Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Is that what you call your mirror's reflection? I think you need to go back to taking your meds.
I am on my meds and have been for a long time. And it wasn't my mirror's reflection, I really do have a best friend who is also a writer and thought that inspirational quote she found was good for her and me also.

The thing is, the audience you want wants you back?
I don't know what you mean.

• Dumb
Reactions: The Last Stand

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
I am on my meds and have been for a long time. And it wasn't my mirror's reflection, I really do have a best friend who is also a writer and thought that inspirational quote she found was good for her and me also.
What are some of her books? You want to be famous anyway, so you'd eventually come across that question if and when you do.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
My best friend just told me an inspirational writing quote: "Write for the audience you want, not the one you're afraid of." And I will.
And here's another one: "Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing." Right now you're doing neither of those things. I'm not going to count you having a thread here, because that's not something to be proud of.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok wanted to reply to a few things but don't want to clog my post with quotes. So @WogglebugLover here we go.

First what @Ido was extremely nice in sending you that game code. Slime Rancher is a fun simple game that you probably would have enjoyed. You however said since it wasn't something you weren't already interested in, you wouldn't give it a chance. That's fucking retarded people recommend things to people all the time that aren't about something their already into. This is how someone discovers a new interest. Share a few interests and who knows you may make a real friend!

Second friend doesn't have to love your bedbug to be a friend. I have friends that don't like comics, or video games, but I still love them like family because we share other interests and they're good people. Good enough to accept an unrepetant asshole like me.

Finally I had a rude dick of a psychiatrist once. Then I went to a new psychiatrist and they're great. Problem solved and I still get the medical help I need.

Last edited:

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First what @Ido was extremely nice in sending you that game code.
I just sent her the link to the steam so she could see how it looked, no codes or anything. I'm poor spent $30 on a used physical slime rancher PS4 at game stop, and didn't know how she'd react, all she said was "thanks", I assumed that was code for not interested and I got busy with real life. She never contacted me after that either. I forgot to check back with you, sorry @WogglebugLover I didn't intentionally ghost you- I have the attention span of a goldfish and I was also drunk some of the times I talked to you.

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Last Stand

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sent her the link to the steam so she could see how it looked, no codes or anything. I'm poor spent $30 on a used physical slime rancher PS4 at game stop, and didn't know how she'd react, all she said was "thanks", I assumed that was code for not interested and I got busy with real life. She never contacted me after that either. I forgot to check back with you, sorry @WogglebugLover I didn't intentionally ghost you- I have the attention span of a goldfish and I was also drunk some of the times I talked to you.
Even then you were reaching out in kindness trying to lead into you being able to talk to her about something other than a giant bedbug. Hell if she spent thousands on a Nigerian scam artist she could have spent $20 on a game to make a friend.

Honestly it's one of the things that makes this her sympathetic to most but hilarious to me. People reach out to her, give her advice, and got her to dump the scammer. She'll never have a close personal friend, or even just a friend, because she chooses a giant imaginary bedbug over real people and that's hilarious to me.

Edit: also don't feel bad. I got my copy of SR free from Xbox live. I understand being a poorfag.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
@Blood Debts That is a good writing quote and I'll have to get to working on my new book.

@DrainRedRain and @howyadoin I've actually received recorded testimony from kids who liked and didn't like the movie (the old version of it) both ways. And because both seem to be genuine I feel I could do better. Which is why I've hired that writer at Fiverr and we're scheduled to start on a new draft the second week of August.

@Deadpool While it may be true that not all psychiatrists are rude I don't care to see anymore of them these days. As long as I am taking my meds my mom seems to think I'm all right, and if I was to tell her I want to see a new psychiatrist she would get very concerned about me. And since I feel I have everything altogether right now, it is out of the question.

And I've said it before, I really DO have a close personal friend who shares much all of the same interests as me and that includes the Wogglebug and she supports everything I do about him. And I have a perfect right to want to gain more friends who love and support my Wogglebug visions as I am trying to build a fandom.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino