Winnie the Pooh Voice Actor Accused of Sexual Assault, Animal Abuse -

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://theblast.com/disney-winnie-pooh-jim-cummings-rape-animal-abuse-custody/

All of the news articles I've read about this quote the above as their source. I can't see any other new information coming out in the news.

Two of the authors of the article Gary Trock and Mike Walters are previous TMZ journos who went to the competitor The Blast. (Source Below)

https://pagesix.com/2017/09/06/former-tmz-employee-poaching-top-alums-for-new-site/

Haven't been able to fact check the blast because it doesn't show up as a source for fact checker sites but the other media outlets mentioned in the above article where The Blast have sourced their journos from are TMZ, (Left bias especially in language used), MSNBC (strongly left bias towards liberal causes) and The Daily Mail (Questionable Source) .

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=the+daily+mail
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=msnbc
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=tmz

Looks like the MSM are playing a game of Chinese Whispers and jumping on a #metoo moment although I would like to find out more about the alleged restraining orders and what's happening in the court case.

The Blast article also mentions Larry Bakman as Jim Cummings attorney. Is it this Larry Bakman?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Bakman
https://www.yelp.com/biz/law-office-of-larry-m-bakman-los-angeles-2
Some interesting reviews there.

Pina Colada

Hooked on paw-nics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, there's always some harpy who tries to denounce a beloved actor just so she can get her 5 seconds of fame. On the other hand, this isn't gonna be an easy task for Disney, since they cannot afford to lose Cummings. I'm leaning towards him being innocent; if the statements are one big pile of nothing, I hope she (appropriately and metaphorically) gets Pooh flung at her.
Disney's going to take this seriously just because of who he is, but there had better be evidence about this and they better not have a knee-jerk reaction to this like with Gunn.
Didn't they bring him back after he gave a good response?

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
I dunno what to think on this one. What I do know is that these things need to stop being a media circus. We shouldn't even know about any of this shit until after a trial has taken place and a verdict is handed down. It's not doing women who want to report sexual assault ANY favors. Many of these cases could very well be true. But putting it out with the journalist stank applied only makes people want to say it's bullshit. When other people crawl out of the woodwork left and right to get a piece of the 15 minutes of fame, we just get more annoyed. And it carries over to stories of women who aren't accusing celebrities. It gives some of us a knee jerk reaction where we're immediately skeptical of the accuser before another word comes out. We're so sick of seeing and hearing it.

People have been lying about rape for ages. But now it's becoming profitable. This is wrong. I guess since there wasn't an actual rape culture, they had to drum one up. Might not be the one they've been crowing about, but damn it they got one. Success, I guess?
That's honestly why I'm afraid of where all this #MeToo shit is headed in the coming decade. That the backlash against the fake allegations made out of spite and fame mongering are going to lead to a "girl who cried wolf" situation where any allegation is treated as coming from a spiteful attention whore and disregarded out of hand. And real victims are going to be cowed from coming forward because of it.

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously we need more legitimate evidence, but if even half the shit described is true, then I really don't know how my mom, as a really big Winnie the Pooh fan will take it.
It was already bad enough John Lasseter rolled over and took it, but when he was let go, he found work elsewhere. If he was truly guilty and a menace to women in the industry, why would he be hired elsewhere?
Cause Hollywood's a degenerate hive where people routinely make poor decisions?

Last edited:

Desire Lines

shitposting russian queer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im sure this happened, and it's not just another wench trying to take the kids. fuckin thots. i think its time to turn homosexual.
Withholding final judgement until trial.

Leaning on ex-wife being lying whore however.
just another lie from another whore in the exact same fashion as vic and todd
The stuff about the animals tho.....that makes me sick. I REALLY hope his pig wife is lying
Why people abuse animals are beyond me. Very sad also. But the woman might and most likely be a lying cunt as well. Such is the folly of women
You do realize you are accusing somebody of being a "whore" based solely on the news article? Yes, #MeToo as a whole has been utterly ruined by liars, but you don't even know the full details. And then people wonder why women are afraid to speak up after being raped.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, there's always some harpy who tries to denounce a beloved actor just so she can get her 5 seconds of fame. On the other hand, this isn't gonna be an easy task for Disney, since they cannot afford to lose Cummings. I'm leaning towards him being innocent; if the statements are one big pile of nothing, I hope she (appropriately and metaphorically) gets Pooh flung at her.

Didn't they bring him back after he gave a good response?
There is a difference between posting gross, edgy tweets and being accused of sexual assault. In regards to the idea that Disney can't afford to lose Cummings, that's ludicrous. The most famous characters he currently voices for them are Pooh, Tigger, and Pete; all of which he took over from actors who had either died or retired. They'd simply hire another actor. All of those characters are bigger than the actors who have played them.

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
You do realize you are accusing somebody of being a "whore" based solely on the news article? Yes, #MeToo as a whole has been utterly ruined by liars, but you don't even know the full details. And then people wonder why women are afraid to speak up after being raped.
But i though being called a whore was empowering and progressive?

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
Unpersoning this guy would be a heinous task. Bethesda would finally have to touch Skyrim before doing the next re-release.

Reactions: Catgirl IRL

Pina Colada

Hooked on paw-nics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a difference between posting gross, edgy tweets and being accused of sexual assault. In regards to the idea that Disney can't afford to lose Cummings, that's ludicrous. The most famous characters he currently voices for them are Pooh, Tigger, and Pete; all of which he took over from actors who had either died or retired. They'd simply hire another actor. All of those characters are bigger than the actors who have played them.
That I understand, as there have been many instances of VAs being replaced. I was speaking in context of the worst case scenario (which is unlikely, but things are still developing).

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Remember James Woods still voiced Hades in KH3 and will continue in doing so despite everything negatively said against him.

Trying to besmirch the name of Winnie The Pooh is like trying to take down Mr. Rodgers you need a whole fuckton of verifiable evidence because these were things that made a major moral impact upon people early on in their lives. You need more evidence than it took to take Bill Cosby down.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino