Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cynthia won't listen to advice because she's too mentally stunted, but this is really a shame, since people here are giving her pretty solid advice. But as they say, you can't argue with the retarded.

The problem with her is that she thinks praise = honesty. Since she is autistic as fuck, that sounds about right. Autistic people can't tell genuine feelings/acts from malicious/ironic/sarcastic ones, so no matter what other people say, she will keep thinking voice guy loves her bug and her.
Personally, I think the only thing that will stop her with the insane spending habits would be if her relatives stopped giving her money and supporting this bullshit. No money = no retarded projects, at least paid ones. But we know that won't happen, since she is a special needs adult that ruined her own teeth with soda and nobody around her gave a single shit about it.

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
Cynthia won't listen to advice because she's too mentally stunted, but this is really a shame, since people here are giving her pretty solid advice. But as they say, you can't argue with the retarded.

The problem with her is that she thinks praise = honesty. Since she is autistic as fuck, that sounds about right. Autistic people can't tell genuine feelings/acts from malicious/ironic/sarcastic ones, so no matter what other people say, she will keep thinking voice guy loves her bug and her.
Personally, I think the only thing that will stop her with the insane spending habits would be if her relatives stopped giving her money and supporting this bullshit. No money = no retarded projects, at least paid ones. But we know that won't happen, since she is a special needs adult that ruined her own teeth with soda and nobody around her gave a single shit about it.
Autistic people can learn to differentiate that shit over time if they actually put forth the effort of putting their mistakes into question, but Cynthia wants to stay in WoggleWonderland where she's the main character and everything can be solved by her magic bug.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Autistic people can learn to differentiate that shit over time if they actually put forth the effort of putting their mistakes into question, but Cynthia wants to stay in WoggleWonderland where she's the main character and everything can be solved by her magic bug.
It also doesn't help that she is profoundly stupid.

Edit - To extrapolate a bit I've seen mid to higher functioning Autistics in Cynthia's range learn those skills but there has to be a kind of "eureka" moment. A point where they manage to intellectualize that their perceptions of others and of reality aren't conducive to accomplishing their goals and therefor they need to adapt to that reality if they want to get anywhere in life. This in and of itself requires a level of intellectual capacity that Cynthia just plain lacks regardless of her Autism.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, definitely. I was referring to people who can't and won't put effort in actually learning how the world works. Autistic people that learn how to adapt to real life generally have parents/a good social support network caring for them and helping them figure things out til they can live basically on their own, if they're high functioning, or at least perform basic tasks, if they're low.
Cynthia obviously lacks the will to change and parental/social support. Her family just throw money at her and let her be. No actual effort in helping her out. And Cynthia also doesn't look like the type of person who is open to learn and change, anyway.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A point where they manage to intellectualize that their perceptions of others and of reality aren't conducive to accomplishing their goals and therefor they need to adapt to that reality if they want to get anywhere in life.
She has no reason to care, though, because she just gets to tard around completely without consequences with all her tard projects funded by others.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
I know I am not any of the things you make me out to be, just as I know the Wogglebug is not any of the things Oz fans make him out to be. And I actually don't recall any of you offering me any worthwhile advice. Instead you've just been trying to get me to give up on my dreams which I never will, and have been wanting me to make the Wogglebug 50 feet tall and fire breathing, or make him a violent creature wielding uzis and such. So correct me if I've missed anything else, but I just don't recall anyone here giving me worthwhile advice.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I actually don't recall any of you offering me any worthwhile advice.
Instead you've just been trying to get me to give up on my dreams
Giving up on your retarded dreams is the best advice you could get tbh. People here are doing the role of your absent parents, as in they're saying that this shit you're dreaming about not gonna happen because its shit. Any loving parent would have told you exactly this if you came to them saying your dream is making a children's movie about a character no one, besides you, give a fucking damn about. You dream is a waste of time and money.
But since you don't have concerned and loving parents, some strangers online are filling that role and trying to give you advice, but you're just too thick headed and mentally ill to accept it.

which I never will
Why don't you fuck off then and stop entertaining us, since you're not getting anything of value from here?

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I just don't recall anyone here giving me worthwhile advice.
And this right here is why we're over 200 pages deep into a thread about a womanbaby who wants to make a cockroach a household god. Cindy, I detest your attitude and the way you deflect the very people who are trying to help you, but seeing you come back time and time again trying to convince people on a forum about laughing at stupid people that you're the next Stephen Spielberg has been extremely entertaining.

I'll have you know that I have it perfectly verifiable evidence that I am not the only one who loves Mr. Wogglebug.
Okay next time you decide you want attention here how about you consider a little challenge I'm going to suggest, even though I know full well you won't. Why don't you prove you're not the only one who likes your version of the Wogglebug to us? Show us evidence from your audience that you have more than one or two unironic fans, simple screenshots will do. The catch is that those fans can't be people you've hired including voice actors like Patrick or Nigerian Prince scammers.

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I know I am not any of the things you make me out to be, just as I know the Wogglebug is not any of the things Oz fans make him out to be. And I actually don't recall any of you offering me any worthwhile advice. Instead you've just been trying to get me to give up on my dreams which I never will, and have been wanting me to make the Wogglebug 50 feet tall and fire breathing, or make him a violent creature wielding uzis and such. So correct me if I've missed anything else, but I just don't recall anyone here giving me worthwhile advice.
worthwhile advice = make the Wogglebug 50 feet tall and fire breathing, or make him a violent creature wielding uzis

This could be great for your movie/video/show by making it completely absurd and weird in part making it entertaining contrary to the dry stale shit stain that you have now. Your production is on the low side and your character's personalities are like if they huffed paint straight out the womb there is no redeeming qualities. Basically what I'm saying is go Amazing bulk or if you prefer a good example Xavier: Renegade angel (I don't think you have the writing finesse to go this route tho).

Honestly I'm having trouble trying to find what medium to classify your creation because it would be an insult to that very medium

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have you know that I have it perfectly verifiable evidence that I am not the only one who loves Mr. Wogglebug. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a movie to (re)make.
Like I said. You will find one or two, maybe as many as 5 people who like what you are doing, and you think that means you're on the right track and all the advice given you here, even by professionals is wrong.

No.

You need tens of thousands or more people liking your product to have even the SLIGHTEST chance of getting it greenlit for production as a wide distribution movie, tv show, book, etc. Until then, NO ONE except the very few 'fans' you have will touch you with a 10ft pole.

You fail to accept this, and thus you are going to be a lolcow for life.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I said. You will find one or two, maybe as many as 5 people who like what you are doing, and you think that means you're on the right track and all the advice given you here, even by professionals is wrong.

No.

You need tens of thousands or more people liking your product to have even the SLIGHTEST chance of getting it greenlit for production as a wide distribution movie, tv show, book, etc. Until then, NO ONE except the very few 'fans' you have will touch you with a 10ft pole.

You fail to accept this, and thus you are going to be a lolcow for life.
The words of truth.

People who Cynthia claims to be fans most likely are just people too nice to tell her to her face that her work sucks. If Cynthia really wants to put her pleasant lies about these fans being sincere and an indication of success, the best way to put this to the test would be to make a kickstarter or gofundme campaign and see how many people actually support her.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
@Coelacanth and @The Un-Clit and @RomanesEuntDomus :

I realize I will need tens of thousands of fans, and I am growing a fandom toward that goal now. Just slowly. I currently have 275 subscribers to my Youtube channel and I am making a commitment to upload more videos more often (at least once a week) to gain more. And I am sure that the number of kiwis who are subscribers I could count on one hand only.

It may take me years to get to that specific goal of 10,000, though it takes different people different times to reach it. And I will try to start a Kickstarter campaign after I get a bank account and have also reached at least 500 to 1000 subscribers whenever that will be.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I realize I will need tens of thousands of fans, and I am growing a fandom toward that goal now. Just slowly. I currently have 275 subscribers to my Youtube channel and I am making a commitment to upload more videos more often (at least once a week) to gain more. And I am sure that the number of kiwis who are subscribers I could count on one hand only.

It may take me years to get to that specific goal of 10,000, though it takes different people different times to reach it. And I will try to start a Kickstarter campaign after I get a bank account and have also reached at least 500 to 1000 subscribers whenever that will be.
Number of YT subscribers means jack fucking shit. One of my accounts is a subscriber and I'm certainly no fan of you or Woggle. I'm only subbed so I can post them here when you post new videos. I am 100% certain there are a number of other people here that are subbed as well. There are also lots of bots that crawl YT and subscribe to channels as well. For what reason I do not know, but it happens. I'm being very generous by saying that you're lucky if even 50 of those subscribers are actual fans.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's a Buddhist school that believes that it takes a soul 3000 eons to attain Buddhahood, however the length of an eon is only vaguely defined as a very, very long time.
I feel that all sentient life will attain Buddhahood before you reach 5.000 subs.

Tags
None