Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Just a small suggestion, but perhaps we should make a thread in the Art and Literature section like some peeps did to remake PK's Floraverse, just so we don't end up clogging the wogglebug thread with our 'sperging too much? I'm fine with wherever we plan stuff, but I'm just thinking about other kiwis who don't want to sift through page upon page of planning just to get to Cynthia's posts here and all.
Sounds like a good idea.

Edited: For those interested in participating in making a Kiwi Farms Wogglebug Movie check out this thread https://kiwifarms.net/threads/remaking-the-wogglebug-movie.58344/ in Art and Literature

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You must all be joking.
Why would someone joke on the internet, my fam? Especially here, why would we joke?

And just how would you be able to make your own movie?
First, not using the tactics you already used, you can be fucking sure about it.

Also, @WogglebugLover , are you aware that if you ask someone to not do something or else, people will be just more inclined to do it right? What would you do if I said I'm 3D modelling one of your ''intellectual properties'' right now and selling the idea as my own?

Last edited:

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Why would someone joke on the internet, my fam? Especially here, why would we joke?

First, not using the tactics you already used, you can be fucking sure about it.

Also, @WogglebugLover , are you aware that if you ask someone to not do something or else, people will be just more inclined to do it right? What would you do if I said I'm 3D modelling one of your ''intellectual properties'' right now and selling the idea as my own?

Just so you know I registered the script I made my version of the movie with at the WGA. And Richard Poshard also registered the script he co-wrote with me there also. Which is why I cannot sell the version of the movie I made with it, as badly as I want to. And the 3D models of the movies are more the intellectual property of the vendors who made them, and the Wogglebug's design of them belongs to Richard Walsh.

And I have of course read the thread just started about making some sort of parody of my movie just to piss me off. I admit I can't think of any worse reason to make any project than just to piss someone off. But I will do my best to not let you have that satisfaction. And I at least hope it pisses all of off that no matter what I will keep moving forward with my dreams and my visions of my Wogglebug franchise. Even if I have to remake my movie again. And also that I have decided I can get far better advice from just about anyone than I can get from any of you.

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
Just so you know I registered the script I made my version of the movie with at the WGA. And Richard Poshard also registered the script he co-wrote with me there also. Which is why I cannot sell the version of the movie I made with it, as badly as I want to. And the 3D models of the movies are more the intellectual property of the vendors who made them, and the Wogglebug's design of them belongs to Richard Walsh.

And I have of course read the thread just started about making some sort of parody of my movie just to piss me off. I admit I can't think of any worse reason to make any project than just to piss someone off. But I will do my best to not let you have that satisfaction. And I at least hope it pisses all of off that no matter what I will keep moving forward with my dreams and my visions of my Wogglebug franchise. Even if I have to remake my movie again. And also that I have decided I can get far better advice from just about anyone than I can get from any of you.
Can we at least get the Mr. Wogglebug–Cruising crossover that I have wanted for the past 90 seconds?

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I have of course read the thread just started about making some sort of parody of my movie just to piss me off. I admit I can't think of any worse reason to make any project than just to piss someone off. But I will do my best to not let you have that satisfaction. And I at least hope it pisses all of off that no matter what I will keep moving forward with my dreams and my visions of my Wogglebug franchise. Even if I have to remake my movie again. And also that I have decided I can get far better advice from just about anyone than I can get from any of you
So who's gonna bite the bullet and write the first draft of the script?

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We hope you keep on working on your bedbug movies! It's more material to parody. Besides your franchise will never get off the ground because you're literally retarded and are catering only to what you want, not what an audience would want. Also I'm pretty sure there is enough good advice on this thread for anyone with some intelligence and drive to create a web series or indie animated movie and gain at least mild success. However as I mentioned earlier you are retarded so you ignored it in favor of making it appeal to one retarded women instead of an actual audience.

Oh and bleach is supposed to increase creativity when drank. You should try it.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I admit I can't think of any worse reason to make any project than just to piss someone off.
Hold my vodka guys, I'm going deeper with this one

And I at least hope it pisses all of off that no matter what I will keep moving forward with my dreams and my visions of my Wogglebug franchise.
But we are your biggest fans why would we be pissed off

. And also that I have decided I can get far better advice from just about anyone than I can get from any of you.
Like the nog who robbed you and lied to you about wanting to marry? I'm sorry 'bout that ma'am

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And also that I have decided I can get far better advice from just about anyone than I can get from any of you.
We're the only people who will talk to you for free about this shit. The only other people who can put up with your bedbug bullshit are people you're funneling money to, and they're never going to tell you what you need to hear. Once again, not that it matters, because your ideas are completely insane trash. Even we can't really fix this shit.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And also that I have decided I can get far better advice from just about anyone than I can get from any of you.
:optimistic: :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

If it wasn't for us, you'd still be paying for a Nigerian scammers new suits. Shit, you probably still are. I have doubts that you actually quit paying him. Probably just lied to us that you did to get us to stop talking about it.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry @WogglebugLover but these are mine now.

BUT if you want to buy some rights I can help you with that!
I have a Western Union account, so you should send me 500 dollars, so this way i'll be able to look for a trademark firm to help you with buying my characters. I would also like to point that additional 1000 $ will be needed after that, because I need a new suit and shit.
After that, all I ask you is 500 $ plus a green card, because you're really my type and I want to marry you.

Think about my offer.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh damn, I hope she hasn’t copyrighted the idea of giving all of one’s money to a lying bastard overseas who keeps needing funds for food and rent and textbooks and new suits. I just met a darling man who loves me for who I am inside and thinks my rap career will really take off. He just needs a thousand pounds for a down payment on a wedding ring and some butt implants to really make me stand out in the business.

He will be sending me the arse implants as soon as I’ve paid for them. So excited!!!

TurboNAS

kiwifarms.net
I saw the premiere and it's a step in the right direction from the first iteration of the movie. The edits improved the overall story quite a bit. It's still way too long for a kid's show or movie, but that's been the case all along.

Cynthia, you've made your magical movie about the Wogglebug! Congratulations! Good job! It's strange, but deeply personal projects like this often are. Make sure and send a "thank you" note to all the people who voice acted for you. Even cooler would be to take a screenshot of the cover with the Wogglebug and Sylvie and then sign it and send them each a physical copy so they have something to remember their adventure in doing voice acting.

For your next project, you should stick to iClone. Look up tutorials on how to add grass textures and add motion to background characters. Make some very short test films where you have the Wogglebug moving in a scene and the camera moving at the same time. Get used to planning out a shot and then working out how the characters would be moving within it. Animation is hard work and if you look at any other shows you'll see that most of the time characters don't stand still and talk - they are moving around in some way. Try and replicate that for yourself.

I know you have a deep love for this character and want to share him with the world and that's fine. Just keep in mind that other folks may take advantage of your passion for these projects and it would be a lot better to continue working on your own as much as possible. Stay away from Fiverr and shortcuts. Shelve the plan for a live-action movie right now and stick with what is working so far - your self-produced animations. You should save your funds for paying your voice actors rather than trying to get business plans or extra scripts made. That way you can tell the Wogglebug's story without getting ripped off. It may take longer, but that's okay, this is your main "job" so if it takes a little longer no one is going to complain.

KiwiFarms isn't quite a General Audience, the demographics are skewed differently, but they aren't holding back on criticism and many of the points raised so far are good ones. Please try and make a *SHORT* video that focuses on a single topic. Something simple, like, "Hey, don't forget to look both ways when crossing the street," or "watch out for fire". Try to make it no more than 5 minutes total. Having the Wogglebug deliver a short, understandable message is far more engaging than a multi-hour epic movie that goes through his complex backstory and whatnot. Save that for your prequel movie.

Cynthia you really have all the tools at hand to make stories about the Wogglebug. You don't need to spend any more money right now apart from paying the voice actors for their work. Focus on that.

One positive thing from this thread is I'd never heard of the Wogglebug or bothered to read any further in the Oz books. Now I'm curious how he was portrayed in there and it's got me thinking that you might be able to have some creative fun with the property. Since it's finally in the public domain, we can all create our own Wogglebug adventures. Whether 50 feet tall and breathing fire, six-armed and lurking predatorily in the shadowy depths of the Kiwi Forest, or instructing a class full of doe-eyed kids on the finer points of not sticking their antennae in electrical sockets we can all find a Wogglebug to relate to.

Except for @AnOminous, he's a real Antibo if you get my drift.

An0minous isn't wrong in the least. Giving advice is a fool's errand but hey, we get more thread content and if our special friend keeps coming back to bring us more and more bugman adventures, I'm definitely entertained.

sonicwoggle - Copy.png

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Because she's a deviant sped who is very into some weird shit, like giant talking bugs, children flashing around while lying down in the middle of a forest with said giant talking bugs, bad touch uncles etc etc

I wouldn't put it past her to have some sort of tree dick fetish.
tbh I think the real answer is that the tree models had rotatable heads which could be placed anywhere, and it's just unfortunate that that's where the face was pointing when Cynthia was done :p

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino