Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But they really DO exist. And they are not ret.arded But I don't care if they never come here as they are people who wouldn't like it here. And I will gain more over time, I just have to be patient and keep on putting my stuff out there.
>Fan of the Wogglebug.
>Not retarded

Pick one. They're mutually exclusive.

Edit: To anyone still giving this dumb cunt advice, it's not going to work. People have been trying for 170 pages. She just ignores it and does what ever she wants, no matter how good the advice. Besides were here to laugh at tards, not help them with their autistic pet projects.

Cynthia is a hilarious cow because she's dumb as shit and makes terrible movies we can pick apart and laugh at. Please focus on the funny because reading page after page of people trying to salvage the unsalvageable gets dull pretty fucking quick. Especially when the same stuff has been suggested and ignored multiple times in this thread.

Last edited:

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
My best friend just showed me this song from the Star Darlings. She said, "the song 'up' reminds me of you a lot, it's about doing what you love and dream for even when people laugh or tell you to stop." She meant it as a compliment to me of course and I love the song.

"Up" Music Video by Star Darlings
A lot of us have been trying to support you by giving you advice on how to make your franchise succeed. Unfortunately, you ignored them.

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
My best friend just showed me this song from the Star Darlings. She said, "the song 'up' reminds me of you a lot, it's about doing what you love and dream for even when people laugh or tell you to stop." She meant it as a compliment to me of course and I love the song.

"Up" Music Video by Star Darlings
It comes as no surprise to see this in the recommended videos section.

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.07.53 AM.png

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Tbh just being a fan of the Wogglebug is enough to prove exceptionalism.
My mom always told me I was not exceptional. And there are plenty of people besides me who are Wogglebug fans and are not exceptional. Most of them just need to watch my movies first.

And even if there are Wogglebug fans who are exceptional it's like one of my favorite atheist quotes: "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Sweet Christ lady, of course your mom is going to tell you you’re not an exceptional individual—moms are like guaranteed cheerleaders. Just because your Mommy says you’re special and smart doesn’t make it true.

Constructive criticism, no matter how harsh it sounds to you, is going to be more beneficial to you than nothing but asspats. You have to open yourself up to hearing things that might hurt your feelings and ego if you want to get better at what you’re trying to accomplish.

Also, don’t know if this was said before, but I have a hunch the only reason you’re on this crusade to do right by a third-rate children’s character is so you can thereby feel vindicated about being an insufferable person yourself. I can guarantee just by how you’ve conducted yourself here that you suck to be around in real life, just like Woggles in the books. You’re projecting yourself on him so you can live vicariously through him, so when people say they like him you can feel like they’re saying it about you.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
My mom always told me I was not exceptional.
Your mother is presumably not a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a neurologist or a behavioral therapist or anyone in the cognitive sciences, so her telling you that you aren't exceptional doesn't carry much weight fam, even before taking into consideration her wanting to spare your feelings or lie to herself (no parent WANTS a tard).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino