Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

mods stole my avatar cuz they was jelly
kiwifarms.net
The absolute state of this thread.

Kiwi 1: Guys, don't bother giving Cynthia advice. She doesn't listen. [proceeds to give good advice]
Cynthia: [drooling, grunting]
Kiwi 2: Don't bother giving her advice, Kiwi 1. She doesn't listen. [writes 5 paragraphs of good advice]
Kiwi 1: I offered Cynthia advice and she didn't listen. Cynthia, seriously. [7 more good advice paragraphs]
Cynthia: You guys never offer me advice. Now excuse me while I fund a stranger's crack addiction.
All Kiwis: [bursts into flames and shoots uzis wildly]

rinse & repeat

I bet if we all went totally silent Cynthia would keep necroing her thread all by herself for pages and pages.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
And one of my friends and fans (I have more than one) just sent me this inspirational story that is relevant to me. She said:

"I found an inspiration story from the guy who helmed Batman in the 70s and 80s.' Despite the superhero love in today’s entertainment market, no one wanted the Batman Uslan pitched in the early ’80s He originally envisioned a darker and more realistic version of the character than the campy 1960s TV series (“Holy comedy, Batman!”), but was turned down by major studios in Hollywood that didn’t see any potential in bringing the character to film. And while the caped crusader eventually made it to the big screen, this consistent rejection forced Uslan to find an inner strength.

“The question I asked myself most during those times was, ‘Am I going to give up and listen to what others are telling me, or do I truly believe in myself and what I’m pitching?’” he says. “I always came up with the latter."
There's a bit of a difference here. Batman is a known character. He's basically one of those characters that just about everybody in the world knows. There's a metric shitload of lore about the character. And in the comics he's been seen as everything from stone cold killer in the Golden Age, silly and campy in the Silver Age and dark and brooding in the Modern Age. He's done it all so making a darker Batman movie wasn't much of a stretch. The biggest issue was getting people on board that it was Michael Keaton playing the role. A man known for comedies at the time.

Nobody, really other than Oz spergs, even knows who the hell the Wogglebug is. And based solely on what you've done so far it's not going to appeal to a wide audience. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You need to focus on telling a good story first before immediately jumping into telling people how amazing the Wogglebug is. YOU might think he's great but for others to feel the same way you need to give them a reason to think that.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Coelacanth and @The Un-Clit and @RomanesEuntDomus :

I realize I will need tens of thousands of fans, and I am growing a fandom toward that goal now. Just slowly. I currently have 275 subscribers to my Youtube channel and I am making a commitment to upload more videos more often (at least once a week) to gain more. And I am sure that the number of kiwis who are subscribers I could count on one hand only.

It may take me years to get to that specific goal of 10,000, though it takes different people different times to reach it. And I will try to start a Kickstarter campaign after I get a bank account and have also reached at least 500 to 1000 subscribers whenever that will be.
Okay, what you fail to realize then is that your current tactics and vision of wogglebug will not get you the TENS OF thousands, not just TEN thousand fans of your work that you will need to attract professional media producers. You will die before you reach a thousand.

I've seen the results of stepping back, re-assessing and re-planning that work. A good friend of mine busted his ass off for 3 years doing nightly VR gaming news YT videos along with a fulltime day job as an IT manager. He never broke 5000 subs, dispite most of his fans being very rabid ones. He also never made residuals off older videos because news is old after a few days, so he never made more then a couple hundred a month off that channel.

He took a year off, refocussed entirely, and now does a specialty history Youtube channel and in less then 1 year broke 10k subscribers (currently 25k) and gets hundreds to thousands in residuals every month as new subscribers join his channel and view his back catalogue, and is already able to live off the earnings from his website alone, and only does videos once a week instead of nightly as he used to.

Work smarter, not harder. That means take an objective look at what you want, and what you currently have, and PLAN what it will take to make it happen, don't just keep putting your head down and pushing ahead like the oxen you resemble. Show yourself you have a goddamn brain, and make the changes you need to have a chance to succeeed because right now, you don't.

Another 10mins of wasted typing I am sure. sigh.

Kiwi 1 over and out. :p

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi 2: Don't bother giving her advice, Kiwi 1. She doesn't listen. [writes 5 paragraphs of good advice]
Kiwi 1: I offered Cynthia advice and she didn't listen. Cynthia, seriously. [7 more good advice paragraphs]
Me: Shitposts about Wogglebug raping children.

Get on my level.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net

Kiwi 1: Guys, don't bother giving Cynthia advice. She doesn't listen. [proceeds to give good advice]
Cynthia: You guys never offer me advice. Now excuse me while I fund a stranger's crack addiction.

rinse & repeat

I bet if we all went totally silent Cynthia would keep necroing her thread all by herself for pages and pages.
What if you shitpost and give Cynthia advice? What does that make you?

Wouldn't be surprised if she did keep necroing the thread by herself. She has nobody else to talk to other than the Wogglebug living rent free in her head.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't be surprised if she did keep necroing the thread by herself. She has nobody else to talk to other than the Wogglebug living rent free in her head.
But that's exactly been happening. She posts, people try to get through to her, she whines, they get frustrated, she says she's going to leave forever, people forget, she comes back and the cycle begins anew.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

rinse & repeat

Somewhere in there is me insisting that my stop-motion Wogglebug movie is going to be made any day now and it will be the greatest thing you've ever seen.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

kiwifarms.net
New:

Why is everyone off to the right instead of center frame?
Why does the audio sounds like ass?
@WogglebugLover, please for the love of god learn how to not make their faces clip into one another. That "hug" was a full-on make-out session.
And the sneeze from macrocephalic alopecia Link's "pixie dust..." It's been speculated that Cynthia has a thing for sneezing, right?
They never blink. Silvie and Kristoff(?)'s faces are the stuff of nightmares.
Cynthia also never blinks in her videos. :|

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
It's been speculated that Cynthia has a thing for sneezing, right?
Sneezing and crying.

Just general bodily excretions into tissues when giant bugs are in the room #notafetish

And I actually don't recall any of you offering me any worthwhile advice.
Late but this earns a sincere "fuck you", to be frank.

Even if you didn't like the story ideas you were offered -the real ones and the jokes- then the more generic stuff was spot on, Stuff like releasing shorter videos, using 2D animation, shorter scenes to meet the attention spans of younger children, upbeat songs,,,

All of this would have improved your videos AND allowed you to keep your vision of a creepy bug who keeps crying and hugging people. But no. Nothing you've been told has been worthwhile.

Right.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

kiwifarms.net
Late but this earns a sincere "fuck you", to be frank.

Even if you didn't like the story ideas you were offered -the real ones and the jokes- then the more generic stuff was spot on, Stuff like releasing shorter videos, using 2D animation, shorter scenes to meet the attention spans of younger children, upbeat songs,,,

All of this would have improved your videos AND allowed you to keep your vision of a creepy bug who keeps crying and hugging people. But no. Nothing you've been told has been worthwhile.

Right.
If she needs proof that worthwhile advice has been offered, she could literally go to any page in this 223-page thread.

Maybe we're going about this all wrong. We need to tell her that she's adorable and not a caveman, the Wog is adorable and not an obnoxious pest, and the original Wizard of Oz was clearly written by retarded Christian meanies. And that we need $2,000 to pay bills. Only then will she maybe add 1 uzi and a flamey burp.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
If she needs proof that worthwhile advice has been offered, she could literally go to any page in this 223-page thread.

Maybe we're going about this all wrong. We need to tell her that she's adorable and not a caveman, the Wog is adorable and not an obnoxious pest, and the original Wizard of Oz was clearly written by retarded Christian meanies. And that we need $2,000 to pay bills. Only then will she maybe add 1 uzi and a flamey burp.
I think the best thing to do is just stop giving her advice because she keeps saying the same things over and over again and focus on watching her continuously fail at trying to make her cockroach god a household name. She's clearly getting the attention she wants from us, even if it's not the validation she believes she's entitled too, so maybe ignoring her will force her to start making more crappy animations that we can laugh at.

Tags
None