Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's at least why I'm releasing my movies to Youtube for a limited amount of time before releasing them to Amazon. And I think it's possible to release it there as a "movie-on-demand" also.
Literally nobody likes your disgusting filthy pervert child molester bed bug. Everyone hates this character. NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY MONEY FOR THIS DISGUSTING CREATURE.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I've heard of the former but not the latter. I wouldn't know how to get in touch with them.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a way of finding out this information? Like, I don't know, an interconnected net of computers? We could call it an "Internet". Yeah! And there were these places on this "internet" that could help you with searching. We could call them... "search engines" and give them really funny names like "Google" or "Yandex" or "DuckDuckGo"!

And all you'd have to do is go to one of these "search engines", type in a name like "Phelous" and come up with all sorts of hits and sites and contact information for them.

That would be great and would really help you. But such things don't really exist in this world so we can only dream.

Frank D'arbo

FACE THE WRATH OF THE CRIMSOM BOLT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to have them manufactured and sold from Amazon. As long as I can get a bank account. And if I can't I'd have to make and mail the DVDs myself.

It's coming up in the third part of the movie which is planned to be released this Saturday. At least I hope so. I discovered my Wogglebug voice actor skipped a line in that segment and today he told me he's having computer problems that prevent him from exporting audio files.
You can get a bank account at literally 12 years of age, its not hard

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
I looked up the websites of both of them and neither seems like one I'd want to have review my movie. I'd prefer a reviewer who reviews children's movies and, or animated movies as their specialty.
Don't worry, I have the perfect movie reviewer in mind. He loves children's movies.

DY0dWu8X0AE8sS-.jpg

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
This was a ride and a half to read through, holy hell. Just the screenshots of the videos looked terrifying, and I can't imagine my young niece (well, first cousin once removed) enjoying it all that much in motion, either. Cynthia, you need to learn how to differentiate between obvious jokes and genuine advice. I'll have to agree that it'd look a lot better in 2D, rather than 3D. The model for the Wogglebug himself looks... okay, to put it nicely, but it's rather jarring when put with the more realistic models that fall right into the uncanny valley. Since you've mentioned struggling with art, I'd suggest practicing, and looking at tutorials... plus taking criticism and actually learning from it, instead of being stubborn and dancing around valid critiques.
Some of us have already tried the advice bit. I don’t think she realizes how close to her particular line of work this advice comes from, without people powerleveling. But, much like her fetish object, Cynthia is highly magnified and thoroughly educated already, without us ignorant peons attempting to steer her and her “art” in a coherent direction.

No great harm, tho’. Since my sincere advice didn’t cut it, she’ll simply remain one of my favorite cows to check on from time to time. Also, if you’re in your thirties and can’t maintain a checking account, you might have your priorities in disarray.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard of the former but not the latter. I wouldn't know how to get in touch with them.
Here's their mailing address:

PO Box 400, Oak Creek WI 53207
Just send them a copy on DVD and a little text about your project, maybe they'll give it a shot.

Phelous reviews cgi and animated kid's movies from time to time, problem is, I don't know how to contact him and haven't really looked into it.

The base idea to send this out to movie reviewers might boost its awareness, though.

The Great and Powerful Us

https://youtu.be/Hyxy_KMom7g
kiwifarms.net
You should go crazy and print these Abominations onto VHS, I'd buy a copy immediately
I got Betamax, you should for sure try and corner that lucrative market @WogglebugLover...
With 300 Youtube subscribers and growing, and 25 who I have talked to personally on Discord definitely says otherwise.
Reminds me of that scene in your "film" where the birds are very obviously mocking Wogglebugger, yet despite him boasting a superior intellect to all he needs a 5 year old to tell him he sucks and nobody likes his perpetual pompous windbaging and constant aggressive self fellatio, lacking any and all self awareness and humility...
You see a parallel at all Cynthia?
Fuck do you own a mirror?!

Last edited:

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got Betamax, you should for sure try and corner that lucrative market @WogglebugLover...

Reminds me of that scene in your "film" where the birds are very obviously mocking Wogglebugger, yet despite him boasting a superior intellect to all he needs a 5 year old to tell him he sucks and nobody likes his perpetual pompous windbaging and constant aggressive self fellatio lacking any and all self awareness and humility...
You see a parallel at all Cynthia?
Fuck do you own a mirror?!
Cherie doesn't actually like herself and knows that she's a fat ugly sped with fake teeth and autism. That's why she likes the Wogglebug so much - he's got the self-assurance and ego she wishes she has. And that's exactly why she refuses to let him grow as a character - she's unable to change so she can't let her self insert improve either.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
You should go crazy and print these Abominations onto VHS, I'd buy a copy immediately
I have no idea how to put my movie on a VHS when it's made on my computer.
Cherie, you didn't say anything about the legality of "your" bank account being in the name of your mom, Alane Davis Hapney.

How will you file taxes? Or won't you, because it might interfere with "your" Social Security?
I don't file taxes. And I talked to my mom about it today and we agreed to have her get me a checking account in both of our names.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I looked up the websites of both of them and neither seems like one I'd want to have review my movie. I'd prefer a reviewer who reviews children's movies and, or animated movies as their specialty.
Then you've never actually watched Phelous. He does crappy cartoons and animations all the time. Your attempts would fit right in on his channel.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I might try contacting him through his email he has on his channel page when I'm ready.
Why not now? There's no time like the present right?

This is the part that I don't get. The waiting until you're "ready". People say they want to wait until New Years before trying to lose weight because of all those parties they plan on going to and missing out on all that food and booze. But if you're serious about it, you start now. Those people that say they want to wait wind up either losing their nerve or half-assing it. If you really wanted this you'd set up a rapport with these people as soon as possible.

It's almost as if you're afraid to do so or you're not quite sure that this is what you want.

WogglebugLover

kiwifarms.net
It will generate a lot of exposure if he makes a video about it.

Maybe we can help you write the E-Mail, you know.

Why not now? There's no time like the present right?

This is the part that I don't get. The waiting until you're "ready". People say they want to wait until New Years before trying to lose weight because of all those parties they plan on going to and missing out on all that food and booze. But if you're serious about it, you start now. Those people that say they want to wait wind up either losing their nerve or half-assing it. If you really wanted this you'd set up a rapport with these people as soon as possible.

It's almost as if you're afraid to do so or you're not quite sure that this is what you want.
I just meant I will contact them when the movie is complete.