Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
My best friend just showed me this song from the Star Darlings. She said, "the song 'up' reminds me of you a lot, it's about doing what you love and dream for even when people laugh or tell you to stop." She meant it as a compliment to me of course and I love the song.

"Up" Music Video by Star Darlings
A lot of us have been trying to support you by giving you advice on how to make your franchise succeed. Unfortunately, you ignored them.

RodDangerous

Gone fishin’
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My best friend just showed me this song from the Star Darlings. She said, "the song 'up' reminds me of you a lot, it's about doing what you love and dream for even when people laugh or tell you to stop." She meant it as a compliment to me of course and I love the song.

It comes as no surprise to see this in the recommended videos section.

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.07.53 AM.png

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So your friend is as retarded as you?

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Tbh just being a fan of the Wogglebug is enough to prove retardation.
My mom always told me I was not retarded. And there are plenty of people besides me who are Wogglebug fans and are not retarded. Most of them just need to watch my movies first.

And even if there are Wogglebug fans who are retarded it's like one of my favorite atheist quotes: "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Sweet Christ lady, of course your mom is going to tell you you’re not a retard—moms are like guaranteed cheerleaders. Just because your Mommy says you’re special and smart doesn’t make it true.

Constructive criticism, no matter how harsh it sounds to you, is going to be more beneficial to you than nothing but asspats. You have to open yourself up to hearing things that might hurt your feelings and ego if you want to get better at what you’re trying to accomplish.

Also, don’t know if this was said before, but I have a hunch the only reason you’re on this crusade to do right by a third-rate children’s character is so you can thereby feel vindicated about being an insufferable person yourself. I can guarantee just by how you’ve conducted yourself here that you suck to be around in real life, just like Woggles in the books. You’re projecting yourself on him so you can live vicariously through him, so when people say they like him you can feel like they’re saying it about you.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
My mom always told me I was not exceptional.
Your mother is presumably not a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a neurologist or a behavioral therapist or anyone in the cognitive sciences, so her telling you that you aren't retarded doesn't carry much weight fam, even before taking into consideration her wanting to spare your feelings or lie to herself (no parent WANTS a tard).

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
So Wogglebug fans become retarded after seeing your movie? That actually makes sense. I know I lost a few IQ points when I watched it.
That wasn't what I meant. I just meant that people (who are not retarded) can become Wogglebug fans after watching my movie.

And in the past week two new members have been added to my forums. And I know at least one isn't a kiwi as I know her personally. And she is not retarded, either. The remaining 5 members I will investigate.

I have started working with that writer on Fiverr I mentioned of and he is turning out to be the great guy that his past customer reviews said he would be. He's rewriting two of my Wogglebug movie scripts for me. When he is done with them I will send them out to any agents or producers who respond favorably to my query letter. But I don't think I can make a new IClone movie with the new draft. Because there are new things in it that I can't make in IClone.

I will release the current version of Enchanted Forest to DVD as soon as Patrick records his commentary track as the Wogglebug. But it won't be released to Amazon and instead through an alternative DVD publishing website that will enable to sell from my website and receive royalties through PayPal. I regret not being able to release through Amazon but it's just I know you all would swarm the review page with negative reviews to turn away potential buyers.

Last edited:
Tags
None