Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
Like she was diddled by bad touch uncle but not actively raped.
So on this topic, I remember earlier in the thread there was rumor of Cynthia getting diddled by her father sometime during her childhood? Or diddled by someone...
Cynthia has given a trail of crumbs leading back to her parents doing something legitimately awful to her (besides being Christians).

Getting diddled by your protector who says he is hard Christian would certainly leave a bad taste in one's mouth for religion.

Am I to understand from a few pages ago that the family ran a Love Hotel in the past, and that's where their residual income is from?
Someone please correct me if this is all conjecture but pedo dad + love hotel + kiddy diddling is a really dark story line man

Fuck the Wogglebug, I want a documentary on Cynthia's life

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cynthia has given a trail of crumbs leading back to her parents doing something legitimately awful to her (besides being Christians).

I always thought it was about her parents forcing her to go to some sort of religious summer camp and she hated it. She actually said something about this some pages back.
Her dad diddling her is a possibility, tbh, because most crazy religious nuts do crazy shit to their kids.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think i'm going to run with the term "Wogglebuggered" and develop an 80's style tentacle hentai OVA centred around a Cthulu-like Wogglebug who is the leader of an Oz-based demon cult and lusts for the poopchutes of Japanese high-school (senior year only!) girls and is battled by a secret organization made up of (senior year only!) 18 year old Japanese magical girls with Ruby Slippers that protect them from the lust of Woggie's tentacles while they battle him.....until they are removed in various sexy ways, with lots of fake resistance as they yield their virgin buttholes to the Wogglebug's 6+ tentacle tongues/penis-headed arms and legs......

Oh shit, there's MONEY to be made in this Wogglebug biz after all! I'll have to pay @Sir Wesley Tailpipe a substantial liscensing fee for the title "Wogglebuggered" of course, but since I'll be getting my first check from helping the former Prince of Nigeria launder his millions into various Canadian banks any day now, that won't be a problem at all!

Hiring animators, storyboarders, production assistants, gofers, hookers and blow soon soon soon!! The jack's gonna be rolling in!

Last edited:

P.F.H.

Ordinary fool
kiwifarms.net
Been binge reading the thread and couldn't help myself. I did my own Wogglebug fanart, I like the eldritch-y interpretation of the character better, but I couldn't leave out the Desert Eagles, they are too good :)
Had to leave out the cigar, tho. You see, holding one is kinda hard when you have no lips at all and can't close your gaping hole of a mouth.
Could fit Un-clit's visions with some adjustments, maybe. This one already has tentacle hands!

wooglefucker.jpg

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been binge reading the thread and couldn't help myself. I did my own Wogglebug fanart, I like the eldritch-y interpretation of the character better, but I couldn't leave out the Desert Eagles, they are too good :)
Had to leave out the cigar, tho. You see, holding one is kinda hard when you have no lips at all and can't close your gaping hole of a mouth.
Could fit Un-clit's visions with some adjustments, maybe. This one already has tentacle hands!

View attachment 1428082

Very VERY nice, but you need to replace at least 2 arms with tentacles to go along with those prehensile tongues you got going on so that there's the proper level of tentacles to meet the Japanese sick-fuck board of hentai artist standards. Also gonna need to have you draw at least 2 tentacles violating a young child's (who's still 18+!) anus before I can pay you a substantial licensing fee from my Nigerian megabucks which hasn't quite come in yet, seems i need to pay a few transfer fees before the millions come rolling in for me.

*edit* oh wait, they ARE tentacles already! Carry on then! Just make sure they can transform into penis-heads or mouths so we get the proper level of body fluids going on.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think i'm going to run with the term "Wogglebuggered" and develop an 80's style tentacle hentai OVA centred around a Cthulu-like Wogglebug who is the leader of an Oz-based demon cult and lusts for the poopchutes of Japanese high-school (senior year only!) girls and is battled by a secret organization made up of (senior year only!) 18 year old Japanese magical girls with Ruby Slippers that protect them from the lust of Woggie's tentacles while they battle him.....until they are removed in various sexy ways, with lots of fake resistance as they yield their virgin buttholes to the Wogglebug's 6+ tentacle tongues/penis-headed arms and legs......

Oh shit, there's MONEY to be made in this Wogglebug biz after all! I'll have to pay @Sir Wesley Tailpipe a substantial liscensing fee for the title "Wogglebuggered" of course, but since I'll be getting my first check from helping the former Prince of Nigeria launder his millions into various Canadian banks any day now, that won't be a problem at all!

Hiring animators, storyboarders, production assistants, gofers, hookers and blow soon soon soon!! The jack's gonna be rolling in!

Hire Junji Ito. And Shinya Tsukamoto. Woggluo: The Iron Buggerer.

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
Some of Cynthia's CGI stuff already plays out with Junji Ito levels of eeriness. I stand by the statement that some of her shorts are horror gold, the fact that they're made for little kids makes them even creepier.

But on a more real level, I hope she wasn't molested by her weird Love Motel owning father. She went real quiet after that statement, even though she was just recently gushing about her precious cockroach. That may have hit to close to home, that would make this less funny and more sad, and I don't want that because I love wogglebug sperging.

Last edited:

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Some of Cynthia's CGI stuff already plays out with Junji Ito levels of eeriness. I stand by the statement that some of her shorts are horror gold, the fact that they're made for little kids makes them even creepier.

But on a more real level, I hope she wasn't molested by her weird Love Motel owning father. She went real quiet after that statement, even though she was just recently gushing about her precious cockroach. That may have hit to close to home, that would make this less funny and more sad, and I don't want that because I love wogglebug sperging.

That would certainly be a gut-wrenching revelation in the Wogglebug saga: the real reason Cynthia is so attached to the Wogglebug is because he was a mental/emotional escape from sexual abuse.

View attachment 1428082

This is beautiful, blows mine completely out of the water. I blow a chef's kiss to you.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
I just want to clarify for you all that it wasn't actually sexual abuse my father did to me, but I just felt so taken advantage of by the old guy I felt it might as well have been.

And for more Wogglebug updates, yesterday I received and fulfilled a new order for my gig on Fiverr and received a 5 star review and made $30 off it.
Hey Cyn! I might've stepped out of line with my sick theories and I'm glad to hear you were not fiddled by daddy diddles. We'd be very sad to lose your brand of comedy.

We're here if you want to talk about it, though. We're all friends, right?

Congrats on the moolah! What was your gig? I must have missed it.