Inactive Womanist Musings - Everything is oppressing me.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: The blog link in the OP now goes elsewhere, so this cow is considered Inactive. The thread was also locked because there is no longer any content to discuss as a result.

I considered putting this in a tumblr thread, but this is a blog and it existed before Tumblr.

http://www.womanist-musings.com/

What we know of the owner is that she is a black woman named Renee with her own particular brand of feminist crazy. She could be seen as the mother of all SJWs. She claims to be partnered to a white man, and has two sons with him despite having a seething hatred toward anything white on her blog.

She claims to use a mobility device, and complains when people open doors for her because they are trying to score cookie points and further oppress her. When Michael Jackson was on TV (Before he died) her son asked if he was a boy or girl. Instead of answering the question she gave her son a lecture on how it wasn't important whether he was a girl or boy. She claims the act of touching a black woman's hair (Which I agree is rude) is a sign that people believe the own black women.

She seems to a seething hatred of White Women and Black Men. She regularly rants on white women privilege and how she has never meet a good white women. Black men don't fair much better with her accusing them of hating Black women and themselves.

Basically, she was tumblr before there was tumblr.

She also had bizarre guest posts. Here is one about a white woman who wonders if she is being racist by dating black men and breaking up the black family.

http://www.womanist-musings.com/2010/10/can-i-effectively-counter-racism-while.html

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's favorite
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this belongs in Lolcow General. This section is for non-specific groups of people.

As for her blog, what a clusterfuck. There's a scroll background that only goes halfway down the page, an ugly logo, no font consistency—it's all over the place.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
Damn, THIS is where I put it. I meant to put it in the main lolcow section. Sorry, for fucking it up. Could a mod please move it?

Status
Not open for further replies.