Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Cynthia, I am curious as to what your opinion is of Froggy the Gremlin, and your thoughts about how Froggy interacted with the kids, while at the same time messing with the adult "guests" who like Pasta Fazoolie and many others seem to 'talk down' to the kids like they are idiots, as Froggy takes them down a peg or two. (I'll be good, I will I will! he says while planting dynamite in Pasta's Tuba.) and think about how this kind of attitude could be adapted into the personality of the Wogglebug as another aspect of his love of children is expressed by protecting them from jerkass adults and perhaps the stupidity of those Oz characters who tried to mess with Woggie and the kids he protects.

You DID have the courtesy to take a couple minutes out of your busy day to click a link and view a 4min clip, right?

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
So Cynthia, I am curious as to what your opinion is of Froggy the Gremlin, and your thoughts about how Froggy interacted with the kids, while at the same time messing with the adult "guests" who like Pasta Fazoolie and many others seem to 'talk down' to the kids like they are idiots, as Froggy takes them down a peg or two. (I'll be good, I will I will! he says while planting dynamite in Pasta's Tuba.) and think about how this kind of attitude could be adapted into the personality of the Wogglebug as another aspect of his love of children is expressed by protecting them from jerkass adults and perhaps the stupidity of those Oz characters who tried to mess with Woggie and the kids he protects.

You DID have the courtesy to take a couple minutes out of your busy day to click a link and view a 4min clip, right?

Yes, I watched it. I can't take the advice that you gave me. Because the Wogglebug must be presented to children of this day and age as a good role model for them, and that Froggy Gremlin puppet character doesn't seem like such to me.

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I watched it. I can't take the advice that you gave me. Because the Wogglebug must be presented to children of this day and age as a good role model for them, and that Froggy Gremlin puppet character doesn't seem like such to me.

In other words, you want wogglebug to be the kind of cunt that Froggy would prank for treating children as if they were as retarded as you are.

The Last Stand

The earth is flat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're going to scar children with your monstrosity.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because the Wogglebug must be presented to children of this day and age as a good role model for them

How can you talk about ''good role models'' for children these days if you're literally mentally handicapped, have zero real life experience with children, don't leave your house, don't work, don't have friends (especially with kids), etc?
You sit on your ass all day getting scammed and thinking about dumb shit, what do you know about real life? ''Don't do drugs?'' "Go to school?'' ''Be polite?'' All this was already discussed ad infinitum in kid's shows, I don't think they will get impressed with cliches in 2020.

Let's Find Out!

[spooky Halloween avatar]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh ok I saw the "dad" and "91 years old" in this post. I defy anybody to try to read this without their brain becoming numb.
1. It wasn't a hotel, it was a charge-by-the-hour rat trap adult motel.

2. It's even worse if you can hear her reading it in her dead toneless voice in your head...

EDIT: More Shady Lane Adult Motel info... "23 rooms, 5 acres in back and motel sits 3 acres. Apartment upstairs.Great road frontage. City Water Quite scenery. Gross income 120k, expenses 90k net 30k per year. Also Development opportunity"

Cherie, y'all only (actually) made 30k a year on that place? I know Columbus is a shithole and people don't really need "adult motels" anymore, but damn.

1593307920932.png

Actually, never mind...

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
There were probably many wogglebugs in that motel to mold WBL's future as a bug obsessed autist. How does being a 3 hour stay fuck motel fit into the fundamentalist Christian family values? It would seem that the kind of people who need a fuck motel wouldn't be cheating heterosexuals, it would be closeted gay men. Would WogglebugLady ever consider an autobiography telling of the motel life and the beginning of the bug fancy? Did you fall out of a second floor window like your MarySue character?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well, that's a shame. I was hoping you could take a little bit of inspiration from Froggy's antics. If you look a bit deeper, you can see that Froggy loved kids without ever putting them down, or assuming they require 'role models' to grow up and be strong-minded adults. And the kids in turn loved Froggy for how he constantly tripped up pompous adults who mostly seemed to deserve it. These are the elements you could take from that character and add to Woggies to increase his appeal (and your chance of anyone actually being interested in your project) without fundamental changes that I know are difficult for you.

*edited a lot of sperging* I really need to stop posting drunk.

Last edited:

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
Your efforts to educate her are very admirable Unclit, but Cynthia "I'm more talented than my mother" Hanson is obviously too stubborn, arrogant and single-minded to even consider any of what you've said.

Enjoy sitting in your room and pissing money away on whoever says "Yes" to your asinine quest to turn an irrelevant cockroach into the next Barney, Cynths.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry for updating this thread with an off-topic sentiment but holy shit. As the whiny user who bitched 10 times about people not archiving the old videos during the lifespan of this saga, I wish I could buy you a drink. If I ever die, I'll put you in my will.

Is this the video she said she could never show because @voiceguy forbade it? How did you find this pot o' gold, am I stupid?

wat.png

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry for updating this thread with an off-topic sentiment but holy shit. As the whiny user who bitched 10 times about people not archiving the old videos during the lifespan of this saga, I wish I could buy you a drink. If I ever die, I'll put you in my will.

Is this the video she said she could never show because @voiceguy forbade it? How did you find this pot o' gold, am I stupid?

View attachment 1413349

Lol, I've forgotten how mishappen and weird the models in those videos were. Look at the head's size of the boy and compare it to the girl's... Also their faces looks like something straight out a horror movie. Also, I think this scene here is re-made, because in the original, when Sylvie got on her knees, her skirt would lift and her panties would show. :cryblood:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I've forgotten how mishappen and weird the models in those videos were. Look at the head's size of the boy and compare it to the girl's... Also their faces looks like something straight out a horror movie. Also, I think this scene here is re-made, because in the original, when Sylvie got on her knees, her skirt would lift and her panties would show. :cryblood:

Wogglebug likes to watch.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1413349
Yes this is the one with Voiceguy's voice. He put it up as a link, not embedded. It's on his youtube channel but it must be privated because it's not showing in his uploads. He has no other woggle material that I can see. Idk if anybody has a way to see private videos.

TurboNAS

kiwifarms.net
This whole saga of the Wogglebug is fascinating. I'm genuinely looking forward to Cynthia's next video.

Creating decent children's programming is a lot more difficult than folks credit. Kids have a lot of limitations in cognition, attention span, knowledge, and world view that you have to pay attention to in order to make something they will watch. Further, once you've narrowed down the content, there's a tricky balance of writing out a story with a clear moral without it going overboard to the point of parody. Kids are often more perceptive than we give them credit for, and they definitely have wildly different tastes from an early age.

I love all the ideas people have put forth, but Cynthia is 100% committed to her very specific vision of whatever it is that she thinks the Wogglebug should be and nothing on this earth is going to sway her from that vision.

Not good taste, not good advice, not lack of funds, not technical skill...

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
This whole saga of the Wogglebug is fascinating. I'm genuinely looking forward to Cynthia's next video.

Creating decent children's programming is a lot more difficult than folks credit. Kids have a lot of limitations in cognition, attention span, knowledge, and world view that you have to pay attention to in order to make something they will watch. Further, once you've narrowed down the content, there's a tricky balance of writing out a story with a clear moral without it going overboard to the point of parody. Kids are often more perceptive than we give them credit for, and they definitely have wildly different tastes from an early age.

I love all the ideas people have put forth, but Cynthia is 100% committed to her very specific vision of whatever it is that she thinks the Wogglebug should be and nothing on this earth is going to sway her from that vision.

Not good taste, not good advice, not lack of funds, not technical skill...

No doubt finding the balance between education, entertainment, and appealing design is definitely something only a really talented children's creator can nail down.

But WoggleBug is more like a combination of Schizophrenia, autism, and repressed sexual energy.

You can give a million pieces of good advice, but her opinion will always be the final verdict, because she doesn't care about opinions, her vision is final.

But I'll always look forward to new horrifying animations, and I'm sure she'll post them here, because we're probably her only "fanbase"

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1413349

Is that boy holding a Walther PPK?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kamov Ka-52