Without Section 230, I will be placed Into custody -

• DDoS is active again.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone without section 230 I will be placed into custody.

usually I support transgenders and don’t make fun of black men or Muslims too often however, sometimes some men lie and pretend to be transgender and then they pull out their penis in front of people and try to go into women’s bathrooms and have beards and are not real tranegsed. Without section 230 even men who are clearly faking it will be protected and you will be placed into custody for questioning them

I read online that the only reason Donald Trump is trying to get rid of section 230 is because he lost the election and then got mad someone made fun of him online.

Without section 230 you could be placed under arrest just for saying that a transgender person who has a penis is not a woman. Saying that men with penis are not women could get you arrested without section 230! That’s why we need it so badly.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone, God forbid if Null ever did actually shut down this forum, we could all just go over to the shroomery to post there.

Enoby Way

Justice for Max, bath bombs for Fiona
kiwifarms.net
Can't figure out if you are mocking the ill-informed, mocking the people who think Null is a cuck, mocking Null, or all of the above.

I think we all know what this reminds us of, and I'm calling it now: OP is @SIGSEGV's new account even if it is from 2017.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t tell if you are mocking me or just simply mocking a man named Trent hahahahah what’s up everybody let’s be honest Trent honestly does have anus Mr Magenta comes running.