Wizchan / Assigned Male Accidental Merger -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Move to Lolcow Subforum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massif

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't wizchan kind of the overflow chan for people for whom /r9k/ was just not pathetic enough?
Pretty much, they're both incel central though and I don't think /R9K/ is much less pathetic than wizchan is. There are at least some decent threads hidden among the whining on wizchan, the ones I've seen where they're just discussing movies or something are pretty much fine imo, this is not the case on /R9K/.
Though it is true that wizardchan is a lot more focused on the whole incel/chad theory bullshit and talk about maxillas, testosterone and how one should eat organic foods only to avoid feminization and so on. While on /R9K/ I feel like there's more just blatant misogyny and anger, right after the revival of the board after having been shut down a couple of years ago I saw a thread there where some guy claimed to have drugged and revenge-raped his ex and people were agreeing with/defending him when someone called him out for being a sick fuck.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
TO @Micr0be
phaxust37ewedeChusw2yureceg6ph5q raphuxajafahUhahExaqequphatas5as
Phaf2Aza3eb3AnUThuwem2v7nepEcru7 bEyASutraVuFrehE8rUPruC5r8NUspuB
nuPuCrepus3EvuSAspucrAjumugEbr7p 4ra8tu24agUt36F2upAfreraTathezAh
qethuqenez8B2yepAqutuDrUxateMape XavUdacr2Phec2Ek2nEf83ECUT8EC7eH
Seb65ratesuHUPre4eYAwazuspuWReqe cU6wumusw4M3mUk3frespu5uwUcesa7e
PRej5yefrufrEQaspuchayechamabech fRuvaVahebrew2a7aspafrabratrUXas
ju25fruspU4EbRaHu5usWUsah3dR8wRe frenuf8A2RucHeMejuwrayeBAchacuja
jatrukuch6pufagabrukahetruhAyach zecatustusturudram2cHazuhevuphac
KadrEH56AWeTRapHaCHedeThecha37eS GLAIVEcHEch4cU5ubU7uPutHazUgeP5T
br7ge4ewuqu2we3epr5stubeVaqethas nUX8meJabADrutukeqAyEbr5wremEhed
keze2re3rewraqEspenanEvu4at5PreC rAwR4vun5g3StEp6usWUTrUtebrEcheB
cRuwreChubrakUhafewrupaSweCRUh7s keyEfRAfu8uPetHUMaJaCrabrafach5T

RWS Watcher

kiwifarms.net
I think Wizards see Chris as a failed normie who is now ridiculed by normie scum. He's sort-of pitied as being a man with a disability whom society turned its back on.

They do, because Chris lost his virginity, can draw better them, socializes with people irl on occasions, has a Facebook, or whatever reason. The attitude there seems to be "I'm worse than Chris, but he's still a piece of shit." This is what reverse-Alogging looks like :alog:

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
NPTTdix.pngvvvvvvv

Daily reminder that Wizardchan was a honeypot site from the get go for lulz to draw out a laughable response and generate material.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150417042319/https://wizchan.org/meta/res/5722.html

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Megahertz

Like a damn fiddle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are at least some decent threads hidden among the whining on wizchan, the ones I've seen where they're just discussing movies or something are pretty much fine imo, this is not the case on /R9K/.
Man, that shows me that its been a while since I've been on /r9k/. Right after its revival it still had a lot of threads discussing random stuff, greentext stories, etc. I think around 2012ish r9k started a steep decline when it became redpill lite, and never managed to get back up despite that there were still "Normies" on there pushing for board reform. I felt kind of mad that a community I used to enjoy just turned into one big woman hating wankfest.

The fact that there was actually a sizable community of women on r9k was shocking too. Nobody ever really wanted to challenge the "women are whores" status quo because it would just make us look bad, etc.

I'm glad I left.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
There are at least some decent threads hidden among the whining on wizchan, the ones I've seen where they're just discussing movies or something are pretty much fine imo, this is not the case on /R9K/.
I love that the example of a good thread on Wizardchan is a generic conversation starter thread. It's like saying Stormfront because they have a thread talking about their favorite meals. Yeah it can be a fine thread but it doesn't mean the place isn't wack as fuck.

Also dig comparing all these different sites. Like they aren't all just the biggest losers.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
The ride never ends, the agenda continues to move towards further exclusion and perma-virgin pride with two new rules:

fzXl3eG.png

This one is under general guidelines, but encapsulates the removal of FEELS.
They can't even feel that feel when no girlfriend anymore.
Soon it will be a BANNABLE offense to just feel a feel.

RLP6qCp.png

Oh wait...it is.

Mearly admitting that you'd one day like to work towards a relationship is bannable.
And wait, sex is inherently bad now too just because it would involve a woman. YOU CAN'T WANT IT.
I'm not surprised this was done, but dear god. It's like accepting and glorifying the fact tha-, no, no, I don't even need to explain this.

I need a drink or ten

Wet

Part-time exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
The ride never ends, the agenda continues to move towards further exclusion and perma-virgin pride with two new rules:

fzXl3eG.png

RLP6qCp.png

Oh wait...it is.

Mearly admitting that you'd one day like to work towards a relationship is bannable.
And wait, sex is inherently bad now too just because it would involve a woman. YOU CAN'T WANT IT.
I'm not surprised this was done, but dear god. It's like accepting and glorifying the fact tha-, no, no, I don't even need to explain this.

I need a drink or ten

You missed the drama, there was a giant slapfight between "failed normies" and "asexual chads". A mod in that same thread posted that feeling feels wasn't a bannable offense and didn't want to see the userbase splinter anymore than it already had.

A bunch of metaburgers started chimping out and shitposting all over the site in retaliation against the "failed normie invasion" (as if they hadn't been on the site since it's conception). I guess the chadmin gave into the extremists again, the mod post that said "failed normies are allowed" was removed.

Also it should be added that some people are starting to use the terms "volcel" and "incel" there now.

God fucking damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many people even use the site anymore? I remember the user count kind of spiked after the Elliot Rodger debacle, but how many of the new users really want to stick around through all this trash?

Or is it the new users mostly pushing this whole TRUE WIZARD meme?

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net

fzXl3eG.png

RLP6qCp.png

Oh wait...it is.

I need a drink or ten
Those are your people glaive. Look how hogwarts has lost it's way in your absence. Go to them now glaive, show them the way of the chadmin.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
Those are your people glaive. Look how hogwarts has lost it's way in your absence. Go to them now glaive, show them the way of the chadmin.

Eh, not my people. If anything I hope this means the Wizardchan thread here sees some more activity.

Now that they can't even discuss wanting a girlfriend it will be interesting to see how the community may start infighting and baiting each other even more. That literally renders 90% of old discussion there impossible, and everything by technicality depending on how much you want to try and use convoluted logic.
Based on that new rule alone I can predict situations like...

>Want to talk about tfw ugly
>Why do you care about appearance, you only need that if you want to have sex or attract girl
>Banned
Wow good board

If anything remains worth reading, it would be the kind of interesting "brain fog" threads where people talk about how their minds have deteriorated over the years.
Part of that being from using WC so much and turning it into a self-fulfilling prophecy where it crosses over and affects how they function daily in real life.
That's actually pretty scary sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.