LISTEN &/OR BELIEVE Woman ruins Mass Effect - Women kill hype for videogames... again...

Tarprome

kiwifarms.net
I mean holy shit guys, I can't believe this crap, when everything is shaping up nicely a woman appears and ruin everything, first was my so beloved megaman reincarnation:

Next they butcher my fucking waifus interactions on fire emblem:
upload_2017-3-18_20-41-0.jpeg

Now they made the worst, something I never thought any woman would try to achieve, they fucking did it, they shoehorned shrek on my alien fanfiction:

I just can't guys, women need to be exorcised from the world of gaming, they ruin everything they touch, how many poor games will guys have to endure watching to burn through our eyes.

StraightShooter

Short, sweet, and to the point
kiwifarms.net
It was boring and completely overrated, other than the graphics and "sex scenes" that made it notable, it was just a fairly generic RPG with a substandard plot.

Games like Mass Effect, GTA, Elder Scrolls, etc which get salivated over by paid critics but IMO are really just generic snooze fests with shiny graphics are the reason I don't trust professional video game reviews anymore, but that's another story.

Mass Effect was ruin to begin with.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Bad news for Women-good news for Polygon. Means they get to talk about people saying means things about Women online as opposed to their side project of viyda. also pretty good new for bioware because it means they can blame their slow decline in quality as sexism.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino