Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should be banned of KF forever. 4chan is his playground by years.
Well... last time i checked this thread, she does a video, right? What happened after that?

Nah, even 4chan finds him to be autistic. But back on track: I want to see the inevitable chimp out from cynthia when the discord doesn't go the way she wants it to go.

Cartoon Head

kiwifarms.net
Fishing for even more compliments? Really @WogglebugLover?
Seriously just make the damn movie already!
Christ Cynthia, shit or get off the pot!

You can either get real and work hard to make a film that people will actually want to show/buy their children or you can keep fucking around in your self made hugbox, stagnating with out of touch elderly people on YouTube/Discord giving you and your "work" false praise, praise for something that won't ever be finished because "work is hard" or "people don't understand my genius" or some such bullshit excuse for not getting off your arse...
Either learn and get good, make something of quality, make friends and or contacts with people that may want to help you, or alternatively keep doing what your doing which is fuck all nothing, just feeding your ego with phoney compliments for literally doing/producing, again fuck all nothing, which only serves to enable your abject laziness, and so on and so on for all eternity.
You can't have it both ways...

You're "sad" because you have been lazy so you go to the comments and they tell you fluff about how great you are and that validates you being lazy and not creating Woggleguff, you continue to be lazy which in turn makes you "sad" so you go back to the comments...
You see, much like your eating/snacking habits its a vicious cycle...

Do you think the prick who first drew Bugs Bunny spent all his time looking for validation? Sitting in his bedroom waiting for people to call up to tell him how amazing he was? NO! He put himself out there, worked like a fucking rabid dog in Termite Terrace with all his cartoonist buddies to create some of if not the best animated comedies the world will ever see! Why? Because he didn't dick around eating Pringles on YouTube all day!

You are an adult...
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and instead try bettering yourself!
Take a class, join a group, read a guide, fucking anything!
Fucking anything is better than what you've been doing for the past 20 years!

BountifulFelineKakapo-small.gif
Me talking to @WogglebugLover in the void that is Genoma...

Last edited:

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
I beg to differ...
Sims 2 looking motherfuckers, and that's supposedly the "good" version...
The original cut, oh no...

I realise these were posted many many years/pages back, but for anyone who hasn't witnessed @WogglebugLover's "excellent" work in feature length "animated" children's "entertainment", enjoy?
Does YouTube consider this appropriate for children, Cindy?

Screenshot_2020-10-29-09-03-22.png

Never mind the scene where Sylvies dress flies up over her head on the evil mushroom.

Edit: I lost track of the thread for a minute so I'm sorry for being late

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Fishing for even more compliments? Really @WogglebugLover?
Seriously just make the damn movie already!
Christ Cynthia, shit or get off the pot!

You can either get real and work hard to make a film that people will actually want to show/buy their children or you can keep fucking around in your self made hugbox, stagnating with out of touch elderly people on YouTube/Discord giving you and your "work" false praise, praise for something that won't ever be finished because "work is hard" or "people don't understand my genius" or some such bullshit excuse for not getting off your arse...
Either learn and get good, make something of quality, make friends and or contacts with people that may want to help you, or alternatively keep doing what your doing which is fuck all nothing, just feeding your ego with phoney compliments for literally doing/producing, again fuck all nothing, which only serves to enable your abject laziness, and so on and so on for all eternity.
You can't have it both ways...

You're "sad" because you have been lazy so you go to the comments and they tell you fluff about how great you are and that validates you being lazy and not creating Woggleguff, you continue to be lazy which in turn makes you "sad" so you go back to the comments...
You see, much like your eating/snacking habits its a vicious cycle...

Do you think the prick who first drew Bugs Bunny spent all his time looking for validation? Sitting in his bedroom waiting for people to call up to tell him how amazing he was? NO! He put himself out there, worked like a fucking rabid dog in Termite Terrace with all his cartoonist buddies to create some of if not the best animated comedies the world will ever see! Why? Because he didn't dick around eating Pringles on YouTube all day!

You are an adult...
Stop feeling sorry for yourself!

View attachment 1693394
Me talking to @WogglebugLover in the void that is Genoma...
Rate me optimistic but after all this time Cynthia doesn't seem interested in actually making cartoons of Woggie. Her whole point seems to be to introduce people to him, have people fall in love with him like she has and then they'll be the ones to actually make the cartoons that she can enjoy. Or this groundswell of support will attract the eye of some Hollywood exec who will green light a new Wogglebug motion picture and dedicate it to her.

Again I keep coming back to Chris-Chan and how he thought he deserved not only a job at Nintendo but a staff to help him make his comic books, cartoons and video games. Cynthia seems to be the same way. She has no talent, just one interest and while she's been shitting out some really horrifying cartoons they're nowhere near professional enough for anybody to take seriously. But the lazy hope is there that she could be the one in charge of a group who makes the cartoons for her.

Cartoon Head

kiwifarms.net
Again I keep coming back to Chris-Chan
As many have said (myself included) the resemblance between Chris and Cynthia is truly striking, in many aspects of not only their physical appearance, but also in their "character" and "personality", both sharing bizarre "water person" mannerisms and with their countless and innumerable flaws and fuck ups you could be forgiven for thinking that they are cousins and or siblings...
Are we 100 percent sure ol Bob didn't bunk up on the sly with the wife of an equally decrepit roach motel owner in Ohio or wherever the fuck back in 83 or whenever the fuck?

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I think this is one of Cynthia's biggest problems. She keeps listening to her hugbox instead of going out there and listen to true, constructive criticism made by people who know what they're talking about. She only listens to older people who barely know how the internet and social media work, let alone how to have an online presence. And worse, those same people keep giving her false praising because they're old and think being polite no matter what is the way to go.

She will never get better because 1. she has autism and 2. her circlejerk won't let her.

Rate me optimistic but after all this time Cynthia doesn't seem interested in actually making cartoons of Woggie. Her whole point seems to be to introduce people to him, have people fall in love with him like she has and then they'll be the ones to actually make the cartoons that she can enjoy. Or this groundswell of support will attract the eye of some Hollywood exec who will green light a new Wogglebug motion picture and dedicate it to her.
Yeah, I can see that. If she was really really invested in making a movie about her beloved bug, you can bet she would already have done it by now. She has money, time and unlimited internet access, the basic things for someone who wants to pursue a ''special interest'' like hers.
She's just lazy and wants everything given to her without even trying. She wants people to love the bug, so she is making those videos in the hopes people will fall in love with him and, in return, make a lot of fanart and stuff for her.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
@THOTHunterAlice This will disappoint you but the discord is in fact going the way I want it to go. I have had more than 10 people who confirmed they are subscribed to me join my server and interact with me and I couldn't be happier. The discord videos will always be up to invite more subscribers and fans to come. I will admit I did get a few trolls on board but I just banned and blocked them.

@Phil Ken Sebben Hate to burst your bubble but I have officially began filming the movie. The encouraging conversations I've had with my true fans and friends has really put me in the mood for it. And I'm up to the part where Sylvie meets the Wogglebug right now. And have filmed six minutes of it so far which makes it the shortest beginning of the versions of this movie I've had, and hopefully it will turn out to be the shortest version of the film altogether.

@FreakyFredsTrannyGranny The Tree Nympth has been completely omitted from this new version of the film, and I'll do what I can about Sylvie's dress issues.

@The Great and Powerful Us Like I said I am working on the animation as of now. I just should have thought of the discord much sooner. Now that I have the beginning of the movie filmed the rest should be bale to flow smoothly.

@DrainRedRain According to my analytics in my Youtube Studio old people are in a very low percentage who watch my videos and the vast majority of them seem to fall into the same age group that I do.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I think this is one of Cynthia's biggest problems. She keeps listening to her hugbox instead of going out there and listen to true, constructive criticism made by people who know what they're talking about. She only listens to older people who barely know how the internet and social media work, let alone how to have an online presence. And worse, those same people keep giving her false praising because they're old and think being polite no matter what is the way to go.

She will never get better because 1. she has autism and 2. her circlejerk won't let her.

Yeah, I can see that. If she was really really invested in making a movie about her beloved bug, you can bet she would already have done it by now. She has money, time and unlimited internet access, the basic things for someone who wants to pursue a ''special interest'' like hers.
She's just lazy and wants everything given to her without even trying. She wants people to love the bug, so she is making those videos in the hopes people will fall in love with him and, in return, make a lot of fanart and stuff for her.
Yeah, but wouldn't she just hate everybody else's interpretation of him?

@DrainRedRain According to my analytics in my Youtube Studio old people are in a very low percentage who watch my videos and the vast majority of them seem to fall into the same age group that I do.
So.... not children. You know, I'd wager a guess that the average KF user is in the same age group as you, too.

Cartoon Head

kiwifarms.net
@THOTHunterAlice This will disappoint you but the discord is in fact going the way I want it to go. I have had more than 10 people who confirmed they are subscribed to me join my server and interact with me and I couldn't be happier. The discord videos will always be up to invite more subscribers and fans to come. I will admit I did get a few trolls on board but I just banned and blocked them.

@Phil Ken Sebben Hate to burst your bubble but I have officially began filming the movie. The encouraging conversations I've had with my true fans and friends has really put me in the mood for it. And I'm up to the part where Sylvie meets the Wogglebug right now. And have filmed six minutes of it so far which makes it the shortest beginning of the versions of this movie I've had, and hopefully it will turn out to be the shortest version of the film altogether.

@FreakyFredsTrannyGranny The Tree Nympth has been completely omitted from this new version of the film, and I'll do what I can about Sylvie's dress issues.

@The Great and Powerful Us Like I said I am working on the animation as of now. I just should have thought of the discord much sooner. Now that I have the beginning of the movie filmed the rest should be bale to flow smoothly.

Prove it!
Go on, prove that you are indeed "working on it", as the man-child said to the lumberjack...
Provide screen shots perhaps?

What model/incarnation of WB are you using?
Have you a new one?

Did you opt for the 1500 to get it "professionally" animated?
If not can we expect the level of "quality" that we have gotten from you in the past?
"I'll do what I can about Sylvie's dress issues"
Welp, I guess you didn't hire him and it's gonna be just as unintentionally hilarious and bizarrely surreal as your last 6 attempts...
BANG! Shot yourself in the foot yet again...

For once in your life why not try taking a risk with something new, you could at least try having someone different animate the film, so to see a side by side comparison of both 'styles", then you could gage audience reactions with both, fuck it couldn't be any worse than the last 12 versions of what is essentially the same film...
Or shit why not work with the guy, you know, how real animators do it...
BANG!

Because, and I mean this not as a "hater" or "bully" and with the legitimate and somewhat naïve wish to see you grow and get better, you aren't good at animation @WogglebugLover, and what's infinitely worse is you don't appear to want to learn how to improve because of your colossal stubbornness and a complete lack of any humility/insight that ends up hurting your projects more than "trolls" or "haters" ever could...
BANG!

You sabotage yourself with your mindset of "I'm great at everything therefore I don't need to improve anything".
Ok then, ask anyone outside your small cultivated bubble of people you have hired/pay and or those who baby you, because if the shoe fits...

I guarantee most if not all will tell you the exact same damn thing...
YOUR ANIMATIONS ARE AWFUL!
Just maybe with a little more tact...

Take it on the chin and make it better!
Like an adult, learn to take criticism be it harsh or helpful, and if you don't agree with it at least be mature enough to understand where it's coming from and not to resort to I'm right and your wrong tactics.
STOP SAYING NO TO EVERYTHING!
BANG!

Wow a whole 10 people....
5 most certainly come from here, but which ones? Oooo can you guess which is me?

In all seriousness, and I can only speak for myself, but I really don't want you to fail and just wish you'd be a little more, well not the way you've been.
Best of luck to you but always remember who you are making this for.
The kids, your "true and honest fans" or you?
BANG!

Last edited:

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
@brooky I admit according to my studio analytics no one in the 13 - 17 age range is watching my videos. But that is the youngest that Youtube has set and I am willing to bet there are parents who watch my videos with their kids on there. And while I don't know how many I'm sure I can get many more parents to watch my movies with their kids.

@The Great and Powerful Us
Here is a screenshot of the last scene I filmed as proof of concept. This is the new scene where Sylvie finds the portal to Genoma in the new version:
Sylvie's Wish.jpg

This is the best for screenshots I can do. And she meets the Wogglebug next I will be using the same model as I have for years..

I will not be spending $1500 (which I don't have right now anyway) on hiring another animator to do the whole film for me. I've seen a little of what he does and he doesn't seem too much more advanced in his skills than I am. And so I decided to film as much of the movies as I can by myself and afterward let him look over it and if there are places that need tweaking I will just send him the project files to do this in as I am saving them all. I am hoping this will cost the least.

And it is actually more than 10 people who have joined. And none of the ones I have interacted with are from here. I admit I found @MerriedxReldnahc tried to join but I recognized her name and instantly blocked and banned her. And I'd do the same if anyone else from here tried to join.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@brooky I admit according to my studio analytics no one in the 13 - 17 age range is watching my videos. But that is the youngest that Youtube has set and I am willing to bet there are parents who watch my videos with their kids on there. And while I don't know how many I'm sure I can get many more parents to watch my movies with their kids.

Here is a screenshot of the last scene I filmed as proof of concept. This is the new scene where Sylvie finds the portal to Genoma in the new version:
View attachment 1695464
This is the best for screenshots I can do. And she meets the Wogglebug next I will be using the same model as I have for years..

I will not be spending $1500 (which I don't have right now anyway) on hiring another animator to do the whole film for me. I've seen a little of what he does and he doesn't seem too much more advanced in his skills than I am. And so I decided to film as much of the movies as I can by myself and afterward let him look over it and if there are places that need tweaking I will just send him the project files to do this in as I am saving them all. I am hoping this will cost the least.

And it is actually more than 10 people who have joined. And none of the ones I have interacted with are from here. I admit I found @MerriedxReldnahc tried to join but I recognized her name and instantly blocked and banned her. And I'd do the same if anyone else from here tried to join.
Her arm is being eaten by her dress and her legs have become conjoined.

Do you not see how this might be terrifying for small children?

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1695464

Is it just me, or does this pose look kind of suggestive with the legs like that?

Also, if you were smart, you'd pick poses that hide your inability to not make shit clip through one another in every single scene.

View attachment 1695568

I fixed these issues easily.

Her right leg is clipping completely through her dress. Did Wogglepedo rip open her dress for easy access or what?

And the pose looks painful as fuck. Does Sylvie have a broken hip?

Cartoon Head

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1695568

If you could fix it why was it still there?
Are you honestly saying that you can't see glaring errors while you are literally animating them and need someone to point each one out to you individually as they happen?! Sorry What?!
Like with her spastic dress physics "I'll do what I can about Sylvie's dress issues", its been over 2 years and you still haven't figured out how to fix that? Or even more alarmingly that you really truly can't see that there is even a problem?!

You see why we doubt your ability to craft a watchable film that people would pay to sit through no?
It's not us just being as you would say "jerks".
Yeah everyone makes mistakes, just not that consistently...

Honestly what child or for that matter adult wouldn't call your movie out for the inexplicable number of technical issues that it's riddled with, a literal child could/will see them and yet you can't?
Add to that the painfully stilted "animation" plus the constant overly expository dialog, and you tell me what kid would sit through 90 minutes of that?
Not a chance, they're already watching some Fortnite garbage or have gone outside to play even before Wogglebutt has shown up...

I call bullshit, you know about the errors and visual glitches but you just hope kids/parents are too dumb to notice (they're not and they will). Once again you are just too lazy and cheep to make a real movie that people would actually want to watch, and not just to laugh at for its gross incompetence...

Last edited:

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1695568

I don't know what bothers me more: the clipping issues/sexual position as @RomanesEuntDomus pointed out, or the fucking chunk of light under the lamp shade.

Get a professional, Cherie. For all the money you've spent over the last many years, you could have hired a decent animator. And I'm sure the $1500 animator that "doesn't seem too much more advanced in his skills" than you.... well, it's easy to see why you'd feel that way as a raging narcissist who creates flawless masterpieces every time she takes a shit.

@FreakyFredsTrannyGranny The Tree Nympth has been completely omitted from this new version of the film

The fact that you originally thought it was OK to put a naked woman in a children's film is a testament to your autism.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

X to doubt since you're so retarded that you can't see the less obvious but still obvious trolls. Also your wogglebug wet dreams coming to reality is fucking stupid and you suck at everything you do.