• “God, you fucking dullards. You khaki clad chads.“

Disaster Women Arrested For Snapchat Video Mocking Dying Stroke Victim

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by LofaSofa, Jul 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Honestly can't reveal much without going into too much powerlevel but this pisses me off on such a fundamental, personal level that I fucking hope each and everyone of these cunts is beaten into a fucking vegetative state and has the same exact shit happen to them on their death beds.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Thelostcup

Thelostcup fnord

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm glad that someone on their Snapchat reported this.

:powerlevel:I used to volunteer at nursing homes in highschool years back, and a lot of the residents are the sweetest people in the world. :powerlevel:

I really hope they are doing fine, but it horrifies me to think someone could be treating them like this.

It amazes me how people that are adults still act like middle school children.

Oh and becoming a CNA is really easy.
    The class is pretty basic and so are the tests. It doesn't surprise me that some exceptional individuals make it past.

Usually (hopefully) they don't get too far into the medical field after that.

• Feels Feels x 3
    ZeCommissar

ZeCommissar Lolcow-Executioner

kiwifarms.net
  3. You would hope generally caring, nurturing, empathetic people would be attracted to such a job working with some of society's most vulnerable. This is what happens when you hire temporary foreign workers over your own citizens and allow such a crucial social service to be run for profit. I'm surprised these workers don't have some kind of training to comfort and support a dying person, even if help cannot come fast enough to save them. A cold cloth on their face, hold their hand? idk

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. As someone who works with medical professionals, this kinda shit pisses me the hell off.

Imagine if that were your grandma or some such who was mistreated/neglected, you know? Way to live up to your Nightingale's Pledge. They absolutely deserve all the hell coming their way.

• Feels Feels x 1
    magikarp

magikarp but nothing happened!

kiwifarms.net
  5. The virgin nurse records herself in front of a dying person and gets ass-blasted, whereas the chad Kiwi does the same thing without showing his face, and keeps laughing in impunity.

Step up your game, nurses.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Can't stop the reeeeing

kiwifarms.net
  6. I've mentioned this in a previous post, (slight powerlevel) I used to work at a home healthcare staffing company. Some of the people that passed thru there as nurses and aides were ok, but the amount of human garbage that this company hired was eye opening. And from what I was told at the time, all of the shitheads get passed around from one company to another. I've said it before, if you have to put a loved one into a nursing home, or have them come to their home, do as much research as humanly possible, and check on them frequently (surprise visits etc.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GloryHole Stalker

GloryHole Stalker I play with myself...

kiwifarms.net
  7. >critically ill
    >hospice nurse

You don't call a hospice nurse for the "critically ill". This patient was straight-up confirmed-and-official nothing-can-be-done dying, so what's the big deal if they weren't paying full attention to it. It's "mean"? Being mean isn't a crime.

Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Everyone deserves to die with dignity. This woman may have been critically ill and beyond saving, but the entire purpose of hospice care is to ease the suffering of the dying and help them pass away peacefully. Pulling out your cellphone and Snapchatting someone’s dying throes while you mock them is not only the opposite of what hospice care should be, it’s sociopathic.

We have a real problem with how the vulnerable are treated in care facilities and nobody wants to talk about it. It’s just swept under the rug. I think one of the biggest problems is that jobs in these facilities 1) are often extremely draining, difficult, unpleasant work and 2) don’t pay people nearly enough to make it worthwhile. So they end up attracting people who really have no business there as opposed to the competent professionals who should be caring for vulnerable people.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Their exceptionalism will be their downfall. They deserve to be made examples of.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Differently Abled Donald

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.