Culture Woman Calls Out Pepe Troll in Airport -

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
True, but to be somewhat fair, the guy was actually trying to piss people off. He just happened to get "luckier" than he was hoping for and trigger a real nutjob.
Yeah, let's be real here. "Jacob" was not some innocent schmuck who just posted a random meme like your mom on Facebook. He knew damn well what he was doing and he achieved what he set out to do.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even saying this to be mean- I think she has schizophrenia or some other kind of disorder that loosens your grip on reality. I mean, she screamed and cursed at a complete stranger who committed the heinous crime of... sending her a picture of a cartoon frog. It reminds me of those gang-stalking videos you see where crazy people confront innocent bystanders over "stalking" and "harassing" them.
Maybe but as a black feminist pro-abortion speech giver this kind of outrage is right up her ally and promises gains both social and financial. She might have been itching from the moment Hillary condemned that awful frog for a chance to make that about her too.

lol as I typed that out I realized that wasn't mutually exclusive to her being insane too

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe but as a black feminist pro-abortion speech giver this kind of outrage is right up her ally and promises gains both social and financial. She might have been itching from the moment Hillary condemned that awful frog for a chance to make that about her too.

lol as I typed that out I realized that wasn't mutually exclusive to her being insane too
Anyone who can be reduced to gibbering lunacy by a cartoon frog is, well, a gibbering lunatic. That would include Hillary, who didn't get elected because she was even more of a gibbering lunatic than Donald Trump.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who can be reduced to gibbering lunacy by a cartoon frog is, well, a gibbering lunatic. That would include Hillary, who didn't get elected because she was even more of a gibbering lunatic than Donald Trump.
idk I'd become a gibbering lunatic about stuff if I thought it could land me work in the future

Some JERK

Takin' all the pretty girls.
kiwifarms.net
I hope Jacob learned that when you put a coin in the 'Outrage Machine', there will be outrage.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even saying this to be mean- I think she has schizophrenia or some other kind of disorder that loosens your grip on reality. I mean, she screamed and cursed at a complete stranger who committed the heinous crime of... sending her a picture of a cartoon frog. It reminds me of those gang-stalking videos you see where crazy people confront innocent bystanders over "stalking" and "harassing" them.
Could be, but occam's razor says she's just an attention whoring sack of bitch.
I'm beginning to think emancipation was a mistake.

Mesh Gear Fox

Don't think sorry's easily said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who's a little angry that the degrees they wasted years of their life to get is getting more devalued by the day due to education system's acceptance of this utter nonsense?
I couldn't even imagine what it's like to go to college now. I've been out a long time now but back in those days academia wasn't all about identity politics yet (90s, it was just starting). I don't think I'd make it through orientation without getting in trouble for laughing and making fun of all the little snowflakes.

Doozerfleet

Welcome to the world of AIDS!
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't even imagine what it's like to go to college now. I've been out a long time now but back in those days academia wasn't all about identity politics yet (90s, it was just starting). I don't think I'd make it through orientation without getting in trouble for laughing and making fun of all the little snowflakes.
I remember when Occupy Wall Street came around I was so thankful to be out of academia before that pure insanity started. The worst I got was some profs just having to drop a random Bush slam into their lectures now and then. I can only imagine it's gotten so much worse since then.

That abortion dress with the hearts is just abhorrent. I can't think of another word for it. Regardless of how you feel about abortion, I just don't understand how anyone can come to a point where they view it as a happy moment in someone's life. Much less wanting to see it happen as often as possible.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino