Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While the attempts to get Lagoona to provide nudes was amusing because of the sort of person that Lagoona is, with Cynthia, it feels kind of sad.
Right, to be clear I’m being sarcastic. I do NOT wish to see a mentally disabled woman’s nudes.

Although now that I think about her Nigerian buddy adventures, I should avoid sarcasm lest she take it at absolute face value.

Cynthia: do not give strangers money OR nude pictures.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
This movie should be made just to teach kids how to spot pedophiles.

Pedophiles and weird mental women who want to be children in a relationship with a giant cockroach.
If any adult acted like Woggy, they'd be treated with deep suspicion to say the least...

tbh I think the writing is more a sign of Cynthia's autism than anything else, social cues and all that. No-one would say "I like children" when introducing themselves, and no child in this day and age would be unworried by this. But someone who knows very few actual kids, and who also has social isues, just wouldn't see writing scenes like that as odd.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I sat through it as background noise and to troll chat. Here is a summation of the "movie." Characters talk in terribly acted and recorded dialog, and nothing else happens. The best characters are the kick ass Antivo and the sarcastic truth telling trees. Now pardon me while I take measures to forget I watched this:
images (1).jpeg

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Thanks to everyone who attended the premiere. Though I had to delete a number of messages in the chat before they could be seen. I told you I had real fans and friends attending plus a few of the voice actors, including Zoey Banks (who voices Sylvie) and her family. And I looked at my YouTube dashboard and found the actual view count afterward is 132 views and still going up. This is thanks to my voice actors doing advertising amongst their family and friends at least. And I hope to have just as many if not more for the next film which is a prequel to this one. I have all the voicework turned in and just need to start on the filming.

And to answer a pending question: Yes, the mocking trees were based on the Kiwifarms.

Last edited:

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to everyone who attended the premiere. Though I had to delete a number of messages in the chat before they could be seen. I told you I had real fans and friends attending plus a few of the voice actors, including Zoey Banks (who voices Sylvie) and her family. And I looked at my YouTube dashboard and found the actual view count afterward is 132 views and still going up. This is thanks to my voice actors doing advertising amongst their family and friends at least. And I hope to have just as many if not more for the next film which is a prequel to this one. I have all the voicework turned in and just need to start on the filming.

And to answer a pending question: Yes, the mocking trees were based on the Kiwifarms.
I didn't see any comments get deleted actually. I know some of my comments got through though because you're "fans" responded to them. Also about the trees being based on kiwifarms, there is a reason they're the most likeable characters.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
If any adult acted like Woggy, they'd be treated with deep suspicion to say the least...

tbh I think the writing is more a sign of Cynthia's autism than anything else, social cues and all that. No-one would say "I like children" when introducing themselves, and no child in this day and age would be unworried by this. But someone who knows very few actual kids, and who also has social isues, just wouldn't see writing scenes like that as odd.
Reminds me of how the George Carlin narration of Saved From Scrap accidentally implied that Trevor the Traction Engine was a pedophile due to a combination of the voice George gave him and his expression when he said the line.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino