Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her videos are a trip, kinda like an autistic Xavier Renegade Angel.

Exactly. Something about her work was super familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. But now I know what it reminded me of. Fucking Xavier lmao

She looks and speaks EXACTLY how I expected.

She looks so mad all the time, like she will shoot you point-blank if you don't buy her stuff

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Something about her work was super familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. But now I know what it reminded me of. Fucking Xavier lmao

She looks so mad all the time, like she will shoot you point-blank if you don't buy her stuff

I was thinking maybe more like clubbing ya with her meaty, hairy hands or with a wooden club like the cavewoman she is.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Her videos are a trip, kinda like an autistic Xavier Renegade Angel.
@WogglebugLover, what's going on here? Is this a serious attempt at making a commercial?

Actually, if she pretended she was going for intentionally surreal-style humor, I could see the Wogglebug having meme potential in the same vein as Xavier. The characters simultaneously breaking into dance at the sound of cosmic ear-rape with no rhyme or reason legitimately cracked me up.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, if she pretended she was going for intentionally surreal-style humor, I could see the Wogglebug having meme potential in the same vein as Xavier. The characters simultaneously breaking into dance at the sound of cosmic ear-rape with no rhyme or reason legitimately cracked me up.

Everything about this video is fubar. The drone-like music at the beginning, the bug's voice, the ''hihihi'', the graphics, the sounds and the totally-out-of-place-dance. If I didn't know about Cynthia and her ''works'', I would think it was the work of some bored troll trying to be edgy online and make some surreal-esque humor.

Funny how she wants to be a child author, but everything about her and her stuff just screams ''borderline retarded adult content''

Deadpool

Has never had sex with a cousin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a way it is. I was only following the script that Grant Richter wrote for me.
Do you really look at that garbage and think it's a job well done? Cause it's really not. I'd be ashamed to admit that was my work, and that I'd charged money for it.

I've been playing Fallout 4 and she sounds like a protectron. Do you think she short-circuit when someone says they don't like Woggy?

Protectrons have better personalities than Cherie and they're better looking too.

Blood Debts

kiwifarms.net
the bug's voice, the ''hihihi''

I didn't get to hear the original voice actor for him, but this one sounds like a simpering fag who huffed too much helium at a child's birthday party he sneaked into. It doesn't even make sense to give him a faux high-pitched voice anyway; if he's human-sized he shouldn't sound like he's a tiny bug. Not even bug characters in actual legitimate children's entertainment have horrible squeaky voices like that.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't get to hear the original voice actor for him, but this one sounds like a simpering fag who huffed too much helium at a child's birthday party he sneaked into. It doesn't even make sense to give him a faux high-pitched voice anyway; if he's human-sized he shouldn't sound like he's a tiny bug. Not even bug characters in actual legitimate children's entertainment have horrible squeaky voices like that.

Yup, I didn't get to hear the original voice of the bug too, so I don't know how he originally sounded like, but I bet it was somewhat better than this travesty. His voice is creepy as fuck, especially since he is a ''grown up'' and around children a lot. For a non-autistic mind, he sounds/looks like a bonafide predator.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
She looks and speaks EXACTLY how I expected.

I saw her only blink 10 times during that 5-minute video. Not that I was counting. Wikipedia suggests adults average 10 blinks per minute.

I never hired an editor.

It's already been said but how could you possibly pay for a Nigerian scammer's groceries, but not an editor? Fuck

In a way it is. I was only following the script that Grant Richter wrote for me.

I want to meet this Grant Richter because he seems like a guy who stocks up on the good acid.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should have seen the original version, where they all broke their necks halfway through the dance.
broken necks galore.png

That's some Exorcist shit right there.

Yup, I didn't get to hear the original voice of the bug too, so I don't know how he originally sounded like, but I bet it was somewhat better than this travesty. His voice is creepy as fuck, especially since he is a ''grown up'' and around children a lot. For a non-autistic mind, he sounds/looks like a bonafide predator.
Took me a while, but I finally figured out what's wrong.

Wogglefuck sounds like a pedo-version of Judge Doom.

Blood Debts

kiwifarms.net
You should have seen the original version, where they all broke their necks halfway through the dance.
View attachment 1405184
That's some Exorcist shit right there.

Took me a while, but I finally figured out what's wrong.

Wogglefuck sounds like a pedo-version of Judge Doom.

Christ, you're right.

"REMEMBER ME, SYLVIE?!! WHEN I KILLED YOUR PARENTS, I TALKED!!! LIKE!!! THIIIIIIIS!!!!"

Actually, if she pretended she was going for intentionally surreal-style humor, I could see the Wogglebug having meme potential in the same vein as Xavier.
If you plan on handing Wogglebug over to someone else to work on then yeah, I can see it. However trying to get 15 minutes of show out of Cynthia would be almost impossible. Forty-five seconds or less is barely doable. But the longer Wogglebug clips, while high in bollocks, are thoroughly lacking in everything else. This one right here is the drizzling shits of a self-insert, but it's so absurd, from Cynthia's mic quality to her making out dancing with Wogglebug, that you can't help but watch.
How much input did he have? Did he just write the words or did he have more input, like suggesting the spontaneous dance to "music"?

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you plan on handing Wogglebug over to someone else to work on then yeah, I can see it. However trying to get 15 minutes of show out of Cynthia would be almost impossible. Forty-five seconds or less is barely doable. But the longer Wogglebug clips, while high in bollocks, are thoroughly lacking in everything else. This one right here is the drizzling shits of a self-insert, but it's so absurd, from Cynthia's mic quality to her making out dancing with Wogglebug, that you can't help but watch.

How much input did he have? Did he just write the words or did he have more input, like suggesting the spontaneous dance to "music"?

God, why every thing about her project has this underlying nasty sexual undertone? Idk, maybe it's only me, but the thumbnail of this video is... strange. Looks like something straight from adult content dealing with surrealistic sexual humor. Something straight out of Adult Swim.

Last edited: