Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson -

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
So Wogglebug fans become exceptional after seeing your movie? That actually makes sense. I know I lost a few IQ points when I watched it.
That wasn't what I meant. I just meant that people (who are not exceptional) can become Wogglebug fans after watching my movie.

And in the past week two new members have been added to my forums. And I know at least one isn't a kiwi as I know her personally. And she is not exceptional, either. The remaining 5 members I will investigate.

I have started working with that writer on Fiverr I mentioned of and he is turning out to be the great guy that his past customer reviews said he would be. He's rewriting two of my Wogglebug movie scripts for me. When he is done with them I will send them out to any agents or producers who respond favorably to my query letter. But I don't think I can make a new IClone movie with the new draft. Because there are new things in it that I can't make in IClone.

I will release the current version of Enchanted Forest to DVD as soon as Patrick records his commentary track as the Wogglebug. But it won't be released to Amazon and instead through an alternative DVD publishing website that will enable to sell from my website and receive royalties through PayPal. I regret not being able to release through Amazon but it's just I know you all would swarm the review page with negative reviews to turn away potential buyers.

Last edited:

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Cynthia, do 2D animation. It's so much better than 3D for an indie/beginner. This is even more the case nowadays, as the popular "CalArts" style is pretty easy to emulate. Not only that, but you can make "sets" really easily. You could even use the ones from IClone, if you run a cartoon filter over them!

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And in the past week two new members have been added to my forums. And I know at least one isn't a kiwi as I know her personally. And she is not exceptional, either. The remaining 5 members I will investigate.
And I'm sure she's actually a fan and not just playing along because she feels bad.
I can't wait for the results of your investigation. What does that involve for you? Just Googling the emails they used?
You should set up questions about bed bugs people have to answer correctly as part of the registration process. You could easily keep us out by simply asking if Wogglebug is 50ft tall and breathes fire. No one here will be able to answer "no".

I regret not being able to release through Amazon but it's just I know you all would swarm the review page with negative reviews to turn away potential buyers.
Oh come on Cynthia, we wouldn't do that. It would all be 5 star reviews. Potentially tricking people into buying and watching it would be funnier than 1 star reviews.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
That wasn't what I meant. I just meant that people (who are not exceptional) can become Wogglebug fans after watching my movie.

I have started working with that writer on Fiverr I mentioned of and he is turning out to be the greta guy that his past customer reviews said he would be. He's rewriting two of my Wogglebug movie scripts for me. When he is done with them I will send them out to any agents or producers who respond favorably to my query letter. But I don't think I can make a new IClone movie with the new draft. Because there are new things in it that I can't make in IClone.

I will release the current version of Enchanted Forest to DVD as soon as Patrick records his commentary track as the Wogglebug. But it won't be released to Amazon and instead through an alternative DVD publishing website that will enable to sell from my website and receive royalties through PayPal. I regret not being able to release through Amazon but it's just I know you all would swarm the review page with negative reviews to turn away potential buyers.
Cynthia, you've admitted yourself that you've only made like $50 on books, movies, etc after investing thousands over roughly 20 years. No one here has to do anything to keep anyone from buying Wogglebug DVDs.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net

I have started working with that writer on Fiverr I mentioned of and he is turning out to be the great guy that his past customer reviews said he would be. He's rewriting two of my Wogglebug movie scripts for me. When he is done with them I will send them out to any agents or producers who respond favorably to my query letter. But I don't think I can make a new IClone movie with the new draft. Because there are new things in it that I can't make in IClone.

You should gain a following first before you start even thinking about distributing DVDs of your movies. That way you know whether or not there's going to be a demand for them, otherwise you're basically pissing your concept into the wind.

I guarantee there's autists on DeviantArt you could trick into buying your shit if you know how to market toward them. Add a scene with Sonic the Hedgehog needing a foot rub and you're golden.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have started working with that writer on Fiverr I mentioned of and he is turning out to be the great guy that his past customer reviews said he would be. He's rewriting two of my Wogglebug movie scripts for me. When he is done with them I will send them out to any agents or producers who respond favorably to my query letter.
So, how much of your mom's cash did you sink into this scam?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Skitty Tittles

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, how much of your mom's cash did you sink into this scam?
I think she originally started she was paying $50 to pester the shit out of this man, but if he's doing multiple scripts, he's probably getting more. I'm sure this guy is a legit person providing a legit service though... and I feel bad that he's going to have Cynthia stalking and harassing him for ages, like she does with every other person she pays to do something with her abortion of an idea.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But why would people who are clearly not retarded would willingly want to become fan of this minor minor minor character that nobody really cares about, only you?
I think you should market your movie towards the mentally ill, it will be easier to trick them into buying this atrocity.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cynthia, do 2D animation. It's so much better than 3D for an indie/beginner. This is even more the case nowadays, as the popular "CalArts" style is pretty easy to emulate. Not only that, but you can make "sets" really easily. You could even use the ones from IClone, if you run a cartoon filter over them!
People have been giving her her this same advice for 170+ pages now. If she did this and posted them on YouTube as a series of shorts she may have a slight chance of attracting a small audience. Instead she's just going to do what she always does and ignore it. She doesn't actually care if she gains a following, she's making movies for an audience of one and wasting thousands of dollars and years of her life on this garbage.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you should market your movie towards the mentally ill, it will be easier to trick them into buying this atrocity.
If they'd shown the Wogglebug movie in the last psych ward I was in, people would have jumped out the windows. That shit was scary enough on a normal day... It would be beyond fucked up when your grasp on reality is already tedious.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should make the wogglebug into carnivorous predator who reproduces with neuroparasitic larvae. You'll need to look into Trematodes and Protozoans to get the life cycle right, but the Wogglebug should lay its eggs in sleeping denizens of Oz, right into their stomach with a foot long needle-like proboscis. As the brood grows they assume control over the unfortunate munchkin's hippocampus and amygdala, forcing the poor chap to stuff his face non stop, so as to feed his new tenant.
I first thought the baby wogglebugs should hatch from the stomachs of their prey, like in Alien. On further reflection, I think it might be more fun to have the young ones squeeze themselves out of the munchkin's esophagus in a burst of noise and flying spittle, then perch gracefully on the blank face of their discarded host before spreading those new wings for the first time and taking flight to infect others.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should make the wogglebug into carnivorous predator who reproduces with neuroparasitic larvae. You'll need to look into Trematodes and Protozoans to get the life cycle right, but the Wogglebug should lay its eggs in sleeping denizens of Oz, right into their stomach with a foot long needle-like proboscis. As the brood grows they assume control over the unfortunate munchkin's hippocampus and amygdala, forcing the poor chap to stuff his face non stop, so as to feed his new tenant.
I first thought the baby wogglebugs should hatch from the stomachs of their prey, like in Alien. On further reflection, I think it might be more fun to have the young ones squeeze themselves out of the munchkin's esophagus in a burst of noise and flying spittle, then perch gracefully on the blank face of their discarded host before speeding those new wings for the first time and taking flight to infect others.
Woggle is public domain so I'm stealing this and making a b movie.

EurocopterTigre

Heliophobia will be met with 30x113mm cannon fire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I first thought the baby wogglebugs should hatch from the stomachs of their prey, like in Alien. On further reflection, I think it might be more fun to have the young ones squeeze themselves out of the munchkin's esophagus in a burst of noise and flying spittle, then perch gracefully on the blank face of their discarded host before spreading those new wings for the first time and taking flight to infect others.
But will they be 50ft tall and/or breathe fire?

Last edited:

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Now I kinda want Wogglebug as something similar to a King Candy Cybug-esque monstrosity. I might have to draw this sometime.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino