Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Or something. Instead of “wHaT iS tHiS wAtEr CoMiNg FrOm My EyEs????”—it’s obvious you’re trying to make him sound endearing because “daww, he doesn’t know what common everyday things are” is a trope used a lot when non-human characters interact with human ones, but it doesn’t work with Wogglebug because his whole fucking thing is supposed to be how smart he is.
Cynthia's problem is it's really pretty much impossible to write a smart character when you are a goddamn retard.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
Set up a paywall system so someone has to register an account, then pay using Paypal or something, then they get access to the page with the video embedded. Even if the URL gets out, it would still require an authorized user login to access the page.

lol I would love to see you mailing out DVD-R's with the title hand written in Sharpie on them.
My website was made with Wix and they already have a member register with website system that is free.

If I had to ship DVDs they would include cases with cover and disc art.

The Great and Powerful Us

https://youtu.be/Hyxy_KMom7g
kiwifarms.net
As long as I can get a bank account.
You have been talking about getting a bank account since this thread started in 2014! 2014!!!
My cousin with down syndrome even has one!
Mind you he also has a job and isn't delusionally obsessed thinking he could rival Pixar by just playing The Sims and eating Cheetos all day getting wet over a giant arthropod...
screencapture-twitter-CynthiaHanson3-with-replies-2020-11-16-14_56_26 (6).jpg

Jesus Christ Cynthia! Take a fucking hint!
Imagine the poor bastard on the other end of this...
"God please just leave me the fuck alone you scary crazy bug lady! I don't wanna make the damn thing!"

I mean really @WogglebugLover!
How fucking hard is it to open a fucking bank account?!

Yeah you are totally capable of running/managing an entire franchise...
You can't even manage the money that your family gives you!
You can't even open a bank account to manage the money that your family gives you for fuck sake!!!
GET REAL!

Last edited:

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
@The Great and Powerful Us I had a bank account in 2013 but it got overdrawn. We weren't able to get me a new one for years because of it. My mom has to get me the new bank account for me because I don't have a car and she doesn't want me putting my sensitive information online. And also because of the issue with my past account and for some protection measures, we're going to get the account put in my mom's name.

@Sam Losco I read the Wix article you linked me to. But doing something like what you suggested could restrict viewers a lot. And I really want my movie on Amazon in some form along with my books based on them. And I don't have to just make a DVD. I could also make a blu-ray.

The Great and Powerful Us

https://youtu.be/Hyxy_KMom7g
kiwifarms.net
she doesn't want me putting my sensitive information online.
Yeah how's that working out?

Overdrawn?
By how much and on what?
Must have been quite substantial for you to be blacklisted by 5000 plus banks in the US from just opening a savings account...

In her name?
By definition isn't that just her opening another account for herself and not for you at all?
Right back at square one yet again...

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@The Great and Powerful Us I had a bank account in 2013 but it got overdrawn. We weren't able to get me a new one for years because of it. My mom has to get me the new bank account for me because I don't have a car and she doesn't want me putting my sensitive information online. And also because of the issue with my past account and for some protection measures, we're going to get the account put in my mom's name.

@Sam Losco I read the Wix article you linked me to. But doing something like what you suggested could restrict viewers a lot. And I really want my movie on Amazon in some form along with my books based on them. And I don't have to just make a DVD. I could also make a blu-ray.
As soon as you open an account the bank is going to put all that info online anyway. It's all going into databases that can be accessed online and one of things that means is that you'll be able to go make an online account and the system will see your bank account and link them.

How exactly are you being paid from the stuff you currently have on Amazon in the off chance someone actually buys one?

How would it restrict viewers? You'd be creating a new section that requires payment to get into and you put the movie in there.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck does you not having a car have to do with you getting a bank account and you putting your sensitive information online, Cherie Anne Hapney?

And if it's going in your mom's name then it's not your bank account. It would belong to Alane Davis Hapney.

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
This was a ride and a half to read through, holy hell. Just the screenshots of the videos looked terrifying, and I can't imagine my young niece (well, first cousin once removed) enjoying it all that much in motion, either. Cynthia, you need to learn how to differentiate between obvious jokes and genuine advice. I'll have to agree that it'd look a lot better in 2D, rather than 3D. The model for the Wogglebug himself looks... okay, to put it nicely, but it's rather jarring when put with the more realistic models that fall right into the uncanny valley. Since you've mentioned struggling with art, I'd suggest practicing, and looking at tutorials... plus taking criticism and actually learning from it, instead of being stubborn and dancing around valid critiques.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
As soon as you open an account the bank is going to put all that info online anyway. It's all going into databases that can be accessed online and one of things that means is that you'll be able to go make an online account and the system will see your bank account and link them.

How exactly are you being paid from the stuff you currently have on Amazon in the off chance someone actually buys one?

How would it restrict viewers? You'd be creating a new section that requires payment to get into and you put the movie in there.
Right now I've selected to be paid by checks from sales made from my books. I need to reach $100 to receive the first one and I'm not quite there yet.

And if DVDs are dead and obsolete then why are they still being released along with blu-rays all the time?

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Right now I've selected to be paid by checks from sales made from my books. I need to reach $100 to receive the first one and I'm not quite there yet.

And if DVDs are dead and obsolete then why are they still being released along with blu-rays all the time?
It's because some people, like myself, enjoy having a physical copy of the media in question. I've got a collection of over 3000 DVDs & Blu-Rays and I've got no desire to stop now. Although I have slowed down my purchases because I've gotten most of the movies I wanted. Although I'm still waiting for the day that "The Day the Clown Cried" is released. Somebody, somewhere is going to release it.

It's for the same reason that people still buy CDs. Getting a digital copy is nice but suffer one PC mishap and your music is gone. Having a hard copy of it saves that.

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
It's because some people, like myself, enjoy having a physical copy of the media in question. I've got a collection of over 3000 DVDs & Blu-Rays and I've got no desire to stop now. Although I have slowed down my purchases because I've gotten most of the movies I wanted. Although I'm still waiting for the day that "The Day the Clown Cried" is released. Somebody, somewhere is going to release it.

It's for the same reason that people still buy CDs. Getting a digital copy is nice but suffer one PC mishap and your music is gone. Having a hard copy of it saves that.
Not to mention, not everything can play bluray, even if it is a lot more common nowadays.

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
As @Phil Ken Sebben said some people still like to collect them. Most kids probably don't even know what a DVD's are anymore. Kids' content is stream-able, On-Demand, or, on YouTube. Your competition is the millions of children's YouTube videos that are easily accessible via a free platform. Most parents aren't going to buy children's media unless the kid specifically asks for it or it's some big brand name animation company like Disney. Unless you're uploading your stuff to Amazon for .99 cents most people are probably going to pick something more notable instead.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net

That's right. It's the same with me also. And I wouldn't want to disappoint all the fans I have who would want one.
Not to mention, not everything can play bluray, even if it is a lot more common nowadays.
True also. And if I get enough votes to release a blu-ray I will.
As @Phil Ken Sebben said some people still like to collect them. Most kids probably don't even know what a DVD's are anymore. Kids' content is stream-able, On-Demand, or, on YouTube. Your competition is the millions of children's YouTube videos that are easily accessible via a free platform. Most parents aren't going to buy children's media unless the kid specifically asks for it or it's some big brand name animation company like Disney. Unless you're uploading your stuff to Amazon for .99 cents most people are probably going to pick something more notable instead.
That's at least why I'm releasing my movies to Youtube for a limited amount of time before releasing them to Amazon. And I think it's possible to release it there as a "movie-on-demand" also.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
That's right. It's the same with me also. And I wouldn't want to disappoint all the fans I have who would want one.
I think you should prepare for disappointment then. Pretty sure that you don't have very many actual fans.

Aint that the truth. Got around to buying my folks a Blu-Ray player a couple years back when their ancient DVD player conked out.

Turns out their ancient TV can't play them properly. I mean it's an HD TV but the refresh rate can't keep up.