Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Number of YT subscribers means jack fucking shit. One of my accounts is a subscriber and I'm certainly no fan of you or Woggle. I'm only subbed so I can post them here when you post new videos. I am 100% certain there are a number of other people here that are subbed as well. There are also lots of bots that crawl YT and subscribe to channels as well. For what reason I do not know, but it happens. I'm being very generous by saying that you're lucky if even 50 of those subscribers are actual fans.
I know you are subscribed to me. I said I'm aware a handful of Kiwis are. And I am aware of the thing called bots and I think Youtube removes those bots whenever it has the chance. And I am sure I have more than 100 true fans out of those subscribers I have. And that I can keep getting more if I just keep making a commitment to my projects consistently, as the Youtube pros advice goes.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I will try to start a Kickstarter campaign after I get a bank account and have also reached at least 500 to 1000 subscribers whenever that will be.
A person in her 30s doesn't have a bank account. Incredible.

As if asking her relatives for money wasn't enough, now she wants to elicit funds from strangers on the Internet for this abomination.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I am not any of the things you make me out to be, just as I know the Wogglebug is not any of the things Oz fans make him out to be. And I actually don't recall any of you offering me any worthwhile advice. Instead you've just been trying to get me to give up on my dreams which I never will, and have been wanting me to make the Wogglebug 50 feet tall and fire breathing, or make him a violent creature wielding uzis and such. So correct me if I've missed anything else, but I just don't recall anyone here giving me worthwhile advice.
I literally gave you worthwhile advice from the perspective of someone in an industry with experience acquiring properties like yours to license into animations. You told me I was wrong and ignored me.

Unrelated question: how often per day do you think Cynthia thinks the word “wogglebug”? Hundreds? Thousands? I honestly want to know.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
And I actually don't recall any of you offering me any worthwhile advice.
You've gotten practically nothing but worthwhile advice. People have told you where you're going wrong. Where you can improve. How you can make your characters look less like nightmare fuel. But the difference is you don't want to listen. Honestly if you're that against it why the hell are you still posting here?

Instead you've just been trying to get me to give up on my dreams which I never will
And that is why you're going to fail. If you never listen to your critics and take their words to heart, all you're going to hear are people singing your praises and you will never grow as a person or an artist. But if that's what you want then there's honestly no point in responding to you. Nobody here is going to tell you that you're doing a great job when they're not feeling it.

Some of us have dabbled in the artistic realm as a hobby or even as a career. Some of us have been where you are now. The successful ones listened. The unsuccessful ones, that thought their work was great, wound up going nowhere. The choice is yours.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Let's see... Cynthia started her woggleshit like 20 years ago. She started her YouTube channel in 2015, and after five years, it has 275 subscribers. At this rate, she'll have those 5K subscribers in about 90 years.

The only way that Cynthia will listen to advice is if you're dressed in a Wogglebug costume while giving it, and even then, if it's in-person, she'll probably sexually assault you. There's no point in giving Cynthia advice.

That's even worse. How did you overdraw?

Stubbornness.
She clearly gave a ridiculous sum of money for shitty voice acting, script writing, Nigerian talent agents, or something like that.

You've gotten practically nothing but worthwhile advice. People have told you where you're going wrong. Where you can improve. How you can make your characters look less like nightmare fuel. But the difference is you don't want to listen. Honestly if you're that against it why the hell are you still posting here?
We're the only people who will give her attention.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realize I will need tens of thousands of fans, and I am growing a fandom toward that goal now.
Cynthia, you've been saying this since the start of this thread. Your ''I will get famous, at any time now!'' schtick is getting OLD. Your goal isn't a realistic one. No ifs or buts. No excuses. No bawwwling.
I currently have 275 subscribers to my Youtube
You know that half those subscribers are curious people/trolls and the other half are bleeding hearts who felt bad for you being autistic, right?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and have been wanting me to make the Wogglebug 50 feet tall and fire breathing, or make him a violent creature wielding uzis and such. So correct me if I've missed anything else, but I just don't recall anyone here giving me worthwhile advice.
Have you considered that the reason the highly magnified 50-foot Wogglebug keeps coming up is because he taps into some deep archetypes? He resonates with the audience much in the same way as King Kong, or Godzilla, or Duke Nukem.
What archetypes is your version tapping into?

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you considered that the reason the highly magnified 50-foot Wogglebug keeps coming up is because he taps into some deep archetypes? He resonates with the audience much in the same way as King Kong, or Godzilla, or Duke Nukem.
What archetypes is your version tapping into?
The mentally ill.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Cynthia, you've been saying this since the start of this thread. Your ''I will get famous, at any time now!'' schtick is getting OLD.
It was already an ongoing thing by the time this thread started, in July of 2014. That is over six years ago. Nothing has been produced but atrocious autism that would terrify any children unfortunate enough to see it and be traumatized for life.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to remind you again that I had to start all over after Richard left the franchise. And so my Youtube channel has only really been growing since late 2017 or early 2018. And I hired Adrian Hellenberg at the time and he wasn't right for the part of the Wogglebug. Patrick wasn't available at the time I learned because he was in the hospital.

And one of my friends and fans (I have more than one) just sent me this inspirational story that is relevant to me. She said:

"I found an inspiration story from the guy who helmed Batman in the 70s and 80s.' Despite the superhero love in today’s entertainment market, no one wanted the Batman Uslan pitched in the early ’80s He originally envisioned a darker and more realistic version of the character than the campy 1960s TV series (“Holy comedy, Batman!”), but was turned down by major studios in Hollywood that didn’t see any potential in bringing the character to film. And while the caped crusader eventually made it to the big screen, this consistent rejection forced Uslan to find an inner strength.

“The question I asked myself most during those times was, ‘Am I going to give up and listen to what others are telling me, or do I truly believe in myself and what I’m pitching?’” he says. “I always came up with the latter."

I'm sure you can recognize how relevant the last sentence is with me,

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
“The question I asked myself most during those times was, ‘Am I going to give up and listen to what others are telling me, or do I truly believe in myself and what I’m pitching?’” he says. “I always came up with the latter."

I don't. Just cause he got lucky doesn't mean anything. In his shadows are probably hundreds of other idiots who took his approach and ended with nothing to show for it. At the end of the day if you want to wait 20 years hoping that society magically shifts backward and appreciate your stories be my guest.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to remind you again that I had to start all over after Richard left the franchise. And so my Youtube channel has only really been growing since late 2017 or early 2018. And I hired Adrian Hellenberg at the time and he wasn't right for the part of the Wogglebug. Patrick wasn't available at the time I learned because he was in the hospital.

And one of my friends and fans (I have more than one) just sent me this inspirational story that is relevant to me. She said:

"I found an inspiration story from the guy who helmed Batman in the 70s and 80s.' Despite the superhero love in today’s entertainment market, no one wanted the Batman Uslan pitched in the early ’80s He originally envisioned a darker and more realistic version of the character than the campy 1960s TV series (“Holy comedy, Batman!”), but was turned down by major studios in Hollywood that didn’t see any potential in bringing the character to film. And while the caped crusader eventually made it to the big screen, this consistent rejection forced Uslan to find an inner strength.

If anything, this story means that we're right and gritty, giant, fire-breathing, uzi-wielding Wogglebug is the way to go, while you're wrong.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They laughed at Einstein, but they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell her the Wogglebug is shit all you want, but she isn't going to listen unless it's exactly what she wants to hear. All else be damned, she won't touch it. She can't even be talked into actually bettering her "franchise" because she's dug her heels so deep in the sand she's lost any rational thought. There's no reasoning with her, there's nothing anyone can say to break her out of this delusion. She isn't making this "franchise" for anyone but herself, so why bother changing any of it? Out of all the cow's Cynthia here is the single most stubborn, one-track one I've come across. Even Cwc had other hobbies and Sonichu had references to other media, even if mostly troll inspired. Wogglebug doesn't have any references in it iirc because this is all she does. She has dedicated her life to this, and there's not a single thing anyone can do.

I can't imagine how infuriating this must be to her family, they absolutely enable her and I can't believe they still entertain this. What in the fucking hell are they gonna do when they can't afford this anymore or even die?

@WogglebugLover Ok here's the news.
How I see it, the only conceivable way you will reach any kind of "success" with any of this Wogglebunk is by emulating and following the trite and true formula used by those terrible Indian children's channels, those hundreds upon hundreds with the same awfully sung and awfully animated nursery rhymes that some how get views in the millions, mainly because parents are lazy and kids are stupid.

They are all pretty much the same, the mindless songs the grotesque character design the cut and paste cg animation the rudimentary understanding of the English language, all the things you have either done or can do...

I'm serious, start small and produce 10 to 15 2 to 5 minute new and I mean new Woggle shorts with him or others performing some unlicensed fair use children's music (with music) that you can take off YouTube itself. Or if you were to be clever about it and put in a little effort you could make him sing songs from when he was relevant, popular songs from the first half of the twentieth century, ragtime jazz and swing standards in a kids bop style, Gershwin, Porter, Berlin and god forbid Jolson, Woggle certainly fits that mould...
Someone pages back suggested this and damn if it ain't a great idea.

Instead of starting with "I'm gonna make 3 Wogglebug movies then 12 Wogglebug novels and then a Wogglebug toy line and then" how about just focusing on one project one format one idea and making it as good as it can possibly be rather than spreading yourself way to thin getting overwhelmed pulling the plug only to "remake" it countless times and then wonder why nobody likes or cares for it.

Also for the love of Woggle do some damn research on animation and production and how it all works, hell put some real effort in and get off the couch and learn how to learn! " Derrr how does music works?"
like you cant be serious and tell me when you watch your "movies" back you don't thing somethings off with the audio and lack of syncing with the music, that's if you even remember to use a backing track in the first place... Like are you even aware of the many many mistakes you leave in your work and just don't care and release them online anyway or do you seriously not hear/see any of the countless audio visual errors that plague your "films"?

Now you can't erroneously claim that nobody has ever given you "worthwhile advice"...
Despite the fact that this forum itself has recorded innumerable instances of innumerable people telling and showing you how to improve as an animator and as a person, you are just either to lazy or stupid to better yourself or your work and choose rather to blame others for it's lack of an audience. Blaming Kiwis and that one time you shat yourself at Jesus camp for all your short comings as an "artist" and your failure to create something that people would actually want to watch and show to their children rather than it just being of unbelievably poor quality and therefore completely unwatchable.
Prove me wrong Cynthia prove me wrong...

Oh and you never replied to my questions about you posting to the sneeze fetish forum...

Last edited:
Tags
None