Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet Dr. Walpurgis aka Dr. Terror, a UK horror host from the early to mid 90s.
View attachment 1492583View attachment 1492564
Feel he may have been slightly inspired by LFB's Woggle Bugger, possibly maybe slightly...
Well I got strong vibes off the fucker anyway ;)
Looks like whoever made his facial workup was HEAVILY inspired by G'Kar (and Narns in general) from Babylon 5. Take away the goblin ears and shorten his chin by an inch and you've got a Narn.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who did she coerce to do the fake German accent
Honestly, this was just lazy. I know everything she shits out is poor quality, but this. THIS. Who in their right mind will take her works seriously this way? What's up with unemployed autists with hyper fixations who can't even make decent content out of their obsessions? She has time, money and autism, which should be sufficient. Must be her double digit IQ.

Who did she coerce to do the fake German accent voice over for the professor? This is just :story: :story: :story: :story:

@WogglebugLover if you had to cast an actor as wogglebug who would you choose?
Prick sounds like he's doing a low rent Dracula.
"I want to suck..........................................................................................your bug!"
Should have gotten Christoph Waltz, oh, maybe not...

Last edited:

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net

NEW CONTENT
The audio quality is so exceptionally shitty in this that I didn't realize my headphone volume was up as loud as it was when the little girl screamed and fell out the window. Damn near disintegrated my eardrums. The absence of music and sound effects also contributes to the fucked-up aura this video has.

Also that fucking singing near the end, trying to hurriedly cram all those words into the tune. "He took me by the arm to which I acquiesced most gladly" made me fucking howl. Absolutely autistic, 11/10.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

NEW CONTENT
Audio quality aside, it fails. Like the previous entries into this people just say how great the Wogglebug is without him actually doing anything. I mean the professor says his name means "wisdom and compassion" as you can see. See what? He's just standing there.

That and the song is just forced. I think Cynthia needs to take a step back and focus on telling a proper story and not just wax poetic about how great her husbando is.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
I just want to clarify that I didn't write the song in the video. Richard Poshard did. And I had to pay him $75 to be able to use it. Patrick reported it was difficult for him to sing it but he got it down pat.

And you will be seeing less of me here from now on as I will doing my best to make a commitment to upload a new video once a week as I can now confirm I have a growing base of adoring fans on YouTube.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
I just want to clarify that I didn't write the song in the video. Richard Poshard did. And I had to pay him $75 to be able to use it. Patrick reported it was difficult for him to sing it but he got it down pat.

And you will be seeing less of me here from now on as I will doing my best to make a commitment to upload a new video once a week as I can now confirm I have a growing base of adoring fans on YouTube.
:story: I'd say you probably could have done a better job yourself for free, but then again I've seen how you write. Fucking $75 for that chaotic mess of lyrics with an unoriginal tune, just beautiful.

Tags
None