Culture Women don't feel safe in public spaces — and it's up to men to do something about it - PATRICK WRIGHT IS A WORM, time to skull more SOYLENT lads!

Testaclese Maximus

as friendly as a rabbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We do, because we were the creeps all along. I really dislike the life experience of being the bus driver in my own head, and then getting a boner and suddenly being in the back of the bus, and a dumb, angry werewolf is now the driver instead.
I’ve never seen someone so perfectly summarize the human condition.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
So why exactly are people so reluctant to intervene when they're seeing women being harassed?
I'm sorry, what?

Man, this video has gotten so much mileage. Who's the party that people are so reluctant to help, again? Oh, it's because men these days are less likely to intervene anymore, isn't it? Can't fucking thing of a reason why.

I have actually been harassed in a couple instances by a woman. It was disturbing, but I wasn't exactly going to lose sleep over it. My favorite was some lady who was super into polyamory and I told her right then and there that I'm not going to go third wheel into shit. Clearest "no" I could muster. She of course didn't listen and kept groping because I was initially interested in her until I found out she turns me way the fuck off with her life choices what with all the super gonorrhea in the news. I couldn't really get physical without getting fucking arrested, so I just had to keep my distance. The whole night. In my own apartment. Where was my white knight, ya miserable puddle of soy? Fuck off.

If you think putting your keys between your knuckles like wolverine is gonna help you instead of just slipping or fucking up your hand then chances are you're a woman.

You're supposed to use it with the back flat deep your palm in a hammer strike btw.
I've heard that is TERRIBLE advice, most likely you're getting a key jammed through your palm, or better yet break some fingers because you can't make a proper fist with a handful of oddly shaped keyrings.

I don't know why more women don't carry a pocketknife. Knives are scary, and can be small. And they never accidentally discharge and shoot your foot.
Man’s risk of violent crime is an unfortunate byproduct of the very same toxic masculinity that endangers women.
Are you pulling a dynastia here? If you're being serious... what? If not... lame trolling...

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
How many women have been punched in the face? I would say not that many compared to probably 99% of men.
If you're a dude who is over 30 and you've never been punched, you're a unicorn.
As for groping, if you're even a moderately attractive guy and you go to a club in a liberal city, you're almost guaranteed to get grabbed by the ass.
Point is, it's not exclusive to women. I've been assaulted for the first time when I was 3.
Shit happens.

Fuck me, I hate women like this.

If you feel unsafe, go to the gym and work out. Start lifting.
Learn Ju Jitsu, you can be a 4'10 girl and still be dangerous if you know it.
I work out and I'm being trained by a girl bodybuilder.
She doesn't whine about being vulnerable and just keeps being awesome instead.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I've seen women getting ogled, catcalled, harassed by unsavory-looking men before. I am trepidatious about intervening because if I say "hey buddy the lady doesn't want to talk to you" who knows what he'll do to me. You know what another product of "toxic masculinity" is? It's that even the skeezy loser guys have it ingrained that it's more okay to flip out and punch or knife another guy way before it's okay to do that to a woman. No I don't like it when a woman on the train puts her headphones in and pulls up her book in an extremely obvious attempt to say she doesn't want the guy talking to her and he still won't leave her alone but as usual, the messaging here is that women deserve protection but men are disposable. Telling us to "just speak up" or "create a distraction" is like telling a black person "well if you don't like being profiled then just don't act too black". It's really fucking condescending and dismissive.

Man’s risk of violent crime is an unfortunate byproduct of the very same toxic masculinity that endangers women.
If you mean that men are targeted more because when a man gets assaulted it's treated as "normal" and not an example of bigotry - because only women deserve protection and men need to sack up and deal with it, according to women, schools, the woke media, law enforcement, governments (pretty much every institutional power but not men themselves) - you may be on to something.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
As for groping, if you're even a moderately attractive guy and you go to a club in a liberal city, you're almost guaranteed to get grabbed by the ass.
Liberal city? hardcore christian and muslim girls are the real sexpests! they are just crazy about dick...

These cuck Bois are just virtue signalling to get some pussies that they can't get on their own merit.
but their idea isnt wrong, men realy have to do something if women dont feel safe.

you think tiny women can do anything about muslims and niggers?

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net
Liberal city? hardcore christian and muslim girls are the real sexpests! they are just crazy about dick...

but their idea isnt wrong, men realy have to do something if women dont feel safe.

you think tiny women can do anything about muslims and niggers?
With guns they can.

AMERICA.

Also bitches take responsibility for your own safety. Get fucked.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
A female friend recently claimed that women "feel unsafe all the time." I just took that to mean she feels unsafe most of the time and is probably personally high in neuroticism. I can't argue her out of that position because it's how she feels, if not all living women. But even if every woman did feel like that, it doesn't mean the feeling is accurate. We're the safest we've even been in human history in the West.

Anyway, I knew it would start a debate (if not an argument) if I expressed disagreement, and I wondered why that is. You see that combative attitude a lot with modern feminists (and leftists in general). Why would anyone want the world to be more unsafe than it actually is (at least, currently, in the West)? Maybe the threat of having your worldview destabilized by questioning?

But I think, at length, I've figured it out. Female power, on average, is indirect and requires getting other people to use their power on her behalf. To do that, it helps to be helpless and to apparently need help. So in the absence of strife or struggle, when most or all needs are being met, what happens to female power, or their ability to convince others that they need the power of others? Would it increase or decrease?

If you think of it like that, it's no wonder some women find threatening the message "you're in much less danger than you claim."

my solution:
women don't have to worry about being harassed outside, if they're not allowed to go outside
You joke, but those are the two inseparable sides of that particular coin: protection and imprisonment.

Now, women in prehistory must have fucking known that the walls existed to protect them, not to imprison them. It would have been very obvious to them (due to constant evidence) that the world was a dangerous place and that their men were keeping them alive and safe.

These days? We've gotten so safe and prosperous that people inhabit bubbles of severe delusion, filled with doublethink. "I want my sexual freedom, but I want no risk with my freedom, and sex is extremely dangerous, but I want no chaperones, but the campus (in the case of campus Title 9 tribunals) or government (in the case of "affirmative consent" law) has to be my chaperone, and men (as net taxpayers) are bankrolling all the social services that that chaperone provides me, but I'm an independent woman who doesn't need a man," etcetera.

Maybe extreme leftists really do want the firm hand of Islam to come and force them into comforting submission...

Last edited:

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, what?

Man, this video has gotten so much mileage. Who's the party that people are so reluctant to help, again? Oh, it's because men these days are less likely to intervene anymore, isn't it? Can't fucking thing of a reason why.

I have actually been harassed in a couple instances by a woman. It was disturbing, but I wasn't exactly going to lose sleep over it. My favorite was some lady who was super into polyamory and I told her right then and there that I'm not going to go third wheel into shit. Clearest "no" I could muster. She of course didn't listen and kept groping because I was initially interested in her until I found out she turns me way the fuck off with her life choices what with all the super gonorrhea in the news. I couldn't really get physical without getting fucking arrested, so I just had to keep my distance. The whole night. In my own apartment. Where was my white knight, ya miserable puddle of soy? Fuck off.
The suck part is most dudes won't intervene if shit goes down just because of the potential legal ramifications. See a woman getting her shit slapped? If you jump into the middle of that like a true bro and stomp the asshat doing the slapping you're the one getting hauled off for assault.

This article is dumb as a crate of Soylent. Women can't defend themselves so men must defend them but you're also misogynist pieces of shit and women are strong and independent and don't need no man. I expected more in an article from down under, where literally everything can and is actively trying to kill you. Keys in your fist is stupid and has been debunked as a terrible method of self defense for decades. This entire article is regurgitated cliff notes of old ass talking points that have already been beaten to death.

One fine summer day at work me and a coworker decided to fuck off for a bit to a convience store because we've already driven all over town installing and tearing out events and were burned out. So we go in for the usual, some energy drinks and smokes, and this old lady who looked to be about 200lbs of cottage cheese in a 30gal hefty bag. She set her sights on me and it was the worst experience I've had with a woman that wasn't family. Anyone that starts out with "you look so wholesome are you a Mormon?" can't be 100% there but then it just kept getting worse. "You look all like an Oscar Meyer all American! I'd like to get some of that hotdog on my buns!" so naturally the other dudes around us, my bro included, just escalated the situation. Even the dude behind the counter kept the situation rolling. About died laughning when the Mexican dude in front of us went "buns? More like ROAST BEEF!"... So after 15 minutes of that and we walked back to my truck I just stared at my friend, hurt and confused. Dude was barely containing his laughter and I had to ask him.. " I don't do that to women do I? Please say no..." and he was like "wellllll......sometimes......" so it was a double whammy.

tl;dr No one will jump in to save you and they will just make it worse.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
History will heap calumny and derision upon these pedantic worms, trust.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Learn Ju Jitsu, you can be a 4'10 girl and still be dangerous if you know it.
Yeah, no. A 4'10" woman doesn't have the reach or the mass to be dangerous to anyone except another 4'10" woman. A woman's best bet is to not put herself into dangerous situations rather than hope she can overpower a man who has 8 inches and 100lbs of muscle on her.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino