WOMMART HAUL 10/22/2019 - cheap shit, child grooming, and fag escape?

Do you think Hamber will come to realize that D & D are using her?

• When Twinkie Storrs fly

Votes: 144 64.9%
  • They are not using her, you cruel, vile boollee

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Yes, and the resulting chimp-out will be marvelous

Votes: 43 19.4%

• Total voters

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I wondered about the stuff for D Squared until A mentioned they're spending weekends there... unless they've got other plans. Okay, Dana is only 21 & doesn't strike me as the ripest onion in the drawer but even with her apparent dullness & lack of life experience, shouldn't she be getting the heebie-jeebies? Or is she too easily swayed by money & freebies? Are they so short of money that even toiletries have to be bought by Amber? That's all kinds of weird. I know bugger all about her, save she seems to be a bit player in Amberland Productions; one that the "director" would just as soon leave on the cutting room floor. I'm wondering about their move to Kentucky. You might miss family & all but honestly, making that big a move without the prospect of at least 1 of them having a job lined up? If I've got it right, they're staying with Destiny's mother & I'd love to know who's paying that food bill! Dana's niece seems to be making more frequent appearances; wonder if her parents know about that? Or maybe they don't really care - there's a side story that might be interesting. This whole weekend situation has potential for getting beyond awkward - into bizarre territory. And while we heard Dusty a few times, is it my imagination or are we seeing less & less of Becky?
I've wondered the same thoughts. It's one thing to buy your family members a few things when you're out shopping together, but this is extremely inappropriate. Dusty has never turned down anything material that Amber has offered. They were together for a bit before Al's channel got big, and I am sure that she put Dusty in debt at some point, but there is no way that Amber has not more than repayed. Destiny has no shame taking handouts, and she probably overrides Dana if she objects. Amber is pathetic and transparent, so I needn't point out why she is doing this.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber has ever considered spending her money on anything of value? Like instead of pissing away thousands at Wolmart, dollar stores, Torrid, cheap jewelry and fast food joints maybe buy solid gold jewelry, stocks, bonds, Art, rare coins, etc...

I mean just think how many ounces of gold she would own now if she had taken every cent she has pissed away on plastic junk jewelry.

I know she could never get a mortgage but at this point she could have socked away enough to pay cash for a trailer or cheap house in the Kentucky hellhole town she’s in. Given what the future hold for her having her own home would seem like a necessity. At least she’d be able to keep some white trash servants around in exchange for shelter.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
It’s amazing how a person can go from flashing stacks of money and talking about shopping for luxury bags to doing a Walmart haul of white distilled vinegar.
It's all the same to her. Much like with food, it's a matter of conspicuous consumption paired with the dopamine rush of a binge.

If the girl were Al’s younger sister or niece, it wouldn’t be as creepy. Al probably barely even knows the girl and is already acting like she is part of her “family”. People only really buy stuff in this quantity for people very close to them. Even then, I don’t know how the girl’s mother will take this.
It seems like everyone AL exchanges more than three words with becomes her "family". Yeah, I know it's a cluster B trait to put people -- especially new and interesting people -- on a pedestal, but AL really wants that permanent emotional bond in place alongside the financial bond. This way, she can ignore or abuse people when they annoy her and still count on them being around when she next feels like they're good enough for her. It's a bit like how she hobbled Becky financially by dazzling her with coloring books and snapbacks, only to drop her the minute Density was back in town and needed a toothbrush.

People are objects to AL. She wants to be able to put them on the shelf when she's tired of playing with them and pick them up again later. "Family" people are less likely to wander off out of her reach (though of course her actual family don't seem all that interested on waiting on her beck and call).

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber has ever considered spending her money on anything of value? Like instead of pissing away thousands at Wolmart, dollar stores, Torrid, cheap jewelry and fast food joints maybe buy solid gold jewelry, stocks, bonds, Art, rare coins, etc...

I mean just think how many ounces of gold she would own now if she had taken every cent she has pissed away on plastic junk jewelry.

I know she could never get a mortgage but at this point she could have socked away enough to pay cash for a trailer or cheap house in the Kentucky hellhole town she’s in. Given what the future hold for her having her own home would seem like a necessity. At least she’d be able to keep some white trash servants around in exchange for shelter.
A trailer is a great option for AL. They can easily remove a wall when she needs to be craned to the zoo animal crematorium.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Not even trying to be shady, but that little girl probably lives in a little trailer like Dana did. With all of the men on certain registries in that area (like Dana’s dad?) it’s probably better she’s there.
Better with the lesbian aunt Hambo and the FUPA lesbo squad????
What makes you think that they aren't predators as well????

You're Gracie. You're 4. Sadly, you were born into circumstances in which your basic needs can not be provided for by the people responsible for your care and well-being. And in your formative years, you're learning that it's ok to accept candy and gifts from strangers because that's 'love.' That's also--in different circles--what we call grooming. That child is the only one I can sympathize with in this situation.
What in the actual fuck? This is is inappropriate on so many levels. Sorry for the novel. :stress:
I know girls groomed and abused by sick lesbos like "aunt Hambo".
There is no shame in her game, first, buying toys, candies, sharing unicorn best friend necklaces, second is sharing her bed in harmless sleep overs like our good old friend MJ.
"Come here little Gracie, powder your aunt Hambo's magic glittered fold..."

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
When D Squared realigned their orbits to AL, she was giddy - manic. The dandruff & pet hair on clothing was minimal & she trowelled on the makeup. The Ds are there in this vid but she's not bothered with makeup & it's not the first time. Might it be she thinks she's got them or at least Destiny, firmly in her clutches & her efforts need only be minimal? All the used clothing/makeup/perfumes going to Dana... is she trying to turn her into a constant, subconscious reminder of herself to Destiny or is it a not so subtle "fuck you! You're only worthy of sloppy seconds & trial sized new buys."? Or it is a weird mix of both? Second, so I can my mind out of the gutter - where are D Squared sleeping on their many weekends? I can't see any kind of inflatable mattress in AL's 'den' holding them both & I can't imagine the boys tolerating that too often in the living room. Come to think of it, what about little Grace? I hadn't even thought of a potential grooming issue. Is it remotely possible, (probably giving her more credit than she deserves), that A has some fantasy of making a deprived kidlet's life better than she remembers hers to be at that age & she's trying to do that in the only way she knows how - by buying her stuff?

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Lol at the shade to Dana.... deodorant and perfume. Stink must be baaaad at fupa mansion if even the Kween of Stench is giving smelly stuff to that home-wrecking bitch.
Amber trying to buy that kid's affection with junk is creepy as fuck. That poor kid must be wondering what the fuck is going on now the freakshow has pulled up into her town. Ugly Aunty Shrek and her mentally challenged man-boy creature Uncle Dusty, and their BFF's No-Neck-Necky and The Fattest Woman In The World. Kid is going to remember this for the rest of her life. "hey remember when that really really fat lady who couldn't walk and smelled like rotten ham kept buying me stuff and trying to be friends with me?"

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dusty has never turned down anything material that Amber has offered. They were together for a bit before Al's channel got big, and I am sure that she put Dusty in debt at some point, but there is no way that Amber has not more than repayed. Destiny has no shame taking handouts, and she probably overrides Dana if she objects. Amber is pathetic and transparent, so I needn't point out why she is doing this.
This isn't true. AL wanted to buy her a car and she wisely refused. She also refused to quit her job for AL.

That being said these dykes are dumb as fuck. They'd make actual money if they had resumed vlogging; people would be super curious about what was going to happen when they moved back to Kentucky and they would've got mad views. Instead they've opted for a few restaurant meals and deodorant? Amberlynn gets richer and they just get fatter and made to look bad. Idiots.

DaintyChokerGorl

The finest Wommart offers
kiwifarms.net
Lol at the shade to Dana.... deodorant and perfume. Stink must be baaaad at fupa mansion if even the Kween of Stench is giving smelly stuff to that home-wrecking bitch.
Amber trying to buy that kid's affection with junk is creepy as fuck. That poor kid must be wondering what the fuck is going on now the freakshow has pulled up into her town. Ugly Aunty Shrek and her mentally challenged man-boy creature Uncle Dusty, and their BFF's No-Neck-Necky and The Fattest Woman In The World. Kid is going to remember this for the rest of her life. "hey remember when that really really fat lady who couldn't walk and smelled like rotten ham kept buying me stuff and trying to be friends with me?"
Keep in mind in one of Shrek and Dustys pre moving to Tucky vlogs they hauled vaginal odor spray and products. Dusty made an extremely tasteful remark along the lines of “The cooch has gotta smell good.”

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino