Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
Okay. For starters, see the comments on this video. I can honestly say I don't know any of the people who posted the glowing comments. And you can also see the comments in the discussion tab on my channel page for similar ones.

At the moment there's 41 comments under this video, many of them positive and encouraging.

Either these people are cruel, have extremely low standards or Cynthia paid for them.

AbraCadaver

When in fact plaintiff has a FULL SET OF HAIR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At the moment there's 41 comments under this video, many of them positive and encouraging.

Either these people are cruel, have extremely low standards or Cynthia paid for them.
I’m pretty sure it’s not hard to find a lot of people willing to say something supportive about a retarded person’s project. Even if they don’t know how brokebrain she is, it’s in the nature of most folk to see something this bad and try to say something nice and encouraging, because it ultimately makes them feel like a good person to do so. Like when you scroll instagram and see a plain acquaintance trying hard in an ugly outfit, and you throw out a “girl you look cute af!” comment to them even though you don’t mean it.

Would hardly call that a "vlog".
Open comments though...
Also it appears her teeth seen in other "vlogs" (not pictured here) are those false plastic novelty hillbilly ones from the dollar store.
Also also @WogglebugLover still waiting for answers regarding my numerous questions regarding the sneeze fetish forum fiasco of 2018...

"There's a place where you can talk about his life in Oz...at the very bottom"
Still such resentment towards that fan base.
WOGGLEBUG"S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! Oh wait...

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Open comments though...
Also it appears her teeth seen in other "vlogs" (not pictured here) are those false plastic novelty hillbilly ones from the dollar store.
Also also @WogglebugLover still waiting for answers regarding my numerous questions regarding the sneeze fetish forum fiasco...
I think those are her dentures and she doesn't have them in for this video.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
I believe I answered that many pages back. I impression is I was banned from that website because I was trying to promote my fandom there, which I suppose must be against the rules.
Yeah, but why on a sneezing forum? What led you there? Why is that the only place I've ever seen you talk about anything besides The Bug?

I believe I answered that many pages back. I impression is I was banned from that website because I was trying to promote my fandom there, which I suppose must be against the rules.
You know/knew very well that it was against the rules to solicit Wogglebeg on that site...
My question is why did you post to a fetish forum in the first place?
You get a lot of kids on those sites? Or was it for all the parents who pleasure themselves to hay fever?

Last edited:

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

mods stole my avatar cuz they was jelly
kiwifarms.net
Open comments though...
Also also @WogglebugLover still waiting for answers regarding my numerous questions regarding the sneeze fetish forum fiasco of 2018...

"There's a place where you can talk about his life in Oz...at the very bottom"
Still such resentment towards that fan base.
WOGGLEBUG"S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! Oh wait...
She looks a bit more normal without her big old rabbit dentures. Those things are way too big for your mouth, you should have gone to a better dentist.

Show us the inside of your mouth Cynthia *yawn*

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You know/knew very well that it was against the rules to solicit Wogglebeg on that site...
My question is why did you post to a fetish forum in the first place?
You get a lot of kids on those sites? Or was it for all the parents who pleasure themselves to hay fever?
I wonder if Bad Dragon would make a Woggledildo.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
She looks a bit more normal without her big old rabbit dentures. Those things are way too big for your mouth, you should have gone to a better dentist.

Show us the inside of your mouth Cynthia *yawn*
I admit they are a bit uncomfortable and sometimes won't stay in very good and make me talk with a very slight lisp. I was hoping for ones that would stay permanently in my mouth like another dentist promised me. But if I show you the inside of my mouth without them I look like a vampire.

Got any examples?
Just watch his Sneeze PSA on Youtube, or the latest animation I uploaded.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe anyone mentioned this yet but there is a show called Dorthy and the Wizard of Oz that's on right now.

How much girl cum will Wobblebugloveproductions release if her husbando appears on the show?

Edit:Saw that he was on the show, did anyone know hear what she said about it?

AbraCadaver

When in fact plaintiff has a FULL SET OF HAIR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he looks like this...

View attachment 1609096

...so I'm going to guess Cherie isn't a fan.
Dorothy’s expression is how we all look when Cynthia argues that her stupid films will be successful.

This wogglebug looks a lot like disney’s march hare, I think.

A26ECDA7-09D2-481D-9A86-63986389D82F.jpeg

I imagine they tried to make him cuter and fuzzier so he wouldn’t be the giant, horrific cockroach he usually is.
Sadly, that’s the only version Cynthia can fap to.

Tags
None