Law Woman babysitting an infant boy posed as the mother, and arranged for his circumcision, without the actual parents' consent. -

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
No, and fuck this. The same argument can be easily flipped: why should young people waste time in prison when they're at their most productive? It's cos they committed a crime, lol.
If you don't want to die in prison, don't mutilate newborns or butcher thots after you hit 60. Not a difficult concept.

:optimistic: of you to assume she still has it.
It's Britbongistan, so if they chuck a septagenarian into the hoosegow and she dies, gets beaten, sexually assaulted, or anything untoward happens to the old nigger bint, her family would not only be able to sue, but they'd probably win, because Britain is exceptional as fuck.

House arrest, with aggressive restrictions, definitely not allowed out to work, and no baby-sitting? Vastly less likely to be met with any argument about being "cruel and unjust punishment", then promptly reversed and used as grounds for a civil suit against the gov't.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
It's Britbongistan, so if they chuck a septagenarian into the hoosegow and she dies, gets beaten, sexually assaulted, or anything untoward happens to the old nigger bint, her family would not only be able to sue, but they'd probably win, because Britain is exceptional as fuck.
Why an earth would being able to sue if your relative dies due to incompetency in the prison system be 'exceptional'?

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Why an earth would being able to sue if your relative dies due to incompetency in the prison system be 'exceptional'?
Have you look at the way the UK functions? And if someone is sentenced to a custodial sentence when they're potential unfit to serve such a sentence, there's the possibility of a civil suit, if anything happens. Under normal circumstances, I think we all know a rational judge would throw that shit out, but it's the UK, and the woman just got handed a 14 month suspended sentence for kidnapping a baby and having him circumcised against the will of the infants' parents.

Tell me you can't see a place as exceptional as Britain not only allowing such a suit to proceed, but inevitably finding in favour of the poor stupid niggers whose mom was raped by a lesbian while in the clink?

Oh no, he’ll grow up with a dick that’s easier to clean. The horror.
I'm sorry your parents couldn't teach you basic hygiene, bro.

Freddy Freaker

Merry Christmas and Happy Credit Card Bill
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, he’ll grow up with a dick that’s easier to clean. The horror.
"Oh man, pulling back your foreskin is so hard! Making half the motion of jacking off is so much work!"

I'm fucking cut and your argument is exceptional

Circumcision in the US is primarily down to cultural inertia but maybe those lazy fat Murrican Spurdo memes are true

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about Nigerian Christianity in particular, but the NT states multiple times that circumcision has no value. Paul himself states that if you put any stock into the religious importance of circumcision, you don't understand the whole point of Christianity.

SantaKlaus

kiwifarms.net
In my experience (for lack of a better term) it's more cultural momentum than anything. It's definitely slowly falling out of style and practice, but not enough to suddenly change culture.
The only reason the alien custom is still widely practiced in America today is because the AMA and various other medical (((authorities))) continue to endorse it, contrary to international consensus.

It doesn't hurt that there's a growing market for foreskins in cosmetics, either.

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that the law in England and Wales prohibits identification of the baby victim. That includes disclosing any family relationship with the accused.

This woman is 70, and was left to babysit all weekend including overnight. This is almost certainly the baby’s grandmother.
Yeah, that sounds likely.

It certainly fills in the gap of "why is a pharmacy director moonlighting as a babysitter?"

Still a crazy old bitch though. Was Grandpa the man posing as the father?

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
They didn’t have to, that’s the point.
IN OTHER NEWS: man born blind claims sight is overrated. "I don't see what's so special about it."

The only reason the alien custom is still widely practiced in America today is because the AMA and various other medical (((authorities))) continue to endorse it, contrary to international consensus.

It doesn't hurt that there's a growing market for foreskins in cosmetics, either.
When I clicked that link I was expected something like foreskin blush or foreskin concealer. Disappointment.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
In my experience (for lack of a better term) it's more cultural momentum than anything. It's definitely slowly falling out of style and practice, but not enough to suddenly change culture.
I would have thought it, like its clit burning counterpart (some kiwi informed me that stopped because then doctors couldn't cure hysteria) once it was evident that it didn't fucking work and young men were whacking it just as hard as they would be uncut.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was either a Muslim or jew who did this but I thought circumcision was forbidden in Christianity.
Actually it's not explicitly forbidden but it's not mandatory like in Judaism or Islam.

If you actually read what Paul wrote in his epistles, he said circumcision was no longer mandatory and that Gentile converts did not need to be circumcised to be Christians, but nowhere in the New Testament is it explicitly forbidden for Christians to get circumcised either.

Basically, it was made optional and became very common in Protestant Europe and North America during the Victorian era due to anti-sex hysteria. In America, it's still sort of common due to cultural inertia although it is slowly falling out of style.

Personally, I'm indifferent on the male circumcision debate

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that the law in England and Wales prohibits identification of the baby victim. That includes disclosing any family relationship with the accused.

This woman is 70, and was left to babysit all weekend including overnight. This is almost certainly the baby’s grandmother. Which will substantially have weighed in her favour on sentencing, because judges in the UK appear constitutionally unable to understand that some sweet old grandmaaaas are actually wicked old crones.
So the old crone's old country beliefs may have clashed with the next generation? She thought she was doing God's work. Poor senile old crow.

If this is the case I imagine there were arguments back and forth that eventually led to this. Perhaps it was a mixed marriage and the Western party was against it.

Either way the nasty old bat did wrong. But she will never see it that way so it's not like she will learn anything from her slap on the wrist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino