Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson / Cherie Anne Hapney - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Well, I am VERY excited to announce that I dug the play-doh out of the garage and found my movie notes and I'm going to jump back into my stop-motion Wogglebug movie. I largely dropped the project after some technical issues but I am ready to animate some Woggly action again!
My stop motion skills are rudementary at best so I make no guarantee that he's going to be 50 feet tall and breathe fire and have six arms AND a gun, but I can promise that my movie includes live-action bugs and Dr. Mantis will be in it.
I might join you in that and make a 2D animation!!! There are plenty of voice simulations out there, some which even allow you to tell them which emotion you want, so if you want dialogue but don't wanna bother VAs for something which isn't serious, go for it!

WogglebugLover

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Golly I know you mean well, but I am quite certain it's just too late in my game in to change his name even if I wanted to, which I don't.

@Puddleduck I don't believe in that advice. And it's also too late in my game to take it either.

@Webby's Boyfriend I love Mr. Wogglebug, but I am not "in love" with him. I cuddle a plush toy based on him but that is not the same as fantasizing having sex with him. No more than the fact I also cuddle with my chihuahua means I should ever be accused of bestilty. And as for rather or not I think Wogglebug is real, I think I'm going to have to say no. But I wish you luck on your research wherever it leads you.

The Last Stand

Honorary Harlow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend I love Mr. Wogglebug, but I am not "in love" with him. I cuddle a plush toy based on him but that is not the same as fantasizing having sex with him. No more than the fact I also cuddle with my chihuahua means I should ever be accused of bestilty. And as for rather or not I think Wogglebug is real, I think I'm going to have to say no. But I wish you luck on your research wherever it leads you.
You've invested a lot of money in this fictional character, you defend your decision to the ends of the earth, and you religiously worship his "worth" to the world.

Yeah, no.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Here is my CalArts inspired concept art for the animation!! Sindy and Woggy:
wogglebugandsindy.png

WogglebugLover

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't change the name because for starters I have a book on Amazon called "The Wogglebug's Hidden Truth Behind the History of Oz" that explains why he had to leave Oz for Genoma to be there like he was never in Oz at all. And I also have published 7 (so far) picture book about his life in Genoma. And I have registered two feature scripts with the WGA with Wogglebug in the title. And as for a fan base I have good reason to suspect I may be gaining one on YouTube even if I can't have comments on my videos anymore due to having to mark them as made for kids to comply with COPPA. And with all this I think it's safe to say that the ship has set sail already so to speak.

And I know I am acting like my project is a blockbuster waiting to happen because it is.

The Last Stand

Honorary Harlow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't change the name because for starters I have a book on Amazon called "The Wogglebug's Hidden Truth Behind the History of Oz" that explains why he had to leave Oz for Genoma to be there like he was never in Oz at all. And I also have published 7 (so far) picture book about his life in Genoma.
You charged $10 for each book. That's $10 too many.

DrainRedRain

i'm the top sniper of the entire armed us forces
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a book on Amazon called "The Wogglebug's Hidden Truth Behind the History of Oz"
And I also have published 7 (so far) picture book about his life in Genoma.
And as for a fan base I have good reason to suspect I may be gaining one on YouTube

First, as I said, no one outside this site, your immediate family and the scammers know/care about your books. You may have this wrong idea of ''if I publish stuff on Amazon this means I'm legit and people are reading my shit.'' Lol no. There are literally dozens, hundreds of awful quality books on sale on Amazon. Does it mean they're good? No. Does it mean the authors of said books are delusional? Yes.

Also, ''suspecting'' you might have a fanbase isn't enough of a reason to avoid making some changes in your work. If they're your genuine fans, they won't care about things like names.

WogglebugLover

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First, as I said, no one outside this site, your immediate family and the scammers know/care about your books. You may have this wrong idea of ''if I publish stuff on Amazon this means I'm legit and people are reading my shit.'' Lol no. There are literally dozens, hundreds of awful quality books on sale on Amazon. Does it mean they're good? No. Does it mean the authors of said books are delusional? Yes.

Also, ''suspecting'' you might have a fanbase isn't enough of a reason to avoid making some changes in your work. If they're your genuine fans, they won't care about things like names.

Whether you are right or wrong about those things I just don't care. I just don't want to change the name because this is a franchise based around L. Frank Baum's Wogglebug set in a better place with better friends and fans. I've had this dream and visions and goals since I discovered him in The Land of Oz book when I was twelve years old.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should make Wogglebug like Clint Eastwood’s character in Gran Torino.

Has a hatred for minorities, packs some serious heat and befriends a kid who helps him learn that not all minorities are bad and even befriends his family.

Then when something bad happens to the family due to his actions, Wogglebug will grow fifty feet tall, set the perps on fire and gun them all down with his four arm mounted machine guns.

He then dies in a blaze of glory as the government drops down a tactical nuke on him.

The kid then inherits his sweet sweet ride.

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
Whether you are right or wrong about those things I just don't care. I just don't want to change the name because this is a franchise based around L. Frank Baum's Wogglebug set in a better place with better friends and fans. I've had this dream and visions and goals since I discovered him in The Land of Oz book when I was twelve years old.
Mentally you're still twelve. Twelve with severe learning disabilities.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now you guys, she cares about attention. She loves the attention actually, because she can't log off and stop reading her thread and interacting with kiwis.

What she doesn't like is criticism. And to be honest, all I saw here was nothing but constructive criticism. Of course, there's a little banter here and there, but if she was a decent person really concerned in doing better, she would have listened to the people trying to help her here.

She wants attention but it has to be the RIGHT kind of attention, aka asspats and buttkisses.

The Husbando Collector

Certified professor of malewives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now you guys, she cares about attention. She loves the attention actually, because she can't log off and stop reading her thread and interacting with kiwis.

What she doesn't like is criticism. And to be honest, all I saw here was nothing but constructive criticism. Of course, there's a little banter here and there, but if she was a decent person really concerned in doing better, she would have listened to the people trying to help her here.

She wants attention but it has to be the RIGHT kind of attention, aka asspats and buttkisses.

What happens if the attention is passive aggressive snark disguised as compliments similar to how one deals with a mentally challenged child? IE: "That's very nice sweety, but wouldn't it be better if wogglebug could grow fifty feet tall and breathe fire? Just some food for thought."

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happens if the attention is passive aggressive snark disguised as compliments similar to how one deals with a mentally challenged child? IE: "That's very nice sweety, but wouldn't it be better if wogglebug could grow fifty feet tall and breathe fire? Just some food for thought."

Then it will swoosh right over her thick head because she can't differentiate banter from jokes from legit criticism from passive-aggressive snark from simple innocent remarks.