WOMMART HAUL 10/22/2019 - cheap shit, child grooming, and fag escape?

Do you think Hamber will come to realize that D & D are using her?

• When Twinkie Storrs fly

Votes: 144 64.9%
  • They are not using her, you cruel, vile boollee

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Yes, and the resulting chimp-out will be marvelous

Votes: 43 19.4%

• Total voters

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind in one of Shrek and Dustys pre moving to Tucky vlogs they hauled vaginal odor spray and products. Dusty made an extremely tasteful remark along the lines of “The cooch has gotta smell good.”
Does she not know the old saying "If it smells like fish, it's a dish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone?" You'd think that would be the FIRST rule she would've learned.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
WALMART HAUL - 10/22/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- "I figured I'd film a WOMMORT HAUL" (THE SIT-DOWN VIDEO SAGA COMMENCES!)

- "Destiny and Dana and their niece are here, so you can't accuse ME of being a compulsive hoarder because SOME of this is for THEM!" (We get to play the "is that really for Hamber" game?)

THE HAUL:
- Barbie Club Chelsea Thingamajigger (probably for the little girl, since those choking hazards shouldn't be around ToddlerLynn)
- Distilled White Vinegar (For cleaning her makeup brushes? We all know this dainty gorl uses dem BeetusPaw sausage-fingers to apply makeup!)
- Sippy Cup (more likely for Hamber, to pour those regular-pH water bottles into another piece of plastic since Coldest Water Bottle is still on a time-out)
- Charcoal Toothpaste (so Hamber can eat it and claim the charcoal is filtereen out toxins she eats from her horrible foods she binges)
- Glitter Eyeshadow (Because her THREE monthly makeup subscription boxes don't provide ENOUGH GLITTER. Need WAY more glitter to cover all dat Mermaid Blubber for Hallowe'en!)
- Unicorn Shoes (must be for the little girl, as Hamber's dainty hooves wouldn't fit those)
- More Hair Ties (Poop Buns A-Plenty!)
- "Some" Pepper Beef Jerky (The JUMBO Bag for a JUMBO Gorl!)
- Gray "Jogger" Sweatpants (for Beggy to apparently do anything BUT jog in! Caught a glimpse of the 2XL tag!)
- A Jar (for the afforementioned makeup-brush-cleaning that BeautyGuruLynn is going to SEPARATELY FILM! Quality Content Ahoy!)
- MOAR EEREENGS.
- "Training Toothpaste" (for the little girl? It's Orajel brand so maybe there's some tooth-pain situation going on and it's for Hamber? She made sure it was "safe to swallow"...)
- Deodorant (for Dana, who we're all sure is super-thrilled to have a HamBeast waving around her pit-stank stick for all dem viewers?)
- TWO Combs. (One for her hair, one for the makeup-brush bullshit.)
- Bows. (The 4-year-old girl knows who this celeb is, but not how to drink from a non-sippy cup? Super.)
- Ariana Grande Perfume
- Paw Patrol Toy (for the little gorl)
- More Fucking Toothpaste? (Hamber FLEXING that cash to buy Destiny some Toothpaste! True Love! No toothpaste for Beggy??)
- MOAR FUCKING EEREENGS. (FUCK YOU, HAMBER.)
- Unicorn Cupcakes (Like ANYONE believes Hamber isn't going to eat any of them, if not all of them.)
- York Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix (no sugar added; 90 calorees per serving)
- More "Jogging" Pants (for Beggy to not jog in)
- More Glittery Eyeshadow
- Rainbow Dash Toothbrush (for the little gorl)
- Charcoal Toothbrush (for the Big Gorl)
- EVEN MOAR FUCKING EEREENGS. (DIE IN A FIRE.)
- More fucking toothbrushes! (Destiny and Dana can brush their teeth during FupaStank's weekend-long jam sessions! Still no dental accoutrements for Beggy??)
- More Hot Chocolate Mix (no sugar added, but 80 calorees per serving)
- Gatcha Toy (gotta get the little gorl addicted to blind box gambling!)
- Plastic Fake Jewelry (so Hamber can be "best friends" with a 4-year-old. They will certainly have very stimulating conversations.)
- Deodorant (for Density! More reminders of the rampant Pit-Stank that's been mixing in with the Mouth-Stank for the FupaStank bunch!)
- More Fucking Toothpaste! (Dana, why you so stanky gorl? You're makin' Hamber buy you all dat destankification??)
- Maybelline Ink "Crayon"? (MushMouthLynn can't pronounce words.)
- Hallowe'en Activity Book (claims for the little gorl, but if there's any MANDALAS IN THERE Hamber gonna steal 'em.)
- ANOTHER Ariana Grande Perfume. (I literally cannot. There's still an entire minute left??)
- Yet Another Eyeshadow Palette. (GORL! EYESHADOW WILL NOT FIX WONKY-EYE NO MATTER HOW MUCH GLITTER YOU THROW AT IT!)
- Another Pair Of Shoes (does this fucking little girl not have PARENTS? People who actually love her and aren't just witches trying to gain her trust and fatten her up for consumption later?)
- "Lip Smacker" Things (I don't even know. Hamber's probably just going to eat it and do her lip-smacking face for 10 minutes and call it a sit-down ASMR video.)
- A FOURTH FUCKING SET OF EEREENGS I CANNOT-

- Hamber is getting rid of ALL HER PERFUME. More hand-me-downs for Dana. (Who the fuck accepts pre-owned bottles of perfume? To wear with her pre-owned Torrid Tents? Is Hamber just trying to mold Dana into HamberLynn II so she can swap places and be with Destiny without anyone catching on?)

- Hamber admits that Density and Dana "stay over every weekend"?

NO COMMENT OF THE DAY! (We're all still in time-out for all the croo-ull negativity.)

TL;DR: FOUR GROSS LESBIANS STANKING UP THE HOUSE EVERY WEEKEND. THE FAGS PROBABLY SENT AN ULTIMATUM TO STOP STANKING SO MUCH, THEY HAULED PERFUME, DEODORANT, AND DENTAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS - BUT NONE FOE BEGGY. SKIP!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm...the fact two more fat lesbians can crash all weekend there certainly makes that seem very possible. I wondered how the fags could tolerate having four XXXL lesbians all weekend long. Two couples in that house is max capacity, throwing a total of six adults in there (and at their size) seems intolerable.

Trying to replace the fags with D2 as roommates would make sense. Maybe buying shit is Amber’s way of trying to coax them to move in and the weekends are trial periods to convince them to do so.

Amber has had the sadz about two things that are NOT Becky’s family!! Maybe one is the boys fleeing the ship after a nasty spat.

Haven’t the fags been MIA on YT as of late? Anyone know when their last video showing them in the House was?

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Monticello is pretty far away from both Dana & Destiny's families, IIRC. It's also really far from that call center that D/D were supposedly going to start working at again when they got to KY. Where are they going to work if they move in with Amberlynn & Becky in the middle of nowhere? Taco Bell?

Could she be trying to convince them to become full-time vloggers? :stress:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Haven't watched, yet. Why are they staying there every weekend? They don't have a place to stay? Are they couch surfing during the week? Odd. I guess it makes sense, if they are staying with someone else and don't want to wear out their welcome, so they make themselves scarce on the weekend.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I'm so alarmed that this little girl is in these videos now. Libby being in them was inappropriate enough, and she was a teenager. Having a non relative just give a little girl so many gifts at once is so creepy to me. If a man did this people would be raising hell. I want to hope that her other family members catch wind of it and put a stop to it, but we're also talking about bumfuck Kentucky here.

There is so much manipulation going on on both sides. Amber trying to buy love with gifts and toiletries to the girl and D2, D2 taking Amber's stuff for their own gain, including financial. This is an incredibly toxic situation on top of an already very bad one. This can't end well. Becky is a bitch but if she's smart she'll flee the house like the fags apparently did. But she's as dumb as the rest of them.

Last edited:

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
You gotta be a special breed of pathetic to have another person unrelated to you buy pit-stick and toothpaste. Get a fucking job. Jesus. Their leeching is rubbing off on the kid.
That girl is surrounded by so many bad influences, from weight to animal welfare. She's being taught that you earn love and affection by giving people things. That can, and will, end up very badly. I wouldn't want this foursome around my hypothetical children, for sure. I don't know what her immediate family is like, but if this is an improvement then yikes.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Monticello is pretty far away from both Dana & Destiny's families, IIRC. It's also really far from that call center that D/D were supposedly going to start working at again when they got to KY. Where are they going to work if they move in with Amberlynn & Becky in the middle of nowhere? Taco Bell?

Could she be trying to convince them to become full-time vloggers? :stress:
There is a major call-center just outside of Monticello.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Becky quit her job to do "this", she's not running off until she's run off, or left behind. Remember that ultra-grifter Norma is her mother.
Becky also quit her job because super mean people on the internet were allegedly calling her work. /s

Becky, like everything in her life,even failed at giving a competent excuse to quit her job

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Serious question - would a trailer be solid enough for the floor to hold her weight? And somehow I don't think the doorways would be wide enough &... yeah, no way she'd be able to cope with a trailer bathroom, would she?
The floor would hold her weight. Lots of deathfats live in trailers. The doors are a bit narrow though and the bathroom could be a problem. The biggest issue for A would be the steps to get in the front door.

There are very nice trailers available now in the $80K range that have huge bathrooms and whatnot. However, she would have to buy land first and then order the trailer. She’s too dumb and lazy. And as I mentioned, stairs, the enemy of fatties everywhere.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
The floor would hold her weight. Lots of deathfats live in trailers. The doors are a bit narrow though and the bathroom could be a problem. The biggest issue for A would be the steps to get in the front door.

There are very nice trailers available now in the $80K range that have huge bathrooms and whatnot. However, she would have to buy land first and then order the trailer. She’s too dumb and lazy. And as I mentioned, stairs, the enemy of fatties everywhere.
Steps to get in the front door are unnecessary. There are many companies that will custom-build ramps to lead to the front and back doors of trailers. There's a large market for mobility scooter ramps, especially in (a) deathfat camp cities and (b) retirement communities.

So she could get herself a nice trailer with a huge floorplan on a decent chunk of land, sans stairs. Except that'd eat into her Wommart and Ornj Ckin budget.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino