Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Cynthia is now furiously browsing through her Discord members, trying to find the Kiwis and remove them. She will never be successful, though, all that rummaging around and asking awkward questions will be in vain.

I am not. I've only ever had good conversations with the 25 members on my Discord and I don't want to accuse them of anything.

I don't know why she's so worried about it. If she can't tell who is a Kiwi, then obviously they aren't causing a problem.

That's right. As long as they aren't causing a problem. I'm glad I banned @MerriedxReldnahc at least.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not. I've only ever had good conversations with the 25 members on my Discord and I don't want to accuse them of anything.

That's right. As long as they aren't causing a problem. I'm glad I banned @MerriedxReldnahc at least.
Again Cynthia, why did you ban me? I'm probably the one person here who has a genuine appreciation for the original Wogglebug, enough to make my own movie which I'll surely submit to a animation film festival when I finally (God willing) complete it. I might even adapt it into a children's book.
I'll just have to start my own Wogglebug discord, with blackjack and hookers!

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
The movie continues!

I could only make it about seven minutes in before my eyes started glazing over, good God the dialogue is boring as fuck. On top of that, Wogglefag is such a smug asshole touting his apparent intelligence, and yet he needs a child to explain to him what a bully is and what crying is. And in regards to the bullying---Wogglebug was kind of a dick to them, too. Strolling up to them all "when I get selected as royal counselor", "may the best bug win", "ackshuallly I'm the living embodiment of intelligence" and disrespecting their noble families with shitty puns doesn't really make him all that sympathetic when he's making a first impression that he's a smug faggot, so when the counselors start in with their bug racism and he starts crying hysterically like a teenage girl and says he will prove to them he's worthy of their respect, it seems more like he's a thin-skinned narcissist with a fragile ego. To me, it would make more sense for Sylvie to be upset about the bug comments on Wogglebug's behalf, but have him shrug the comments off and be like "ignorance often makes people say mean things, but they're only words". Giving kids the impression all they need to do is earn their bully's respect is astronomically terrible advice.

Wogglebug is as condescending, unfunny, and boring as ever in this clip. Didn't you say you were re-writing/tweaking this? It's still shit.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
I could only make it about seven minutes in before my eyes started glazing over, good God the dialogue is boring as fuck. On top of that, Wogglefag is such a smug asshole touting his apparent intelligence, and yet he needs a child to explain to him what a bully is and what crying is. And in regards to the bullying---Wogglebug was kind of a dick to them, too. Strolling up to them all "when I get selected as royal counselor", "may the best bug win", "ackshuallly I'm the living embodiment of intelligence" and disrespecting their noble families with shitty puns doesn't really make him all that sympathetic when he's making a first impression that he's a smug faggot, so when the counselors start in with their bug racism and he starts crying hysterically like a teenage girl and says he will prove to them he's worthy of their respect, it seems more like he's a thin-skinned narcissist with a fragile ego. To me, it would make more sense for Sylvie to be upset about the bug comments on Wogglebug's behalf, but have him shrug the comments off and be like "ignorance often makes people say mean things, but they're only words". Giving kids the impression all they need to do is earn their bully's respect is astronomically terrible advice.

Wogglebug is as condescending, unfunny, and boring as ever in this clip. Didn't you say you were re-writing/tweaking this? It's still shit.
I just portrayed Wogglebug the way he is and the way I always will love him. And he does in fact learn ignorance often makes people say mean things, but they're only words in this and later films.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just portrayed Wogglebug the way he is and the way I always will love him. And he does in fact learn ignorance often makes people say mean things, but they're only words in this and later films.
"The way he is"? He's a fictional character and since you've proven you don't give a shit about Baum's canon, you can write him however you want. He could be sympathetic, but instead you prefer to keep him as a dick. Why is that?

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
"The way he is"? He's a fictional character and since you've proven you don't give a shit about Baum's canon, you can write him however you want. He could be sympathetic, but instead you prefer to keep him as a dick. Why is that?
Because Cynthia is also an unlikeable, boring, autistic asshole with a superiority complex and a severe case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wogglebug needs to learn some more important skills, for instance how to control recoil on an MG-42 firing full bursts while standing or how to correctly account for windage, target movement and bullet drop for long range precision shooting. Wogglebug needs to branch out and Simo Haya's record of killing 900 commies in just 100 days doesn't crack itself, you know.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
I just portrayed Wogglebug the way he is and the way I always will love him.

Just because you like that he's an utterly annoying dick doesn't mean everyone else will. I will reiterate: people telling you they love your version of the Wogglebug is the equivalent of adults telling a four year-old child they love their assortment of incomprehensible scribbles. They can see you are clearly a retard and they have been taught to be polite to retards, so they indulge your inane, bugfuck vison to placate you and feel good about themselves. They say to themselves "oh my, look at this severely mentally-handicapped woman trying to pursue her dream, how quaint!", they think it's all heart-warming and shit, so they give you encouragement and compliments that are unearned. You have absolutely no "gotcha" when you bring up that there are people who like him besides you, because they absolutely 100% don't if they have more than two braincells to rub together.

And he does in fact learn ignorance often makes people say mean things, but they're only words in this and later films.

Right, and it's totally not because I suggested it and you came up with that all yourself. It's just in a later clip that you haven't made yet! LOL are you really that incapable of just going "okay thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind"? I know people like to posit that the Sylvie character is supposed to be your self-insert, but I really think the Wogglebug is tbh. A supercilious autist on a grand quest to prove to their haters that they're smart and brilliant and worthy of respect---sounds like you're using this whole thing to project yourself on him, when in reality your main character and focus of the story really should be Sylvie. You know, the character children are most likely to relate to?

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
I played some Wogglebug clips for my husband today. His first time viewing them, and after gazing into Cynthia’s fever dream for a good twenty minutes, he genuinely looked up at me, eyes glazed, “She wants to fuck this bug, doesn’t she?” Someone who has never seen hide nor hair of this shit before immediately locks on that this has to be a fetish. He’s trying to figure out a way to sync Wog with Michigan J. Frog’s voice, lulz.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
No it's not the way he is. It's the way you want him to be.

Also Woggie doesn't love you. He loves himself because he's such a huge narcissist. Seriously. What he says just screams "I'm better than you". I can understand Sylvie not getting this because she's a retard child with no soul, but the adults have to be absolute morons to just accept this giant bug as being smart.

Show, don't tell. Have Woggie do something amazing that nobody else can do. Have him demonstrate his incredible smarty brains to everybody. All we hear from him is how great he is and that's it.

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I admit they had a few minor criticisms
''Minor''? Come on now, Cynthia. If someone watched that trainwreck of a movie and only had ''minor criticism'', this is a fucking hint that they're lying out of pity. But I know you'll put on your best frown-y face and say ''actually no, they are very trustworthy and my best friends and their kids love it''.

Your brain must be a trip, my dude.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Still very curious about your, writing partner is it?
What specific service do they provide?
Did you meet/have you met them online or in person?
What if any are their credentials? Writing, scripting etc.
What are his/her/their rates and is/was it cash up front?
Do you yourself even know this mysterious entities real name or is it just TC???
I have already mentioned these things about my co-writer T. C. on pages 191 and 198.

• Lunacy
Reactions: YOUR MOM

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

durr hurrrr
kiwifarms.net
All we hear from him is how great he is and that's it.
Hey now, that's not true. We also see him crying a lot.

Thank goodness he has a 5 year old around to make him feel better.

Edit:
The movie continues!

I implore everyone to watch this video at the 0:40 mark.
Child: "Um. Mr. Wogglebug, are there other walking, talking bugs like yourself in Genoma?"
Bug: "Nope."
(5 seconds of silence)
(end scene)

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey now, that's not true. We also see him crying a lot.

Thank goodness he has a 5 year old around to make him feel better.
Come on, when he sees someone die, he just suffers from Vietnam flashbacks. It's Shellshock, what do you expect after his unit was ambushed by Charlie and he was forced to fight his way out? Bashing in a Vietcong's skull with a jammed M60 while looking him in the eyes will haunt a man and burning down a village with all its inhabitants in retaliation didn't help either.