Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“The question I asked myself most during those times was, ‘Am I going to give up and listen to what others are telling me, or do I truly believe in myself and what I’m pitching?’” he says. “I always came up with the latter."
This only works if your ideas aren't absolute, flamming, hot shit.

And no matter how many times she comes back here babbling nonsense, people will read her thread because she's so mentally ill, so retarded, that we simply can't look away when she starts to sperg. Maybe this is a side effect of quarantine-sama.

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather read Sonichu comics from beginning to end than sit through this drivel. Least I could get an ironic laugh through it.
I think Cynthia's stuff is interesting to watch in the way an adult swim short, or a weird Indian bootleg can be fun to watch, the fact that she's completely gone from the world and in love with this bug is just a bonus to the absolute bonkers shit she posts.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Cynthia's stuff is interesting to watch in the way an adult swim short, or a weird Indian bootleg can be fun to watch, the fact that she's completely gone from the world and in love with this bug is just a bonus to the absolute bonkers shit she posts.
Not even that. It's poorly animated, executed, and structured. Maybe as a gag Halloween short, but even then that's giving it too much credit.

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
Not even that. It's poorly animated, executed, and structured. Maybe as a gag Halloween short, but even then that's giving it too much credit.
I genuinely think its so terribly animated that it comes off as intentional, even though its not, it reminds me of Xavier Renegade Angel, or some other intentionally bad art series. But her art is completely unironic. Its fucking terrible but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this absolute beacon of spergory.

AbraCadaver

When in fact plaintiff has a FULL SET OF HAIR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know how other autists fixate on train schedules to the point of obsession?

That has a quiet dignity when compared to wanting to hump a giant bedbug.

You know, years ago there was a very, very brief tumblr fad, during the initial popularity of self-diagnosed Aspergers and autism, wherein those with autism claimed that they fancifully were the descendants of the people of Atlantis, which was some sort of autism utopia that supported the famous singleminded fixations of autists, so that each job in the fabled city was staffed by a hyper-dedicated autistic individual who knew everything about that job. Thus the city functioned better than any modern city and all the autists were accepted for who they were without any social misunderstandings.

I always wondered how many autists in Atlantis were actually hyper-fixated on making sure the plumbing for the city worked and the streets were clean, or whether they needed an entire separate municipal building to house the Department Of Sonic Recolor OCs.

Now I have to factor in an Atlantean job that involves wanting to snog a giant retarded beetle in a suit. Thanks a lot, Cynthia.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered how many autists in Atlantis were actually hyper-fixated on making sure the plumbing for the city worked and the streets were clean, or whether they needed an entire separate municipal building to house the Department Of Sonic Recolor OCs.
Apparently some autist sank the city, who knows why. Some autistic reason.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
You know, years ago there was a very, very brief tumblr fad, during the initial popularity of self-diagnosed Aspergers and autism, wherein those with autism claimed that they fancifully were the descendants of the people of Atlantis, which was some sort of autism utopia that supported the famous singleminded fixations of autists, so that each job in the fabled city was staffed by a hyper-dedicated autistic individual who knew everything about that job. Thus the city functioned better than any modern city and all the autists were accepted for who they were without any social misunderstandings.
Makes about as much sense as any other fantasy land. The funny thing is when people started self-diagnosing as spergs a lot of time they were just assholes that felt this justified them being assholes because they "didn't know any better".

No. You're just being an asshole because you never learned to play with others. Besides, everybody knows that spergs wind up in your IT department. That's one of the places their skills can be put to good use and they don't have to deal with "regular" people.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Okay next time you decide you want attention here how about you consider a little challenge I'm going to suggest, even though I know full well you won't. Why don't you prove you're not the only one who likes your version of the Wogglebug to us? Show us evidence from your audience that you have more than one or two unironic fans, simple screenshots will do. The catch is that those fans can't be people you've hired including voice actors like Patrick or Nigerian Prince scammers.
Okay. For starters, see the comments on this video. I can honestly say I don't know any of the people who posted the glowing comments. And you can also see the comments in the discussion tab on my channel page for similar ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is when people started self-diagnosing as spergs a lot of time they were just assholes that felt this justified them being assholes because they "didn't know any better".
Yeah, and this is a thing that bothers me a lot with lolcows and even some irl people. The fact that they just try to ''hide'' behind mental illnesses to justify their abhorrent behavior. I get it that some people have mental issues, but having shitty personalities goes beyond that. Like Cynthia here, she would be an insufferable prick no matter her mental condition.

Tags
None