents, it says? Where's the court documents where she stated this? They were still seeing and talking to each other after their divorce? Well then why didn't she report him if he was groping her?

Disney's going to take this seriously just because of who he is, but there had better be evidence about this and they better not have a knee-jerk reaction to this like with Gunn. It'd suck balls if he is like this, but prove it. Fucking prove it. Let's get dangerous and take her to fucking court, Jim. Make her prove you're guilty. It was already bad enough John Lasseter rolled over and took it, but when he was let go, he found work elsewhere. If he was truly guilty and a menace to women in the industry, why would he be hired elsewhere? It's almost like it was just unfounded hearsay.

Should it come out Jim is just another Bill Cosby and is a direct blow to the childhood, I'll then retract.

Where did Lasseter wind up working after he was fired? Because he got fired by Disney once before around the time Tron was coming out.

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
OK not saying she's lying but why didn't she get the courts involved if Cummings was trying to blackmail her for money she's legally owed? Courts tend to be heavily biased in favor of the mother when it comes to custody and there's nothing lawyers love more than smacking down wannabe celebrities who think they are untouchable.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino