Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson / Cherie Anne Hapney - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Colonel Gaddafi

Zenga Zenga!
kiwifarms.net
What's a sockness
Didn’t you say you had history with CWC? Weens have been there from the beginning. You’re contradicting yourself and giving yourself away. You either interacted with Chris because you’re a ween or you autistically relate.
Like I've said there's an caring overtone here and that's nice. You see her as your toy so you protect
No. Cynthia is a retard and it’s morally bankrupt to watch a retard be cruelly misled and doing nothing to stop it.
But it would I'll say again be amazing if everyone helped her creatively. Not with input as she's got that covered but with output
READ THE THREAD.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm getting more a Bluespike vibe off of them. The kind that will be nice and all that and then, at the very end, twist in the knife and try to destroy them. Cynthia really needs to be careful of who she tries to connect with online being a retard and all.
You could be right but something about his speaking patterns makes me think this dude has some kind of legitimate fetish for potato people and wants to turn her into his own personal girlfriend from the ground up.

But I'm often quick to assume the most degenerate of intents when it comes to weirdos so it might just be plain ol' sociopathy ala Bluespike.

Wogglebugisntgay

kiwifarms.net
Didn’t you say you had history with CWC? Weens have been there from the beginning. You’re contradicting yourself and giving yourself away. You either interacted with Chris because you’re a ween or you autistically relate.

No. Cynthia is a retard and it’s morally bankrupt to watch a retard be cruelly misled and doing nothing to stop it.

READ THE THREAD.
I have a history with a lot of people, I don't fixate on them and learn about every aspect of the culture following I assume? Weens are his fans?
Was sockness a special outstanding one of the weens?

He'll I do good to remember 15 or so years ago I passed him off, anything more then that has been lost to time bby

Friend of Dorothy Parker

Shivering and sighing.
kiwifarms.net
I must ask though, what is ween?

She does like pie lemon pie, I too like lemon pie thus it works
See fellas compromise is key
Malevolent.

See, you're* trying to play cute clever jousting games, which right there signals that you are...hmm, let's say less earnest than she is or seems to be.

Which exposes a power dynamic in your favor. So ocularly challenged, or learning "reabled," or whatever, you're sus. And MANY women struggle to see men clearly, exponentially so for women with certain uniquenesses socially or mentally. Romantic beliefs in women, particularly in certain populations, are highly exploitable - and exploited - by men with advantages, whether mentally, financially (pick your flavor), or just by opportunity and inclination. "White knights" enjoying the jousting are especially sus. That's just life, and it occurs at every level.

Idk if she has the powers of perception to see through bullshit, but I hope so. Alternatively Additionally, I hope you are just charmed by her charm and not setting out to ruin someone over whom you have low-level power. But I'm :optimistic: and usually wrong about that, so I doubt it.

*assuming you are not Ms. Cynthia herself or someone enlisted as a support but not actually "guy in IL with charming burgeoning romantic interest"

s0mbra

Sneezing and crying
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's a sockness
Nah honestly we're friends which may develop into more, but we've not known each other for a really long while so your comments about meeting and such really aren't founded as we're still getting to know one another

Like I've said there's an caring overtone here and that's nice. You see her as your toy so you protect

But it would I'll say again be amazing if everyone helped her creatively. Not with input as she's got that covered but with output

Regardless Raisin pie is still good
Nigger, people BEEN be tryin' to help her creatively, including people who work in the fucking industry. But every time someone legitimately tries to help her, she throws a shit fit because we DARE say it isn't a million dollar masterpiece. Fuck off or troll better

Actually wanting a threadban on this tard

Jimmy Olsen

kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover

You need to block the wogglebogisnotgay user now. You've probably heard of stranger danger, this is an example of online stranger danger. I hope this person is only a troll (though I think it's pretty stupid to troll Cynthia), but I'm getting some really bad vibes off this guy, and I don't think it's just the mandatory drinks I have before reading this thread talking.

You're one of the more innocuous people featured on KF and I don't want to see something actually bad happen to you. Do not give this person your personal information.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never said I followed cwc, he's been around for decades
I interacted with him for a short bit a good decade and a half ago

And no I don't know those names? Words?
I dunno
You are trying too hard and replying too often, trollholio.

*edit* LOL It dosen't matter now, does it? Rest in piss.

Colonel Gaddafi

Zenga Zenga!
kiwifarms.net
I have a history with a lot of people, I don't fixate on them and learn about every aspect of the culture following I assume? Weens are his fans?
Was sockness a special outstanding one of the weens?

He'll I do good to remember 15 or so years ago I passed him off, anything more then that has been lost to time bby
Let me spoon feed you.

And don’t call be baby, for fucks sake.

Your wish is my command.
Let’s hope Cynth heeds our warnings. :optimistic:

Illuminati Order Official

LaShon Hara
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people relate to eachother. And some people call everyone autistic
Not everyone. Just you and her.

That's getting redundant isn't it?
No.

Any idea where this video is, neither she nor I can find it
If neither of you two can find a whole arc in her latest movie (Wisdom Keys) she's more retarded than I thought and you are not a fan.

Most females are vengeful but I'll wait it out, she's a sweet girl I'm sure any disagreements we may have will be resolved quickly
Ask her what happened between her and Richard.

I'm not good with knots tbh
Never too late to learn, ween.

Or you could not and ya know promote her work and help her find talent that's free or cheap cause who tf over charges a first time artist that hasn't made it big yet
We can as well do our own Wogglebug media. One of us actually did and it's absolutely amazing.

What's a sockness
Human-shaped pile of shit.

I must ask though, what is ween?
A low-effort troll like yourself.

Again I do appreciate you lot looking after her, it's actually very nice.
Yeah, we once warned her against a scammer so we can make your trolling op a little harder.

Your wish is my command.
So maybe a "Debate user..." thread instead?

Last edited:

Illuminati Order Official

LaShon Hara
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it wasn't for the Wogglebug I would've never found out about the movie Belladonna of Sadness. Funny how things work out sometimes.
Now that's a kind of story I would like to see happening in Genoma. As shown in the second and third movie it's a rather lawless land where the local oligarchy (Leticia) and nobility (Rachel) hold almost absolute power over the land and the people so I can see some potential in it.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
You are trying too hard and replying too often, trollholio.

*edit* LOL It dosen't matter now, does it? Rest in piss.
Yeah that's one of the things that didn't jibe with who he claimed to be. That and trying to be clever in his responses. He's playing a game all right. I'm just not sure what his end goal is.

Not that I really care because giving him any more time would have been a waste.

Bubble Ba'ath

kiwifarms.net
Yes yes lay on the puzzle pieces or whatever and yes I know the odds of this are like 5% max, but having this guy appear this week and say he is from Illinois made me entertain the possibility that another recently discovered lolcow who we know interacts with his thread on here and is from Illinois and who is a desperate sex seeking incel with creepy tendencies...well...

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Yes yes lay on the puzzle pieces or whatever and yes I know the odds of this are like 5% max, but having this guy appear this week and say he is from Illinois made me entertain the possibility that another recently discovered lolcow who we know interacts with his thread on here and is from Illinois and who is a desperate sex seeking incel with creepy tendencies...well...
JFC I hope not.

The typing patterns are similar enough where it seems like a genuine possibility. I just don't want the Wogglebug saga to end with Cynthia getting abducted by a creepy sex doll obsessed machete wielding incel.

Spastic Cologne

eau de commode
kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover has been conspicuously quiet these last few pages for whatever reason...
I bet she's just coming to terms with Frogglewog being in a happy and wholesome relationship, learning to accept them for who they are as a loving gay couple who just need the support of their "creator" to feel brave enough to finally come out of the closet.
She's probably rewriting the Beetle princess movie, so instead of the princess being the Wogglebride she will now be the best man.
Well done mon Cherie, I always knew love would find a way in the end!
Bravo Cherie Anne!
❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤

I suspect Wogglebugisntgay is a feeder, what with all this pie-play nonsense going on...
frog-eat (2).gif

Last edited:

soggy london

oppa’s jagiya
kiwifarms.net
After reading all 18 pages (ty for the link btw it was a very horrifying read) I do not think this is the case. Travis is a nut but he very openly detests "front holes," and especially the unattractive/heavier ones. I can't imagine someone with his mindset sparing a moment of his time on Cherie. Maybe there is something in Illinois water :sighduck:

That being said, I agree with the kiwis that say the user was engaging in malicious faggotry. I've seen legitimate tards fall in love through mutual niche interests/hyperfixations but the Wogglebug? AND he's 37? :roll: Anyway, good riddance.

Jimmy Olsen

kiwifarms.net
JFC I hope not.

The typing patterns are similar enough where it seems like a genuine possibility. I just don't want the Wogglebug saga to end with Cynthia getting abducted by a creepy sex doll obsessed machete wielding incel.
Wogglebug better damned well be wielding katanas and uzis now.

Honestly would watch a movie of the Wogglebug protecting Cynthia's self-insert from a machete wielding incel. Katana vs machete, an epic battle animated in IClone 7!