Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember my gradeschool teachers explaining the origin of this character to my class when I was a small child and telling us how whimsical and amusing it was to them when they read the original story.

This thread makes me really uncomfortable with that in retrospect.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean?
Your forum won't allow right clicks. It's using javascript to prevent it and displays a copyright message.

edit - the site is using a massive amount of javascript and really slows it down. I can disable all javascript and it loads faster, looks better, and is still usable.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Your forum won't allow right clicks. It's using javascript to prevent it and displays a copyright message.

edit - the site is using a massive amount of javascript and really slows it down. I can disable all javascript and it loads faster, looks better, and is still usable.
I wasn't actually aware of those things. But I am glad my forum has some degree of protection.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't actually aware of those things. But I am glad my forum has some degree of protection.
It's like using WEP for Wifi. Which I imagine is a reference you won't understand. Basically, it only stops someone that has zero idea what they're doing. Anyone else can bypass it in about 5 seconds.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
It's like using WEP for Wifi. Which I imagine is a reference you won't understand. Basically, it only stops someone that has zero idea what they're doing. Anyone else can bypass it in about 5 seconds.
Well, at least it is still under my own discretion of who can and can't post in my forum.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just so everyone knows. My own forum at my own website is strictly only for true fans of the Wogglebug and my franchise about him. So there are a lot of people on here who shouldn't sign up for them. Otherwise they will just be promptly blocked by me as the admin. I've already done this to one.
No one here wants to sign up for your faggot forums.

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
Just so everyone knows. My own forum at my own website is strictly only for true fans of the Wogglebug and my franchise about him. So there are a lot of people on here who shouldn't sign up for them. Otherwise they will just be promptly blocked by me as the admin. I've already done this to one.
Can't wait till your "true fans" attempt to white-knight you here.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
They won't. I don't want to put such a burden of responsibility on them.
Even 5 year olds are bored by, put off by, creeped out by, or simply don't like your work, and they're your target demographic.

That you seem to think you have a legion of True and Honest adult Wogglecuck fans on your vanity forum ready to lay siege to the Farms were it not for your stoic refusal to burden them with such a task is simultaneously the most :optimistic: and the most :autism: thing I've ever read here.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Not that they exist, but any re.arded mouth breather who actually enjoyed your work probably wouldn't make it though the captcha to make an account here.
But they really DO exist. And they are not re.arded. But I don't care if they never come here as they are people who wouldn't like it here. And I will gain more over time, I just have to be patient and keep on putting my stuff out there.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But they really DO exist. And they are not re.arded. But I don't care if they never come here as they are people who wouldn't like it here. And I will gain more over time, I just have to be patient and keep on putting my stuff out there.
You have 6 members, counting yourself. And the other 5 are probably Kiwis trying to see if there's anything worth screen shoting. These people don't exist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino