Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Hey now, that's not true. We also see him crying a lot.

Thank goodness he has a 5 year old around to make him feel better.

Edit:

I implore everyone to watch this video at the 0:40 mark.
Child: "Um. Mr. Wogglebug, are there other walking, talking bugs like yourself in Genoma?"
Bug: "Nope."
(5 seconds of silence)
(end scene)
The dialogue exchange you refer to was actually written by my co-writer.

And I just wanted to have Wogglebug shed his first tears in a way that was prevalent to who he is and in a way that enabled him and Sylvie to relate to each other. If I didn't have him cry in this moment or even have those three animal-headed bullies in at all, how else could I have him shed his first tears?

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And I just wanted to have Wogglebug shed his first tears in a way that was prevalent to who he is and in a way that enabled him and Sylvie to relate to each other. If I didn't have him cry in this moment or even have those three animal-headed bullies in at all, how else could I have him shed his first tears?
Then you should fire him because that's lazy as shit writing.

Better responses:

"tehehteh Not since I killed them all and consumed their corpses!"
"tehetehe Not since I captured them, stabbed them with my bug dick and have them wrapped in cocoons while my offspring gestates inside them, slowly consuming their internal organs."

i do not care at all
kiwifarms.net
I implore everyone to watch this video at the 0:40 mark.
Child: "Um. Mr. Wogglebug, are there other walking, talking bugs like yourself in Genoma?"
Bug: "Nope."
(5 seconds of silence)
(end scene)
I love how the "nope" is panned to the left, so if you only have one working earbud, and that working earbud is the one on the right, you most likely will hear nothing,

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net

If you’re asking this seriously then this is further evidence that you are an absolutely shit writer.

-If Wogglebug is as intelligent as he claims, he would still fucking know what tears are even if he’s never cried himself. It would make more sense for him to just start to cry, have Sylvie say “oh no, Mr. Wogglebug, are you crying?” and Wogglebug say something like “I suppose I am. I’ve never experienced it myself, and though I know through my education that tears are brought on by sadness, I never imagined it could hurt so much.” Or something. Instead of “wHaT iS tHiS wAtEr CoMiNg FrOm My EyEs????”—it’s obvious you’re trying to make him sound endearing because “daww, he doesn’t know what common everyday things are” is a trope used a lot when non-human characters interact with human ones, but it doesn’t work with Wogglebug because his whole fucking thing is supposed to be how smart he is.

-There is literally no emotion or direction whatsoever to this crying scene; the audience doesn’t have time to feel anything, it just happens and then we cut to the next scene. There’s no emphasis that this is the first time he’s ever felt sadness. It’s dry and boring just like the rest of this nightmare festival of apathy you call a “movie”. You do know making a movie requires things like giving your voice actors direction and using the proper camera angles to get the emotions and message across and not just taking a script and dryly translating it to bland visuals and one-take voice overs, right?

That was sarcasm, the evidence the answer is “no” is right here in this thread.

(edited because the formatting went to shit for some reason)

Last edited:

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean why? It's so all my fans can watch the movie in full on their big screen TVs of course.
DVDs are a dying form of media. Most people have smart TVs, Amazon Firesticks, etcetera. You're more likely to lose money by trying to release it on DVD. Just put the whole thing on Youtube with a bunch of ads. Kids will have it mindlessly queued into their Youtube playlist and be scarred for life, free of charge.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
DVDs are a dying form of media. Most people have smart TVs, Amazon Firesticks, etcetera. You're more likely to lose money by trying to release it on DVD. Just put the whole thing on Youtube with a bunch of ads. Kids will have it mindlessly queued into their Youtube playlist and be scarred for life, free of charge.
I'm not monetized on Youtube.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean why? It's so all my fans can watch the movie in full on their big screen TVs of course.
Are you aware of what year it is and the current state of media technology?

DVDs are dead and obsolete. Releasing it on YouTu..
I'm not monetized on Youtube.
And you never will be monetized because you have to have 1k subs first.

You have a website, set up a payment processor and release it on your own website. Also, you better add subtitles so even deaf kids who are lucky enough to not be able to hear the awful voice acting can still laugh at your horrible script writing.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Are you aware of what year it is and the current state of media technology?

DVDs are dead and obsolete. Releasing it on YouTu..

And you never will be monetized because you have to have 1k subs first.

You have a website, set up a payment processor and release it on your own website. Also, you better add subtitles so even deaf kids who are lucky enough to not be able to hear the awful voice acting can still laugh at your horrible script writing.
I am sure I will one of these days get 1k subs. I just reached my milestone of 300 today.

And how would I charge people to watch the movie digitally on my website?

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
@WogglebugLover are you going to mail people the dvds, or are you going to try to get them released in stores?
I am going to have them manufactured and sold from Amazon. As long as I can get a bank account. And if I can't I'd have to make and mail the DVDs myself.
@WogglebugLover when are we getting some Wogglebug x Antibo action?
It's coming up in the third part of the movie which is planned to be released this Saturday. At least I hope so. I discovered my Wogglebug voice actor skipped a line in that segment and today he told me he's having computer problems that prevent him from exporting audio files.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
"No-one has ever spoke about me like that before ... those counsellors seem very wise, what if they're right? What if I am stupid?"
"Are you okay, Mr. Wogglebug?"
"I don't know, I'd never had to think like that before ... what if everyone at home was lying to me? Laughing behind my back at the stupid things I say and do? What if my whole life is a lie? (starts crying"
"Don't say that! You've had answers to everything I've asked, you're obviously very wise. I bet those guys are just jealous!"
"I ... I think you're right! (wipes away tear) I've never cried before, it really feels different to how I imagined it from the books..."
"Lots of things do, Mr. Wogglebug! Next time you cry? It will be with happiness when you get the job!"

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I am going to have them manufactured and sold from Amazon. As long as I can get a bank account. And if I can't I'd have to make and mail the DVDs myself.
If you don't have a bank account, then how did you pay all of the scammers from Nigeria and Fiverr...?

:thinking:

Also lol-ing at the idea of you trying to build a media empire by burning DVDs individually and mailing them out yourself.

It's coming up in the third part of the movie which is planned to be released this Saturday. At least I hope so. I discovered my Wogglebug voice actor skipped a line in that segment and today he told me he's having computer problems that prevent him from exporting audio files.
Fuck yeah, hot Wogglebug x Antibo action. Can't wait to see Wogglebug pierce Antibo's flesh with his razor-sharp bedbug penis and deposit his eggs inside of him.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am sure I will one of these days get 1k subs. I just reached my milestone of 300 today.

And how would I charge people to watch the movie digitally on my website?
Set up a paywall system so someone has to register an account, then pay using Paypal or something, then they get access to the page with the video embedded. Even if the URL gets out, it would still require an authorized user login to access the page.

lol I would love to see you mailing out DVD-R's with the title hand written in Sharpie on them.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could have him look for something in the attic with Sylvies help. Together, they find his Purple Heart Medal and he enters a flashback to his days in 'nam. Kids will dig it. Bazookas going off left and right, Littlebirds with Miniguns strafing rice fields and Wogglebug on the run to the evac-zone, carrying his bleeding platoon-mate on his back while Napalm paints the skies a crimson red. Wogglebug reaches the chopper, puts down Jimmy and realizes his legs are gone and he has bled out a long time ago. Sylvie can comfort him while he tells her how he took the letter Jimmy wrote to his fiancee and how he had to copy it by hand, so it wouldn't be stained by Jimmy's blood.

I'm telling ya, that's the kind of entertainment that sells.