Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) -

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net

The first trailer has finally been released. From the initial viewing, it seems Cheetah is being built up as future antagonist for Diana (perhaps in another movie rather than adding her in the third act). And since the DCEU is not going to be as connected as it was prior to Justice League, I doubt the main villain is the New God, Glorious Godfrey, even though you may get that impression when you first see him.

However I wonder if that shot of a wall being destroyed is meant to be a political jab that is too on the nose.

A Useless Fish

A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
The trailer doesn't look bad but some of the leaked spoilers I've read make the plot sound really fucking re.tarded.
Do the leaks explain why Chris Pine's character is alive...decades after he died? Honestly, the trailer did not impress, but I was not a fan of the first movie, anyways.

So, how exceptional does this film get, according to the leaks?

Tor Lugosi

kiwifarms.net
Do the leaks explain why Chris Pine's character is alive...decades after he died? Honestly, the trailer did not impress, but I was not a fan of the first movie, anyways.

So, how exceptional does this film get, according to the leaks?
Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal's character) finds a magic rock that grants wishes but with a monkey's paw effect. Eventually Dianna wishes for Steve Trevor to be back, which it grants but it does so by having his spirit possess some random guy and only WW can see him as Trevor. By the end of the movie everything gets reset but she runs into the random guy on the street and asks him out on a date, even though he has no idea who she is and he has no actual connection to Steve.

A Useless Fish

A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal's character) finds a magic rock that grants wishes but with a monkey's paw effect. Eventually Dianna wishes for Steve Trevor to be back, which it grants but it does so by having his spirit possess some random guy and only WW can see him as Trevor. By the end of the movie everything gets reset but she runs into the random guy on the street and asks him out on a date, even though he has no idea who she is and he has no actual connection to Steve.
Oh dear god, that sounds so fucking lame.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
That doesn’t sound too bad.

more capeshit for the amoebas and invertebrates of the world to consume
Oh shut up you are literally no better.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Get ready for another movie full of 80's references.
This is WB, it's 1984 and it looks like Summer so I'm betting on a Gremlins reference, maybe Neverending Story.
Prince's "Purple Rain" and Van Halen's "Jump" will most likely be there, maybe "Like a Virgin" from 1983 as well.
I wonder what fast food will be shown... let's do some research:
2 minutes later
Wendy's had the "Where's the beef?" ad, MacDonald's had the pineapple Big Mac ad, one of those will definitely make an appearance, if not the ad itself, someone will say "Where's the beef?" at some point.

Can't wait to be shown ads for products while I'm consuming another product.

Last edited:

Grumbo

Not that bad and then something..
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna wait for a trailer or two before I blow the 80s nostalgia whistle. Sans the synth, it really isn't super overt.
Anyway, Looking like a nice little discount day watch.

Tags
None