Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give constructive criticism because it's the only form of mocking her that she pays attention to. The fact is Wogglebug will never be a viable character/franchise. He's got one fan in the entire world and she's the one making the movie for herself. I actually feel bad for the little girl who played the girl with down syndrome who's name I don't care to remember. She was told she was going to be in a movie. Instead she was cast into the masterbation fantasy's of a gross crazy woman. She's going to have to deal with all the mockery that this "movie" will recieve.

Honestly she's one cow no one has said this to and it's time someone did:
@WogglebugLover fucking neck yourself.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover will never take any criticism here as some way for self-improvement because she's extremely mentally ill. I don't expect any insight coming from her because she is uh, mentally ill.

But I really enjoy the criticism here, it's entertaining and most of time people know what they're talking about, so props to the Farms for being a better movie writer than her.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover will never take any criticism here as some way for self-improvement because she's extremely mentally ill. I don't expect any insight coming from her because she is uh, mentally ill.

But I really enjoy the criticism here, it's entertaining and most of time people know what they're talking about, so props to the Farms for being a better movie writer than her.
We should make our own WoggleBug movie after @MerriedxReldnahc makes his stopmotion masterpiece

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to voice based Antibo. He's the only decent character in the whole movie. He deserves better than the stereotypical villains voice. Hell he's 110% more likeable than the Wogglebug.

Last edited:
Reactions: howyadoin

8777BB5

kiwifarms.net
And just how would you be able to make your own movie? You must all be joking. And just so you know Antibo and the Mocking Trees are my intellectual property and I don't want any of you messing with them.
Parody

A parody is a work that ridicules another, usually well-known work, by imitating it in a comic way. Judges understand that, by its nature, parody demands some taking from the original work being parodied. Unlike other forms of fair use, a fairly extensive use of the original work is permitted in a parody in order to “conjure up” the original.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And just how would you be able to make your own movie? You must all be joking. And just so you know Antibo and the Mocking Trees are my intellectual property and I don't want any of you messing with them.
Or what? You're going to beg mommy and your aunt for money to sue people? You'll ask your Nigerian fiance to find you a lawyer? Considering you stole the talking cockroach from Baum, I don't think you have room to talk about intellectual property.

Last edited:

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually going to make a point of NOT using anything you've created in the animation, just Wogglebug, OZ lore that might be good to include, and the various forum ideas (Mantis Toboggan may find himself included). Since Woggs is public domain he's fine for anyone to use.

8777BB5

kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover If you need a lawyer to sue us, I highly recommend Russell Greer. He is an excellent parody lawyer who will not only help you sue the rascally Kiwi Farmers, but will give you some great ideas for your WoggleBug Stories as well. I really can't wait for the day I read about Wogglebug talking to a Morgan Freeman voiced Owl at CostCo while Sylvie flashes Taylor Swift by the Kiwi Trees in the Kiwi Orchards that sit between a pink lemonade river.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too late, we’re doing it

I offer my services as an artist and storyboarder

Also I’m going to do my own Antibo parody comics now. Mocking trees may or may not get a look in.

The Man With No Name

kiwifarms.net
The combined efforts of a handful of Kiwis would deliver a product that was better written, performed, and produced in a fraction of the time it takes you to make anything. I genuinely do feel some sort of sympathy for you about that because you're not totally malicious.

Honestly if you toned it down and took advice from us, you might make more progress with your projects and others here might find it more humorous.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
The combined efforts of a handful of Kiwis would deliver a product that was better written, performed, and produced in a fraction of the time it takes you to make anything. I genuinely do feel some sort of sympathy for you about that because you're not totally malicious.

Honestly if you toned it down and took advice from us, you might make more progress with your projects and others here might find it more humorous.
I can still make the best Wogglebug movie possible for me to make, one way or another. And I would prefer to take advice from those who are experts in how I want to do so, and that means not anyone who feels there needs to be in any way a 50 ft tall fire-breathing Wogglebug in it. And fortunately I most likely have found who I need on Fiverr. He replied to my message yesterday and showed a lot of willingness and eagerness to help with anything I want.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And fortunately I most likely have found who I need on Fiverr. He replied to my message yesterday and showed a lot of willingness and eagerness to help with anything I want.
You do this every time you find some clown willing to take your money to work on this trainwreck. You put all your faith in this person who doesn't give a shit outside of making money, and act like they're going to somehow fix your abortion of an idea and make it viable. This is why you're going to keep getting taken advantage of by people, and why you're going to keep driving away decent people who want to help, like that voice actor you still have a boner for.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino