Artcow WogglebugLoveProductions / Cynthia Hanson - One Womanchild's Fruitless Quest to Make Her Cockroach Husbando a Household Name

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy!
True & Honest Fan
Now that you've learned that you can fall for tricks, does this make you wonder if you've fallen for any other tricks? Is it possible that some of the people you've been working with might have said some things even though the things weren't true? How could you find out?
Even the praise she gets from other sources is probably false. I don't think most people do it maliciously, but you can tell from her vlogs she's not all there and her ""movies"" definitely have give the impression that the person who made them is special needs. They're probably being nice to and humoring the tard. In the end though they're the ones causing more problems. Cherie takes them seriously and keeps investing other people's money (some into flat out scams) and her own time (which doesn't matter as much because her time is basically worthless.)

Bibendum

Rubber baron
Screenshot_20201129-202430_Chrome.jpg
Looks like he dresses to the right. :eggplant:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
I know, but it looks vaguely obscene. Especially paired with this sequence from hell:

View attachment 1757092View attachment 1757093
You mean the way her skirt keeps flipping up?

Cynthia doesn't seem to understand how fabric works which is why her dress feels flying around. I think it was in one of her earlier attempts that Sylvie kneels down and her dress literally flies up at that point. The worst part is we had to point it out to her. You'd think she'd actually look at it first to make sure bad animation errors don't happen that that. Or anything in this scene for that matter.

For posterity, because the people of the future need to know the Wogglehorror so to learn never to replicate and or create anything remotely like it ever again, also for when @WogglebugLover inevitably George Lucas's the shit out of it, for the what, 15th time now is it?
George Lucass? George Lucas'?

Speaking of which, I got some strong Episode I vibes from the cave pixies, felt eerily similar to the Gungan/Goonga city scene.
Only this time everyone is just Jar Jar...

vlcsnap-2020-11-30-15h11m40s451.png

@WogglebugLover is that supposed to be his hat or hair or what???
Is it like that just to coverup his Hylian elf ears (for fear of potential litigation) because either you or the "professional" you hired has absolutely no idea whatsoever how to actually use the software to make new models or even just how to tweak pre-existing ones?
vlcsnap-2020-11-30-15h11m01s983.png

Cool Cat Fights Coronavirus Update - Cool Cat's new song 4-15 screenshot.png

oh-my-goooooood-whats-wrong-with-your-face-.jpg

You could have spent time and effort creating an interesting and well thought out character design from scratch, but nope, just rush out whatever the fuck this is...
vlcsnap-2020-11-30-15h41m17s310 (2).png

Why am I getting all these prequal flashbacks?!

Incredibly telling that the only somewhat well designed characters are Wafflebug himself, for the simple reason that he's the only character that Cynthia has ever really given a proper shit about and gave any amount of time refining and commissioning people to revise his somehow even more uncanny previous incarnations, and the elf because, well it was basically just Link, one of the most recognisable and iconic characters of the last 100 years.
vlcsnap-2020-11-30-16h56m32s196.png

Now look at it, very poor to say the least...

Did the outfit come as a default with the program by any chance?
Quite sure that it's "inspired" by one of the most ubiquitous pieces of "art" that adorned every grandmothers horrific doll room...
The_Blue_Boy.jpg

So somewhat fitting then, as every model in Cynthia's "movie" looks like a soulless dead eyed porcelain nightmare...

You just better hope that Thomas Gainsborough's estate aren't as lawyer happy as your friends at Nintendo...
Lazy Idiot!

Who would have thought that trying to pass off astonishingly amateur shoddily made Sims 2 era machinima as legitimate cinema would yield terrible results, oh yeah, fucking everybody! Even back in 2008!
In no way does it surprise me that @WogglebugLover knows knew and has had worked with this dumb bitch deceased woman.
At least Lucinda McNary finally realized how truly embarrassing her "work" was and packed it in died...
Still better than the bug though...

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Probably a hater.
Either you're lying or you have been ripped off. There are people who will prepare your paperwork for 49.95 plus the filing fee, If they haven't asked for a USPTO fee to file, you've probably just thrown away fifty dollars. I suggest you get someone who knows what they're doing and will be honest about whether this would be of any use to you.

@The Great and Powerful Us Just so you know, Lucinda McNary didn't actually quit she DIED three years ago in her seventies.

And as for Christeph. He's meant to have a blue hat and silver hair (the latter of which was a description my co-writer gave him). And I agree with @Spicyhuman and I think his new look is cute and endearing. And there are many different looks for elves.

@Bob Loblaw I'm not lying. I filed my trademark for that much online after filling out the questions. I'll be able to give you more proof on Wednesday since I filed on Friday evening and I was told it would take three business days since I didn't pay the extra charge for one day processing.

Last edited:

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
And I agree with @Spicyhuman and I think his new look is cute and endearing.
Well you two are basically equally retarded. I'd be careful interacting with him though, he weened lolcow Russel Greer and posted their conversations or flat out faked them and it's likely he'd do the same to you. Normally I wouldn't out someone fucking with you but he's an obnoxious sped.

Well you two are basically equally retarded. I'd be careful interacting with him though, he weened lolcow Russel Greer and posted their conversations or flat out faked them and it's likely he'd do the same to you. Normally I wouldn't out someone fucking with you but he's an obnoxious sped.
It's crazy how everyone got over one comment: "its endearing". I didnt realize my opinion held so much weight on this thread. Really makes you thunks....

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
Best part: Wogglebug goes "now would you look at THAT!"
My thoughts exactly. Guess Wogglebug is a Tits-man.
Cynthia doesn't seem to understand how fabric works which is why her dress feels flying around. I think it was in one of her earlier attempts that Sylvie kneels down and her dress literally flies up at that point. The worst part is we had to point it out to her. You'd think she'd actually look at it first to make sure bad animation errors don't happen that that. Or anything in this scene for that matter.
You severely overestimate if you think that Cynthia did just one flap of fabric by hand. Most likely, the model of that skirt most likely just floats around and sort of follows basic collision-physics.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
I realized a bit earlier, we're basically free editors for this shit show. We point out all the glitches and creepy shit for her to fix. She'd have to pay serious cash (out of her poor mom's pocket) to get someone else to do this for her. Honestly kiwifarms and the posters in this thread should all be in the credits.