Word filter? -

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Freecell said:
I've removed the vacc­ines wordfilter due to popular demand.
vacc­ines
hhhehe
Now how will we know when jcrowley posts? WHAT THEN, SMART GUY?

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
Word filters are just in-jokes. In-jokes get on some people's tits, either because they're hipster "omg that's so overused its so old it's not even funny", or because they're newfags "what the fuck is going on MANOS is stupid I don't get it." I like word filters, they amuse me. Vaccines shoulda been like Jcrowleyade or something, I coulda swore it had a different word filter before, but I may just be tripping.

Dark Mirror Hole

I don't use this site anymore
kiwifarms.net
^this, I'm not looking for the word filter for vac.cines to be removed. I just want a better in-joke for it than DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS.

brooklynbailiff

Connoisseur of Crippling Autism
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Except it was never an "in-joke."

And if someone actually takes the time to type out "DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS" it should be obvious based on the context of their entire post whether they meant vaccines or not. Besides, it's not hard to get around it for the average person but here's a hint...

jcrowley is a compulsive sperg.

Why this even matters is a mystery to me since the whole vaccines thing was beaten to death but feel free to suggest a hi-larious replacement.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:
trombonista said:
I noticed the r-word filters to exceptional individual. Can it filter to geinus instead?
What about to Honor Roll kid or something like that?
Honor roll students

Dark Mirror Hole

I don't use this site anymore
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me, brooklyn, for trying to remove the filter of 'vaccine,s'. DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS really is appropriate.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I normally don't announce when I add new wordfilters, I think it's more fun for people to discover them, but the first name of Chris's movie critic half brother now filters to "Coleslaw" because, as CatParty said in a thread, he's "the boring sidedish to Our Pet Lolcow."

I was on the fence about it, but I like adding clever wordfilters like that from people's posts, that's how I got "Chris'tard" and "Our Pet Lolcow" but if any of you feel this is out of line, I'll remove it.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was the one who suggested vacc.ines be changed to Dirty Crapped Briefs ._.

Why you hate me dark mirror hole? Why?

brooklynbailiff

Connoisseur of Crippling Autism
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pikimon said:
I love you and all but I did that on my own. I had a few word filters (only one of which survives) specifically designed for jcrowley. As I deleted anything he would post the results were never noticed by anyone aside from myself (as far as I know) which was fine of course since I only did it to amuse myself. I'm quite familiar with my archenemy's behaviors. :tomgirl:

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
brooklynbailiff said:
Pikimon said:
I love you and all but I did that on my own. I had a few word filters (only one of which survives) specifically designed for jcrowley. As I deleted anything he would post the results were never noticed by anyone aside from myself (as far as I know) which was fine of course since I only did it to amuse myself. I'm quite familiar with my archenemy's behaviors. :tomgirl:
I remember "laugh at my autism." :heart-full:

Reactions: OtterParty
Tags
None