Culture Woman shoots husband in head during road rage incident -

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net

Imagine just driving along and getting blasted by your dumbass wife

--

A woman was trying to shoot someone in a road rage incident, police say, but shot her husband instead

By Allen Kim, CNN

Posted at 2:59 PM ET, Mon July 8, 2019

Police say Erica Cole accidentally shot her husband Saturday.

(CNN) — Nicholas Cole is in intensive care after being shot in the head during a road rage incident Saturday.

Unfortunately, police say it was his wife, Erica, who accidentally shot him.

According to the Cullman County Sheriff's Office, there was a road rage episode on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama, about 6:45 p.m. Saturday. It carried over to a home on County Road 160 in Bremen.

Related Article: In the first 27 weeks of the year, 25 police officers have been shot to death in the line of duty

"During the incident, an altercation occurred in which, the offender, Erica Cole, attempted to shoot a second party but shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head," Cullman County Deputy Brad Williams said in a statement.

Nicholas Cole was taken to the ICU at UAB Hospital, where he remained Monday.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Imagine not only being the kind of exceptional individual who would pull out a gun and start shooting over a traffic incident, but then accidentally shoot your spouse in the process. Embarrassing.
I kind of immediately thought about how little control she had to just go straight for the heater even with her husband sitting next to her. Like who does this in the first place, but especially when you're out with your spouse

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine not only being the kind of exceptional individual who would pull out a gun and start shooting over a traffic incident, but then accidentally shoot your spouse in the process. Embarrassing.
inbreeding knocks out iq points
her brotherhusband was warned by their fatheruncle not to go there.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
I really dislike the "road rage" meme.

Thw problem is exceptional individuals who have never been encouraged to learn self-discipline. Driving doesn't turn you homicidal. I drive more hours per week than most people work, and I don't lose my shit like these cocksuckers
Maybe people with road rage are people who think cars are boxes of death with wheels that society - which also gave us childproof medicine bottles and directions on cheese spread - has for some reason decided are not only ok but necessary, so when they are just driving to the shops in the slow lane like a grandma they don't need some fat bitch sitting on their ass when every other lane is empty honking their horn. I think it would be cathartic to slow right down by pulling into neutral and then when she changes lanes speed up until you match speed with her until she slams on the brakes in frustration. Then yelling "suck my shit you dumb fat cunt I hope you get raped by Godzilla" would be the only thing left really. On the other hand, I might one day end up shooting my husband, so maybe I will try to relax.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Maybe people with road rage are people who think cars are boxes of death with wheels that society - which also gave us childproof medicine bottles and directions on cheese spread - has for some reason decided are not only ok but necessary, so when they are just driving to the shops in the slow lane like a grandma they don't need some fat bitch sitting on their ass when every other lane is empty honking their horn. I think it would be cathartic to slow right down by pulling into neutral and then when she changes lanes speed up until you match speed with her until she slams on the brakes in frustration. Then yelling "suck my shit you dumb fat cunt I hope you get raped by Godzilla" would be the only thing left really. On the other hand, I might one day end up shooting my husband, so maybe I will try to relax.
Other drivers suck, so I should exacerbate an unsafe situation.

It's an old code, but it checks out.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really dislike the "road rage" meme.

Thw problem is exceptional individuals who have never been encouraged to learn self-discipline. Driving doesn't turn you homicidal. I drive more hours per week than most people work, and I don't lose my shit like these cocksuckers
Have you ever driven in LA, Miami or New York City? Because there's something wrong with you if driving in one one of those cities doesn't make you want to turn a firearm on your fellow man.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino