WOMMART HAUL 10/22/2019 - cheap shit, child grooming, and fag escape?

Do you think Hamber will come to realize that D & D are using her?

• When Twinkie Storrs fly

Votes: 144 64.9%
  • They are not using her, you cruel, vile boollee

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Yes, and the resulting chimp-out will be marvelous

Votes: 43 19.4%

• Total voters

sammyrdurham

kiwifarms.net
Getting a jar and a comb to clean her brush for taking off her makeup, even though she admitted a lot of times she just sleeps with her makeup on?

Also, some of Eric or Ricky's paintings are missing. I don't really see any other reason for them to be taken down other than moving out. Which is plausible because I doubt Erick and Ricky are in the mood to have their weekend ruined by having two extra fridge raiders in their house.

Edit: And that glitter. Pillow mountain is gonna be all glittery within a year, Jesus.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is going on in the background? Sounds more interesting than being shown 2 pairs of sweatpants and some cupcakes.

"Regarding washing my makeup brushes you also need something like this"
View attachment 981888
BEHOLD THE LEGENDARY, THE RARE, THE ordinary glass container...
You know how glass reflections tend to make people look goofy and big? Certainly it says something that it makes her face look smaller.

Turd Blossom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
teeth.png
Amber reading us the instructions for her toothbrush was the most riveting content since the ahhmazeen day she told us that edge-of-your-seat-exciting story about Becky sleeping with her leg outside of the covers, followed by the mind-blowing discussion of the weather.

I guess it must be getting difficult to hit that 10-minute mark now that she's not reading the haydur comments.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Steps to get in the front door are unnecessary. There are many companies that will custom-build ramps to lead to the front and back doors of trailers. There's a large market for mobility scooter ramps, especially in (a) deathfat camp cities and (b) retirement communities.

So she could get herself a nice trailer with a huge floorplan on a decent chunk of land, sans stairs. Except that'd eat into her Wommart and Ornj Ckin budget.
Oh absolutely, but our Dainty Queen would never need a ramp! I can see the video now... “Guise, the ramp was only added so Becky’s disabled family can visit us. Totally not for me. Stop the lies and booleen!”

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
So did she buy a "jar" to wash her brushes because she's too fat and unfit to stand at the bathroom sink and wash them like a normal human? Or am I missing something? I was thinking maybe she did it because her sink is too filthy but then I remembered she'd just get Becky to clean it.
Yes, you missed Item #2 on the haul list - a bottle of distilled white vinegar, which will be used in BeautyGuruLynn's upcoming brush-cleaning video, along with the comb and aforementioned jar.

(It's a PROCESS that she watched on a better YouTube channel. One that will DEFINITELY take over 10 minutes for her to perform.)

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
Yes, you missed Item #2 on the haul list - a bottle of distilled white vinegar, which will be used in BeautyGuruLynn's upcoming brush-cleaning video, along with the comb and aforementioned jar.

(It's a PROCESS that she watched on a better YouTube channel. One that will DEFINITELY take over 10 minutes for her to perform.)
I believe that process would actually take her longer than ten minutes to perform. You are underestimating how long it takes Hamber to perform simple motor tasks. Remember how she and the Neck had to set aside an entire part of their day to separate egg yolks from their whites? I can only imagine what it would it be like to remove fine clumps of makeup in between makeup brush hairs. Who am I kidding? She is not actually gonna clean those damn brushes properly.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
Diet doctor: Eat beef jerky for a snack
Amber: HE'S AN UNEDUCATED IMBECILE BEEF JERKY WILL KILL ME MUH SODIUM!!!!!
Amber: I got some beef jerky

Remember at the beginning of the year she said her goal was to be at 500 by year's end? lol.
What are you talking about? She's got plenty of time to get down to 500 in two months.

She's got two legs that could be taken off anyday now. One is at least 100 elbees.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. I know it's been said before, but she somehow manages to look even more shit in the thumbnail every time. Receding hairline, fat-wrinkles, discolored skin... She looks like she's in her late 40s not 20s. She's managed to warp space time to 2X accelerate the aging process, and all it took was a bucket of fast food every day.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. I know it's been said before, but she somehow manages to look even more shit in the thumbnail every time. Receding hairline, fat-wrinkles, discolored skin... She looks like she's in her late 40s not 20s. She's managed to warp space time to 2X accelerate the aging process, and all it took was a bucket of fast food every day.
Now unlike Amber, I'm no nutrition expert. But from what I do know, a diet consisting of high sugar, high sodium food complemented by little to no water will do that to you. Something about vitamins and minerals being important to collagen production. Being morbidly obese probably has something to do with it as well.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Now unlike Amber, I'm no nutrition expert. But from what I do know, a diet consisting of high sugar, high sodium food complemented by little to no water will do that to you. Something about vitamins and minerals being important to collagen production. Being morbidly obese probably has something to do with it as well.
Sleeping in your makeup can also age you very fast

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Becky is a [unlikeable person] but if she's smart she'll flee the house like the fags apparently did. But she's as dumb as the rest of them.
Becky is there by choice. Amberlynn is the goose that laid the golden egg. Why would Beckster give that up? She gets to sleep till 3 every day. Becky has all the food and ill-fitting novelty t-shirts she wants. Her white trash family gets stuff as well. Becky gets all the child-safe paste and macaroni she needs to complete her masterpieces.

Becky would not leave that house if it was on fire and Dracula was banging at the door. The life she has there is too good. Also, we have plenty of evidence showing that Becky is not smart. Pretty dumb actually. Pretty really dumb.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino